Good News. Peter Boyles will feature New Times article on Wed. show

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I want to be on Larry King Live so I'm going to finger Watching You for the murder. Apparently any crackpot allegation will result in an arrest, as long as said finger is not pointing in the Ramsey's direction.

Lacy--ARREST WY NOW BEFORE SHE STRIKES AGAIN!!!

2. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Thanks for the download info, Dimmie... good to see you here at FFJ.

I guess with my phone line it will take 2 hrs to download - is there a transcript anywhere?

3. I just listened to a little of the show. I'm in a bit of a hurry so I'll have to catch the rest of it later.

Just one thing: Pete mentions that Dr. Lee had already tested bloomies from an unopened package and found factory workers' dna on them... can anyone verify this for me? I did a quick search and found nothing on this.

4. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Hi, Shadow. Great to be here. Regarding your previous post to me, I left CyberSleuths when you, Adam, and I had convinced the posters there that the IRAQ War would be a total disaster. That would be about mid 2003 I suppose. I had drifted away from the Ramsey discussions there cuz they were irritating, and going NOWHERE. BTW ... you have ALWAYS been at the Top of my list of favorite AND most important posters on politics, and this case. Glad you are here.

This place has a WONDERFUL aura about it.

...YumYum ... remember The Bloomies! [​IMG]

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

I wish I would have had time to listen to this earlier, but I was busier than WY's cat burying chit at work. I signed up for the broadcast repeat and just love how they are kicking butt. I haven't heard Tricia yet, am listening to Norm right now.

I am so proud of you guys here. Way to go Tricia, Why-Nut and Jayelles for bringing this fiasco to national attention. I sure hope this is the turn-around that is long overdue. I have friends coming out of the woodwork asking me my opinion. I printed out Ortega's article and will give them that, instead of trying to explain Ratface & LimpWood, that would take an eternity and probably confuse them.

6. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Yeah, Dimmie, the Iraq War and terrorism discussions there were stimulating. The JBR part got to be all Candy all day and boring.

I still ocassionally express my exasperation with the Middle East here on the FFJ Current Events Forum; although the Middle East has gotten so crazy, I've kiinda given up. Also I have trouble discussing these events with most people who still believe the Corporate media BS because I have too many gov and defense contractor "sources" to accept their establishment crap.

Are there transcripts on the Boyles show anywhere??

Yessss!!! Tricia is my hero!! Being able to direct relatives and friends to a "different slant" than the media is presenting is great.

7. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Shadow ... to my knowledge, there are no text transcripts of the Boyles Show. But as luck would have it, Tricia's 8 am segment is NOW AVAILABLE to listen to in the Boyles archive. She LEADS the segment ... I just started listening.

BTW ... Jolie Breeden from KHOW responded to my email to Peter ... letting me know that Tricia's segment in now available. Emails DO work!

EDITTED TO ADD: Tricia is doing GREAT!!!

...YumYum

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Transcript

I hope some kind soul with great typing skills will bring us a transcript here.

Panico--we miss you!

9. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

NewsFlash!

I have just discovered video footage of the NuttyProfessor Tracey blindsiding yet another unsuspecting victim!

Go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBpqP7lWwB0

...YumYum ... remember The Bloomies! [​IMG]

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Tricia did a great interview and Boyles was clearly in awe of her - he's already booked her for tomorrow's show.

I just wish someone would enlighten the British public about Tracey's documentary. All we've had here has been Tracey's three docs and the Bill Kurtis thing last week. It bothers me to think that a lot of people in the UK think Tracey's "Prime Suspect" was for real - some may even think that karr is him.

It sickens me. I wish someone would make a documentary to clear up all the lies. Someone I listrened to on KHOW said that journalists are supposed to present both sides of the story. I wish Tracey had instead of selecting only those facts which he can fit into his theories.

Tricia's an excellent spokesperson and she gave a totally accurate account of what happened.

11. Jayelles

What's with the bloomies??? LOL

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Is there a link that goes to his show from today. I tried to navigate his site for the show today with Tricia and couldn't find it

Is it available online yet or do we have to wait until tomorrow?

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I think everyone's trying to get the word out (especially to our guests and the newbies) via a great visual that Patsy lied about JonBenet wearing the size 12/14 Bloomies underwear.

So if Patsy lied about THAT, what else did she lie about? And why did she lie about the Bloomies?

Get ready for your close up, Jay. When the press sees THIS, they're going to want to know more. :reporter:

14. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

I've just listened to the interview here at work and I'm so proud of Tricia....YOU ARE JUST FANTASTIC!!! Great interview.

You know, Peter Boyles was right...Lacy could try and kill this now, by holding a press conference and admitting she got it wrong, but of course she won't.

The thing is, the longer she puts it off, the more the tide will turn, (like it is starting to now) and if she keeps waiting and waiting, the fraud that Michael Tracey has committed and she has been a party to, will take over the RST stuff.

Tricia, tomorrow when you are on, if you get the opportunity, maybe you could mention the bloomies as an example of the lies Patsy told and direct people to FFJ to take a look for themselves. Then they will read Chero's handwriting analysis here as well and everything else.

This is just fantastic stuff!! They never knew the Pandora's box they were opening did they??!!

15. Jayelles

Well I'll give them Tootsie's measurements and they can make their own model. My model has "retired" :)

16. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Chero!!...I didn't realise you were posting the same thing at the same time....high five mate LOL!

Edited to say: Oops...if I'd had time to read previous threads I would have realised that everyone is wanting the bloomies to be front and foremost....I'm slinking away now..... :doh:

17. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Barbara ... go to page 8 of THIS thread and read the instructions that I left. The 8 o'clock segent was NOT available until very late, but IS available now. Tricia was awesome!

...YumYum

18. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Tricia, you did a good job of using small words when talking with Boyles. Did someone tip you off as how to talk to him?

Sleuthing the Ramsey case is one thing, but sleuthing crazy CU professors is another. It's a question of the size of the fish you are trying to reel in.

I hope you don't get too close to the Tar Baby. The Boulder Culture is nothing to be trifled with. :devil:

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Lurker - I just got my first good nights sleep this afternoon after the Show ended......no promises as I still feel like a zombie but.......if no one else is handling the transcript, I will take care of that. :sleep:

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Perhaps you missed Tricia in Denver on the steps of the Capitol, surrounded by Press, and slamming the establishment.........that was now years ago and there is not one speck of tar on her......just as White as she can be.....she outlasted the Energizer Bunny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice