Globe and Linda Arndt/FFJ Article

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 2, 2004.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Tricia, my fav puke, yesterday and today anyway, is Kobe Bryant.

Elle, the Globe was still on the racks Tuesday here. You are welcome to my copy.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yeah, I agree, JC. Kobe Bryant is an arrogant puke.

I love Shaq, though. I especially like his wife, who gives that big lug what for when he gets out of line.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you kindly, JC. The article is here which I have read. I was just curious about the photos. I'll check the other stands when I'm out. More than likely I've seen them all before. Thanks for the thought!

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

and WHERE (?) exactly would that be Lurker? Hearthside? I'm not too familiar with navigating here, even tho I've been here for a while!! I just recently found the Daily!! Thanks! for the invite - I'd LOVE to tell you about my dad!!

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

Wasn't Tricia or someone going to post those pictures from the Globe?? - thought I read that... or am I going senile? :beammeup:

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Shhhhhhhhhhh.... your not suppose to remind people of their senior moments.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Don't be expecting any pics anytime soon if we're talking Tricia. The poor thing couldn't tell a scanner from a space shuttle.

8. BobC

I'm craving cheap attention.

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

You have my attention and I'm cheap.......will that do?

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I resent that remark. Of course I can tell the difference between a space shuttle and a scanner.

The space shuttle has a bigger engine. So there BobbiityBob :crosseyed

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

I don't need to see the pictures, as I bought the Globe! I thought Elle didn't have the Globe - and hasn't seen the pictures... sorry - didn't mean to sound nasty!! :blush:

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL Niner. You didn't sound nasty at all. Just remember, what I say and what I do can be two different things. It's best not to remind me since I may go into a fit of denial. heh.

13. BobC

hee hee!

14. Elle

Elle Member

My husband came back with the last one on the stand yesterday, Niner. I have seen these photographs before, but they were enlarged and much clearer in the Globe. You could see the bag of clothes that Patsy Ramsey was planning on putting in the plane lying right at the foot of the stairs.

I' m amazed they got away with that story of the ransom note lying first on the stairs and then moved to the floor under a hall light to read it better. Huh? Down on your knees. John.? So much easier to stand up and hold the papers closer to the light. H-e- l-l-o-o! Give us credit for having some intelligence. We don't believe this made up story.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice