Glen and Susan Stine

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by zapata, Sep 30, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

How does anybody have 9 dead children?

2. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Bobby, sometimes I heard 15.

Pregnancies. Not always dead children.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

How Sad

When does the desire to have a baby take over common sense?

Somewhere around the third, fourth or fifth miscarriage, I would have known that my body was making babies marked for death and prevented any further pregnancies.

This parting of ways between jammy and the Ramseys is so wrong - they definitely belong together.

RR

4. BobC

Wait. Stop. Hold up. Are you all serious? Are you honestly saying Jameson has had between 9 and 15 miscarriages? Did she really say this? When did she say this?

My God the more I find out about her, the scarier she gets. No wonder the Ramseys are scared of her.

5. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Bob, that was some of the bullsmit she spewed in the early days. Who knows if it's true? Who even cares? She told so many ridiculous tales. She intimated that some of these pregnancies were the result of those trips to the barn against her will. :rolleyes: Hey! I wonder if Jammie and MW were twins, separated at birth? Both of them know how to spin a yarn and seem a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Pathetic how Jams preaches about someone (ie Foster) having a negative impact on lives. There goes the old pot calling the kettle black again. Guess she thinks her vicious lies against the Pughs (and those internet pictures she was salivating over) don't count. Can she be deluded enough to think that she is even in the same league as he? She is a desperate nobody begging for attention. Well she has gotten it, and she might end up getting more than she'd like before it's all over.

One can hope.

6. BobC

Well, she did appoint a special prosecutor to the case.

7. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Bob..........if I was you I'd get over to the daily ASAP.

RR ain't happy

8. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Bob

It's on the early chat logs and/or postings. Anywhere between 9 and 15.

Did you ever see the infamous "snake chat?"

How does one get to the "daily" thread? I don't see it.

9. BobC

I think I heard something about snakes being thrown on her. Unfortunately for that tall tale, that whole scenario came straight from a book called "When Rabbit Screams"--a book about an abused girl who developed multiple personalities. The book, like Jameson, turned out to be a complete fraud. The person who wrote it made most of it up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice