Globe article Jan 9, '06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

technically speaking...

...Santa is a foreigner.
    Then wouldn't his elves constitute a 'small' foreign faction?

2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Maybe he was wearing a ninja outfit in beaver fur!

-Tea

3. Elle

Elle Member

Oh for Gawd's sake, this case keeps on getting more ridiculous as the days go buy, Niner.

Where do we equate the guy in a red suit with a ransom note talking about a "Foreign Faction"? Is the ransom note completely forgotten about as we switch our thoughts to the guy in the red suit. H -e-l-l-o!

If Patsy had known her little daughter had talked to a weird Santa, who was going to pay her a visit after Christmas, she could have saved herself from using a few extra sheets of paper from her notepad, and sitting there concocting up a ransom note, creating the Fantasy Foreign Faction, complete with all the tough instructions.

Unfortunately, the guy in the red suit was too late. He never appeared after Christmas, because JonBenét lost her life before this phantom Santa got the chance to pay her a visit. SORRY! There was no Foreign Faction, and there was no Phantom Santa, there was only one person responsible for JonBenét's death, and that was her mother, Patsy Ramsey, the author of the ransom note, and the one responsible for her accidental death. End of story! jmo

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

AHA! The "small" references those North Polian Elves that worked so hard to make toys that are to be PLAYED with, and hence the disrespect mentioned.....

RR

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It started out ridiculous, now it's graduated to absurd.

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

That's it! I'm cementing up my chimney. Santa ain't getting his murdering claus on my children.

And we're suppose to see smitt as a serious detective.... for crying out loud.

If I was made like Patsy and rich and was to have 2 Christmases, I would have to explain that to the children. I would tell them they were special and Santa was going to come see them 2x....but it was a secret because all those other 'not special' kids would be sad :( I can image Patsy paying a Santa to let JB in on this secret.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Probably wouldn't be the first.

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Hold up a minute, all. I believe one of the initial search warrant lists of all taken from the Ramsey home contained a santa suit. If memory serves, perhaps a Ramsey was the secret Santa JB spoke of and the secret sexual rendez-vous on Christmas night.

As to the pick axe impression in the moldy basement floor, I' sure like to see pics of that! If a pick axe was swung at a 6 year old's head, it would be a crushing blow that would certainly split the skin over the scalp when it struck. Yet Meyers' autopsy report indicates that there was no external superficial wound over the skull fracture indicating blunt impact. It's a stretch to imagine a pick axe strike not leaving some superficial damage.

I think this "detective" needs to go take a few classes on forensics. And Lou needs to go back to the home for the demented. Hopefully Kolar is not taking this seriously. :loser:

And Bobc, I'm not an old hag either! LOL :booty:

9. Karen

Karen Member

You know, I have a feeling Lou Smit turns over anything and everything that could relate to an intruder. Not just what would seem credible, but I mean EVERYTHING.

10. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Well, John Ramsey was right. Smit's only role in this whole fiasco of a case is to create reasonable doubt. He wasn't brought in to prove anything, just create reasonable doubt. Any material will do no matter how nonsensical. It's an old, old defense strategy. Back that up with junkyard dog lawyer threats of lawsuits and there ya have it...the case in toto as we say in law. :weaklink:

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha

Wait a....

Elves! Again!

I get it now! Not the Lord of the Ring elves...THE SANTA ELVES!! So we now are up to 3 santas and one misdirected elf! It IS a foreign faction! ::shocked2

Oh where oh where are the real wingnutz when you finally strip your own screws and join them?

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'd think that is just as likely as anything else. There's a DNA article in this month's Texas Monthly magazine. It says,

"One of the most prestigious DNA labs in the world sits in a large gray building amid dozens of modern warehouses in the North Dallas suburb of Farmers Branch. Orchid Cellmark was formed by a consolidation of four of the world's first DNA labs. The company has worked on cases from O.J. to JonBenet and has helped identify World Trade Center victims whose remains were mere wisps of cellular matter."

The article is really about someone in Texas in prison on a rape conviction trying to get exonerated but the judge won't allow testing. I think online it is a pay to view article.

It’s as Easy as DNA

Senior editor Michael Hall talks about researching DNA testing, visiting a DNA lab in North Texas, and pursuing justice.

Interview by Dacus Thompson

texasmonthly.com:

How did you get turned on to this story?
    Michael Hall: For a long time I have been wanting to write about how courts use “junk scienceâ€â€”testimony from experts in questionable quasiscientific fields covering, for example, blood spatters, gasoline pour patterns, or hair comparisons—to convict people in criminal cases. I had lumped DNA in with those sciences, mostly because of the Houston Police Department crime lab scandal. The more I researched DNA, though, the more I realized it is as scientifically sound and accurate as you can get, and the HPD debacle was an aberration. The Steven Phillips angle was kind of serendipitous—he had been writing us for years but sent a flurry of letters to four of us on staff in April, and I got around to reading them about the time I was beginning the initial reporting for the main story.
    texasmonthly.com: Being a writer, I’m guessing …

http://www.texasmonthly.com/preview/2006-01-01/webextra5

13. Niner

Niner Active Member

pleae remember... I was just passing on information from the NE!!

I KNEW you guys would rip her theory apart!! LOL!

14. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

OFF WITH NINER'S HEAD FOR DARING TO BRING THIS ARTICLE BEFORE US!!!

Just kidding.

15. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

New Interviews

over at Greenleaf's Corner.

Check it out, if you are so inclined.

GL
    :leaf:

16. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I personally think the ol' bird put the "ram" into Ramsey, that Smit is full of himself (smit, of course), and that despite their social climbing attempts to get away from their redneck ways, Pasty puts the _ _ _ _ in country.

End of comment.

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I'd like to buy a vowel please!

:floor:

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, I nevah :tsktsk:

Just keep on keepin' on.

:pB:

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Very hard-hitting!

20. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I bet you have....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice