Globe article Jan 9, '06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

No sweetie...I am in awe of you...as always!

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Tapes

The audio tapes were of jameson's hairdresser's screams.

Apparently she had run out of industrial strength lye.

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Since no one in the house heard a thing I doubt the tape has JB being killed on it. And I don't think her murder was prearranged by anyone in that house, I do believe it was accidental while comitting anothe rcrime on her.

And I think there is still a reward for info to the murderer, if someone got a recording of a confession or bragging I can't see them letting that go and not cashing in on it. They woulda turned that sucker in.

This is more bullsmit and I wouldn't doubt if everything sent has a NC return address on it. I think she just hinted recently about being sent yet more new evidence. /eyeroll this is so overdone.

4. Elle

Elle Member

I think it was accidental because of a confrontation with her mother. Patsy Ramsey told a friend of hers that she had to waken JonBenét at midnight to make sure she went to the bathroom, to avoid a wet bed. It was a regular deal for Linda Hoffman Pugh, the housekeeper, to arrive and find that Patsy had already stripped JonBenet's bed, washed the sheets and sometimes they were already in the dryer.

When questioned in Atlanta Nedra Paugh, JonBenét's grandmother said that JonBenét screamed blue bloody murder if she was hauled out of her bed. This is what I think happened at midnight on Christmas night. JonBenét rebelled, and all hell was let loose, and in the confrontation, JonBenét's head either struck the bath, or the toilet, or some solid object, and was knocked unconscious.

The 911 call was never made because Patsy Ramsey thought she had killed her, and the staging began. Steve Thomas thinks John Ramsey wasn't involved in this part, and there are times when I have to wonder about this part too.(?). Is it possible Patsy Ramsey carried out the whole staging and pulled the wool over John's eyes until the next morning? She was a pro, walking those beauty pageant boards for years. Majored in journalism and graduates magna cum laude. It didn't take her long to rattle up the "Foreign Faction" story.

No need for me to draw this out any more. You all know the rest of the story, and all the other theories we keep reading about over and over again, so I won't bore you with that. jmo of course.

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

White's baby....oh heck I wanted to see a little Brangelina!

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I wonder.....

If someone files for bankruptcy and then receives money for confidential tips, does hir have to keep the money confidential too??? She was over there mumbling about Ruthee's theory not to long ago and demanding fifty bucks per person........I think that she would enjoy/love pocketing some change in honor of her enemy, Ruthee.

Ovarian Cancer of The Brain, Thank You KK for pointing out Mrs. Social OutCast of The Decade's talent competition........no more Runner Up for the Patster!

RR

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Why, you're welcome, RR.

Show Me, I think Brad and Angelina are an extraordinary pair who are living some kind of story we all are interested in following. Blazing new territory, so to speak, and I hope they pull it off, for the benefit of the children.

But personally, I don't think Brad could carry Steve's or White's jock strap. How many child killers and corrupt power-mongers has Brad gone head to head with, professionally and morally? See my point?

8. koldkase

Here is the simple truth the RST can't bear exposed

These are the cold, hard facts of the autopsy, confirmed by half a dozen medical experts in the following months, as reported many times by many credible sources. The RST always argues this was some "bubble bath" injury. That's pure and blatant BS to cover up what the Rams would be screaming bloodly murder about if they REALLY wanted to find the person who molested and murdered JonBenet on the night of Dec. 25th/26th.

When told this in the '98 interview, Patsy said she'd NEVER been told about the "prior molestation." Do you REALLY believe that those WORLD-CLASS DETECTIVES wouldn't have even BOTHERED to tell her and question her EXTENSIVELY if this was POSSIBLE? Who would better know than JonBenet's mother who might have had an opportunity to molest her before than night? NO ONE. But according to Patsy and Armistead in the '98 BDA interview, a year and a half after the murder, nobody in the entire group of lawyers and investigators working for the Ramseys had ever mentioned to Patsy that the "killer" MIGHT have gotten to JonBenet and molested her before that night.

Again, the behavior of JonBenet's parents is COMPLETE ABANDONMENT. They no more were looking for an "intruder" than they were looking for aliens from space. John admitted as much in his Wolf deposition, saying their detectives were only working on their defense. That put the lie to the many, many times John and Patsy said on TV their detectives were looking for the killer. Again, they lie and lie and lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2/15/1997
    Autopsy confirms JonBenet's injuries

by Pam Regensberg
    Daily Times-Call

BOULDER -- JonBenet Ramsey died a horrible death.

An edited version of the girl's autopsy report released late Friday confirmed what the media has been reporting for nearly two months, and offered some new information into the slaying of the 6-year-old beauty queen.

Boulder County District Judge Carol Glowinsky ruled Friday that the edited version of the autopsy report should be made public, scoring a partial victory for the media that petitioned the court to release the document.

The full document will remain sealed for 90 days or until a suspect is arrested, Glowinsky ruled.

The 13-page, edited report revealed that JonBenet did not die of strangulation alone. She also suffered a severe blow to the head, which had been reported -- but previously unconfirmed -- in the media.

The blow contributed to her death, the report said.

In addition, the autopsy report confirmed that JonBenet was strangled with a ligature-type device.

JonBenet also may have suffered prior sexual assaults, according to one forensic expert's interpretation of the report.

The report said there was ``chronic inflammation'' of the vaginal region. Dr. Charles G. Wilber, the retired director of the Forensic Science Laboratory at Colorado State University, said Friday that finding indicates ``it is not a one-shot thing.''

The report also shows the child's hymen was torn and there was evidence of fresh blood there, indicating a recent assault. It likely means something was inserted into her vagina, Wilber added. ``It could have been a male organ getting in there or a finger,'' he said.

JonBenet also suffered bruises on her neck, scalp and the temple-area of her head. The child also suffered abrasions on her right cheek, left lower back and left lower leg.

The autopsy report leaves many unanswered questions, such as the time of death and evidence of body fluids.

Boulder police, the coroner's office and District Attorney Alex Hunter asked the court to seal the document until a suspect is arrested, saying the release of some information could damage their investigation. Officials, however, are satisfied with the edited version.

``I think the courts really protected the investigation,'' Hunter said Friday night.

The information excluded from the public record contains details officials considered to be most damaging to the case if released.

``In fact, the very details that we were most concerned about were included in the redacted material,'' Boulder County Coroner John Meyer said in a prepared statement.

[snip]

http://www.longmontfyi.com/ramsey/storyDetail97.asp?ID=54

9. Elle

Elle Member

If I had the cash I would have this headline and the whole story
    - Autopsy confirms JonBenet's injuries -

printed in large bold letters KK for all the world to see. Stuck on billboards and telephone poles, wherever (?). Plus Dr. Wecht's and any other coronary report. I would keep on turning them out just like the National Enquirer and the Globe.

10. koldkase

Anyone here around during the BNF days?

What led me to the above article was these two posts from the swamp, wherein jams tells us a few things that I found rather strange: just when was jams getting this case evidence sent to her, anyway? If the autopsy was released in Feb. of '97, before even the press had legal access to it, how did jams get it? If that's not a leak worth looking closely at, I don't know what is.

How many people could have given it to her? How many people had even seen it outside of LE? She says Smit didn't give it to her. So who did? Who was jams in contact with that early in this case that had the autopsy report and faxed it to her? It's an interesting question, considering she has claimed many times to have no connection to the case players until much later.

So just how did a breadbaking housewife in N.C. get a faxed copy of the autopsy of a murdered child in Colorado within 6 weeks of the murder before it was even released by the court? Just what was that "unique" situation?

Because it's looking a lot like someone is being deceitful here, one way or another.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/984.html

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    01-02-06, 04:24 AM (EST) 28. "RE: Illegal leak"
    In response to

>I wonder when Lou is going to be prosecuted for this, and
    >his other leaks?

Candy - Lou didn't "leak" - - the tabloid spoke to the woman.

I don't know that Lou has done anything that will ever get him prosecuted. Not like Thomas did.

He sure didn't send me the autopsy - if that is what you are thinking. I know the BORG is saying he did - - but he did not. That is just another stupid attack on an innocent person by a hateful bunch of old hags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/945.html

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    12-28-05, 07:49 PM (EST) 41. "RE: Boyles"
    In response to

[snip]

>
    Q. What makes some "leaks" shameful and not others?
    A. The leaks I refer to as shameful are the ones that were dishonest. The lies that
    were released to put pressure on the Ramseys.
    Q;.What makes some "leaks", "misinformation" and not others.
    A. See answer #1.
    Q. We know LE "leaked" to radio persons, magazines, etc. LE
    >also leaked to you Jameson. You have stated time and time
    >again that you had the autopsy report before anyone else,
    >getting if faxed no less!
    A. Yes, I did. Never denied it.

>
    [snip]

Q. Why would you, a self proclaimed ordinary citizen, be
    >allowed access to non public information?
    A. I was in a unique situation.

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

What Susan Bennett is saying is that all the people who leaked information in this case were wrong, except her source. It was okay to leak to her.

This should have been investigated long ago.

12. koldkase

Yeah, Elle, isn't it amazing how THE ONE SOLID PIECE OF EVIDENCE gleaned from the body that UNQUESTIONINGLY provides leads to SUSPECTS who had access to JonBenet BEFORE THE NIGHT SHE WAS MURDERED is unfailingly ignored by the RST, attacked if it's even brought up for discussion, and buried by almost every reporter as if it doesn't exist?

Child molestation in a rich family who has the child turn up dead in their basement; "kidnapped," yet not, complete with a bizarre ransom note written by someone educated disguising handwriting, familiar with the home and family somehow; killer spent lots of time in the home with the family present, yet is never heard or detected by them; the parents hire SEPARATE LAWYERS within days of the murder, then abandon the police agency investigating the murder entirely for months, then for good, obstructing the investigation on the advice of their powerful lawyers; a DA who stalls the investigation, gives case evidence straight to the powerful lawyers of the prime suspects, and leaks information to tabloids. So why wouldn't the press be all over the autopsy report of chronic vaginal injuries and hymenal tear? Incest too much for the press to consider?

I remember John Ramsey on CNN the day after they buried JonBenet. I remember that he said "the most hurtful thing" to them was that people suspected them of molesting JonBenet.

Why would that be the most hurtful thing? Would it be better to be suspected of strangling her to death after bashing her head in, if only nobody thought they molested her?

Me, I'd be fit to be locked up myself wanting to know who had their hands on my child BEFORE that night, because that would tell me who murdered her. I'd be loaded for bear. What the public thought wouldn't cross my mind at that point.

See, here's the thing: When the Ramseys were falling all over JonBenet's body that morning, after John brought her upstairs...they never ONCE asked how she died. Didn't look for signs of anything. Didn't even cross their minds to see if she was shot or strangled or stabbed or had her neck broken or nothing. All John wanted to do was cover her up. Cover up the crime.

Any rookie detective can tell you that's an indicator they already knew, IMO.

And John's big hurt about being suspected of molestation when JonBenet had much worse things done to her that night...I believe that's guilt and shame speaking.

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I am not an old hag.

14. koldkase

Yeah, well, when the DA is one of the prime leakers to a tabloid, the local daily news editor, and even crime writers like Singular, which we know from various articles, and which Hunter admitted himself eventually because Thomas wrote in his book Shapiro admitted it on tape, and Smit said as much in his court response to Hunter's petition to get the PowerPoint back, I don't think anyone is ever going to investigate any leaks in this case.

And for sour grapes to go shrieking day and night about Thomas leaking is ridiculous when obviously, the number of people leaking in this case was in the double digits.

But what I don't get is WHO was leaking to jams within 6 weeks of the murder? The autopsy, no less?

See, since she is and has always been RST, since she tries to peddle some "shower vision" as her "source" early on...one has to ask, who really faxed her that autopsy? IOW, who inside the Ramsey investigation sent a sealed, sensitive autopsy report to a housewife from nowhere? And why?

That's got to be a very short list. See what I'm getting at?

15. wombat

wombat Member

Amen, sister. John didn't even speak to JonBenet or call out her name. He tried to take off the wrist ligatures, but not the one around her neck, which would seem to be more of a priority, right, if you aren't sure she's dead? He carried her up the stairs away from his body because she was becoming, um, skeevy, if you know what I mean. She was in rigor but he still could have held her close, if he thought of her as a child as opposed to an object.

And I know I obsess about this, but Patsy didn't run to her. Nor did she run to the comfort of John's arms. Sat on her butt and took that last deep breath for her big performance.

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

To be honest, kk, I'm ore interested in what a jury might think about that dirty business! Wouldn't be a good day in Ramland, would it?

Much as I'm not used to it, I gotta go with Candy on that one. The DA in my district would have had Lou and Susie's heads on his desk by now!

I'm not saying that leaks can't be helpful in a case. Anyone here ever hear of Edward McDonald? He was the prosecutor assigned to the Lufthansa heist. But he did his leaking the right way: select bits of information and ONLY after the feds had bugged the most likely suspects' cars and businesses. That's how it should have been done in this case too!

17. Elle

Elle Member

I still have trouble thinking it was actually Jon Ramsey who molested JonBenét KK, due to the fact that this man had a mistress for two years while married to Lucinda. He obvously enjoyed women as opposed to children. I still think he's the type who would prefer a grown woman to a child when it comes to sexual satisfaction. Touchy subject this, but I can't dance around it.

John Ramsey with a title of CEO was enough to attract quite a few women. I have seen some of the younger wives go for these men in high positions to further their own husband's career, when I attended Company functions when my husband was still working. No shame!

I would far rather hear stories about Burke and his friends playing doctor games at the White's party or whenever their parents got together, than read it was JonBenét's father. This is often expected. Children today of Burke's age way back then (10) are way ahead when it comes to knowing more about sex these days. Young girls are developing at the age of 10. Unbelievable!

Another thought was discussed on CN2000 that maybe Patsy took it out on JonBenét by harsh cleansing to teach her a lesson. I wouldn't put it past Patsy Ramsey to do something like that. Instead of helping this little girl with toilet training, she was concentrating on turning her into a Zeigfield girl. It's all very sad. I know she is ill right now, and may be suffering, but I hope she remembers the suffering of her young daughter. I don't know how anyone could live with a burden like this hanging over them, and yet, these two were right bang smack up there trying to find a Political seat for John Ramsey. Amazing!

At one time I wondered if both Patsy and John had covered for Burke, because Patsy went beserk at one of her interviews. Whenever Det. Haney brought Burke's name into the discussion. Patsy's hand in the video, looked as if it was just a few inches from Det. Tom Haney's face. "Don't go down that road, Pal!" I believe those were the words she used. Why was she so afraid he was going down that road with Burke? However, further discussions with Delmar England made me go back on track. John Ramsey was sure quick on the draw when it came to ushering Burke out the door when the police arrived. However, Burke was questioned at the White's house the next day.

No, I understand where you're coming from with this, KK. I would be the same. This is where the Ramseys failed to win the public's support, because of the way they handled this situation, as if they were above the law, because of their status.

Exactly, because they both knew how JonBenét had died.

He was so disgusted when he was asked how fibers from his sweater were on JonBenét. I haven't read any more on that subject. It's all very frustrating.

The Globe article has Kolar saying all tips point to an intruder. I wish he hadn't said that. These are tips coming in through the mail from Whom? As for the loom, is this the loom which was missing from JonBenét's room? Only a cop would have had access to this evidence, short of sister Pam lifting it up when she raided the house that day in a Boulder police jacket. That one still irks me something awful.

Maybe sister Pam mailed it in (?).

18. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I've known some men who enjoyed women but wouldn't pass up a child. If it's available they'll go for it. That's why they are predators.

One other thing I've thought what I would do if I was covering for my child. I think I would choose to be calm and quiet and dismissal when being questioned about that person simply to cover my anxiety in hopes they don't catch it.

I really don't think I would be confrontational and give them an idea that that path causes fear in me.

Now if I wanted to divert attention to that person I might behave that way.
    You know, Please don't throw me in that briar patch...

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

A friend of mine is a Health Visitor and she once told me that incest is pretty common in certain quarters of society. The medics know when some young girls get pregnant that it is not just just possibly, but probably her father or a brother who was responsible.

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I would think if the killer's dna has to match the dna found in her panties, the Ramsey's would be OFFICIALLY CLEARED by now.

A dna match or a confession - if there ever was a confessor, must their dna match that found in her panties? I'm not thinking so.

Party hardy, fat cat frat dudes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice