Good News. Peter Boyles will feature New Times article on Wed. show

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Me too.

2. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Omg

GO TRISTAN ! ! ! ! ! !

I'm her bestest fan ya know.....

Damn I had real stuff to do and missed it... DAMN ! ! ! ! !!

Can't wait until Lacy is up? She is up next with Boyle isn't she?

How's about John too (after Tracey)???

3. Vic

Vic Active Member

Oh, this is awesome! Just awesome!

Thanks for the updates RR, as I missed it.

Tricia, you are a godess!

4. Ginja

Ginja Member

IS THIS A REAL FREAKIN' FACT????!!!

Holy chit! I hope Wendy Murphy hears about this! Nancy Grace, too.

Hotdamn, I never heard this...not that every single panty in the pack had the same DNA?

If this is truly fact, how the hell can they be saying the DNA is the smoking gun!

I don't get it....I really don't get how the RST and BDA are getting away with all this :bsflag:

5. Ginja

Ginja Member

I can't stand these little tidbits. Anyone up to synopsizing the Boyle show? I'm sure Tricia was awesome, she always is....but what did she say?

Tell me what's happening! (Please)

6. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Today's Boyles Show is ALREADY available to listen to in Peter's archives. You MUST REGISTER to access the archives ... it's FREE, and takes only a minute ... DO IT!

Go HERE:

http://2005.khow.com/pages/shows-boyles.html

... then click on "GET THE COMPLETE PETE" (that's the Archive)
    ... there may be a login page if you haven't been here before.

Presto! Hourly portions of Peter's past shows.

I use the "Download selection (versus "Listen" or "Podcast". Download opens the file in my windows media player, which I prefer. Listen opens a browser page (FIREFOX) and plays the file in Quicktime ... which I HATE. MediaPlayer allows me to use the slider bar to skim to different parts of the audio ... like the first mention of Tricia at about 26 or 27 minute mark of the 1st hour of today's show.

ENJOY!!!

BTW ... look at the number of active users on the FFJ page ... 163 at this moment. New users due to Boyles exposure?

...YumYum

Last edited: Aug 23, 2006
  7. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I hope the Mods here are prepared for a large INFLUX of New Registerees!

The SUCCESS of Tricia on Boyles just reinforces the idea that WE MUST GET TRICIA on Paula Zahnn to counter Jameson's appearance. If that doesn't happen, the viewers will go to Jamesons site instead of FFJ for their Ramsey case news ... and that just adds to the public perception of "internet nuts".

... and not just Paula ... we need a well orchestrated campaign to get Tricia and others on these programs AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

C'mon kiddies ... we are in a window of time when we REALLY can make a difference ... let's ALL jump through that window.

BTW ... I'd be interested in knowing the count of new registrations coming in.

...YumYum

8. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I'm listening to the first hour of the Boyles show, and he just said that the Ortega segment is in the 6 o'clock hour ... so you can go directly to that hour of the show in the archives if you prefer.

...YumYum

9. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Here I go again ... I think that we should have a thread, maybe a sticky to ALERT newbees to some key threads ... like the Bloomies, the Pineapple, and others.

I'm good at barking out orders ... not so good at doing the legwork. Sorry ... but that's just me.

...YumYum

10. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Caplis-Silverman Show on KHOW too ...

The Dan (?) Caplis and Craig Silverman Show is on KHOW, too ... 3 - 7pm Mountain time, I presume). Sure would be nice to have Tricia or OTHERS on that show as well. They do some good case coverage ... and ALSO have an audio archive of their show. If you are registered for Peter, then you are also registered for Caplis-Silverman and other KHOW shows. I think that both Caplis and Silverman are lawyers.

...YumYum

11. Ginja

Ginja Member

Thanks for the link. Just listened to the first hour. Going to lunch and when I get back, will continue to listen.

I love it!

12. tylin

tylin Banned

Thanks so much for the links. Man, this is some powerfully interesting stuff.

YumYum is right, the truth has to be told and these media outlets just may be the way to do it.

13. Watching You

We're ready, Yum. We love newbies. Heh.

14. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

BTW ... I'm listening to the 6 am hour ( the 23 minute mark) of today's Boyles show, and he just said that Tricia will be on iat the top of the 7am segment. He calls her "... this REALLY terrific woman who did the heavy lifting on Michael Tracey ..."

Ii couldn't agree more!

...YumYum

15. Watching You

You know what I like about Tricia, besides the fact that she is smart and honest and witty and beautiful and truly dedicated to helping people?

There isn't a fake or selfish bone in Tricia's body. She didn't hesitate to give credit to Jayelles for her part in exposing Tracey, and rightly so. That's what sets this forum above the rest - our motives are pure and always have been. We are not out for fame or fortune, we don't sell our souls to the devil to make a few thousand dollars, we just want justice.

I don't think I've ever been prouder of our membership - especially those who have hung in there for the past years when it seemed nobody else really gave a damn. The truth always comes out, and it will in this case.

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:clap: :clap:

17. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Amen, W-Ewe! Thanks to YOU, MOAB, and countless others ... you are ALL brilliant, selfless people ... and ya make us PROUD!

...YumYum

18. Watching You

Gee, YumYum. I am truly humbled by your praise. Coming from the king of all rants, it means a lot. Thanks.

19. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

LOL ... I think that someone removed my rant gland while I was sleeping. :D Of course, it helps that I'm staying away from politics here, and there are no demented Mames here.

...YumYum ... remember The Bloomies! [​IMG]

20. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I made a mistake in an earlier post. Tricia was scheduled in the 8 o'clock hour, NOT the 7 o'clock hour as I stated. Unfortunately, the 8 o'clock segment is NOT yet posted in the archives. VERY disappointing. I'm emailing Boyles to see if I can get that segment available. Any help would be appreciated. His email
    is near the top of THIS page:

http://www.khow.com/pages/shows-boyles.html

...YumYum ... remember The Bloomies! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice