Good Christian People

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Amber, Oct 22, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Just this morning, I was wondering where you had gone, Ploppy! Now here you are again! :)

Heymom

2. Hi Heymom! Yeah, its been a while. My husband went all "Office Space" on me... woke me up one morning last week to inform me that he was going to quit his job that day and move us out to Las Vegas in 3 weeks! Needless to say, its been hell running around trying to get things ready... I'll have more time to post once we're all settled in at our new place. The man's impulsive... which translates into a nightmare for a micromanaging freak like me... I feel my childhood OCD coming back... hehe, oh well, I guess you only live once, right?

:eek:fftopic: sorry.

3. heymom

heymom Member

:eek:fftopic: :imonline: :hiya:

Wow! I have no idea where you are now, but Vegas will probably mean a change, eh?? If you can do that in 3 weeks, you both must have a LOT of energy to spare! I'm lucky that I married a security addict like I am...if he wanted to make that kind of sudden change I'd think of committing him. I'd go berserk, I have to have LOTS of warning and preparation before I am ready to make any move. It's gotten worse as I have gotten older, but I've never been a risker in any way. Not a great character trait, in the end.

Let us hear how it's going, OK?

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Greenleaf,
    great post. :star3d: :thumbsup:

5. Amber

Amber Member

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Pardon the expression, but AMEN!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice