Good News. Peter Boyles will feature New Times article on Wed. show

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I would like to thank Tricia Griffith, Tony Ortega, and Peter Boyles for all of their loving support and dedication. However......I stand here today only because of the Little People Behind the Scene, so I must take this moment to acknowledge them, John, Patsy, Hal & Co, Hunter & Co, Smit and jameson, Lin and jameson, KennanLaceyTracey and jameson. Without these people - I would not have a cause worth fighting for.

I would also like to thank MYSELF for not popping my kid in the head so that she could live and help her mother with this transciption. I freaking RULE.

:curtsey:

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Very salient interview Tricia! Thanks to PB for setting the record straight on Michael Tracy as well as his connection to the Ramsey family and the Boulder DA. :highfive:

:mears: Thank you for transcribing the interview. You rock!

Jameson :kmg: Howsomeever, you were right about one thing. The truth about Michael Tracy did come out and his crocks were fully exposed - finally.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, RiverRat, YOU DO RULE!!

Thanks a million for doing this transcript. I'd give you a crown, but it goes without saying you have your own ENGRAVED crown! :rrcrown:

BTW, here is the link for those who want to hear Peter Boyles this morning. I think I read Tricia might be on again this morning...or not. But he's hot on this topic now, so just in case:

http://2005.khow.com/pages/listen-index.html

Dr. Wecht, is on right now.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Jameson would have to be an idiot to believe Karr killed JonBenet. Oh wait...Hmmm...something wrong with that sentence, I will go back and correct it later...LOL

Of course she is jealous. You can see it in the "Tricia's PR Stunt". Not a stunt SueB, the truth about Tracey DID come out SueB, the media came to HER SueB, the media cancelled your appearance SueB. Maybe they figured since Tracey has been exposed, then YOU HAVE TOO SueB. Or maybe the lights would just glare of your greasy hair and they needed to give you time to wash it, SueB. You choose!

5. RiverRat

Ahhh yes - my old crown.......makes me feel like I am better than the rest of Society when I wear my old crown.......wonder where I picked that nasty little habit up?!

My sources reveal that Tricia will make another appearance this morning on Boyles.....however, my source was in a coma comparable only to mine.

:rrcrown:
    RR

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You DO rock :mears:

7. RiverRat

Wecht and Boyles are discussing the Tracey Hoax as we speak! Mentioned the Most Honorable Mentions.....forumsforjustice!

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, there's the other PERMANENTLY CROWNED Guttah Queen...MOAB!

Morning, Moab.

People, you do know that Moab is slaving away doing admin stuff right now. This place has exploded.

Moab...thanks for your behind the scenes hard work, too! :rrcrown:

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

RR, you rock. Thanks to you, babe, and your babe. I'm glad you didn't knock her in the head, too.

On another note, at some point I think we need to tackle the issue of jameson's role in perverting justice in the JBR case. I don't especially think she deserves a new thread, but the subject matter does. I think it's necessary to ask meaningful questions, like who is jameson that she has been given inside information and case files on this case. Who gave them to her? Why was she paid to be a consultant on the case? Who paid her? How much money has she really made off the case, including the money paid to her by the National Enquirer for materials that didn't belong to her?

It's going to have to come out eventually, whether in court or otherwise. She has presented herself as the authority on the Ramsey case, inviting people to her home so she can show them case files and make them Ramsey converts. It's going to come out the extent of her involvement with Lou Smit and Lin Wood and Mary Lacy and the Ramsey "investigators," as well as Michael Tracey. It's going to come out how she had access to privileged information - a housewife from NC, no less, with no ties (she says) to the Ramseys. It will come out, and it needs to be discussed, not to discuss jameson as a person, although her character, or lack of character, whichever it may be, will most certainly enter into it. What needs to be discussed and brought out into the open is what she has done to help damage this case, probably beyond repair. It also needs to come out to show the DA's office was, through Lou Smit at least, relying on a civilian, unskilled and untrained and unauthorized in law enforcement matters.

From the beginning to now, any defense attorney is going to need to know about jameson's role. It's important, because what she's done in collusion with others of questionable authority and character can be used against her and against the prosecution's case against Karr, if it ever comes to that.

So, as much as I am loathe to even give her any recognition, I think there needs to be a thread dedicated especially to jameson's tricks, lies, and underhanded dealings, not to mention all of the above. It wouldn't be a thread to flame jameson, and only the truth should be posted on it.

What say ye?

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice