Gop Reaction To Ramsey: 'carpetbagger'!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Ginja, May 4, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Campaign

In a way, this campaign will be something of a test for the Ramseys in terms of public feeling towards them.

I wonder if those who don't vote for him will be considered to be "BORG"? Silly question - of course they will....

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

I tried and got this message:

This fund only accepts contributions between $10 and $500.

Most of the links on the site don't appear to be working.

Edited to say I just received a confirming email that my donation went through:

Subject: OnlineDonation.net Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation
    Date: 3:20 PM
    To: XXXXXXXXXX X XXXXX

Please Note That DigitalDonation, NOT Friends to Elect John Ramsey State
    Representative will appear on your credit card statement.

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : OnlineDonation.net
    Date/Time : 05-May-2004 04:19:58 PM

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
    Invoice :
    Description : Donation to Friends to Elect John Ramsey State
    Representative -- www.electramsey.com
    Amount : 0.02 (USD)
    Payment Method : MasterCard

==== BILLING INFORMATION ===
    Customer ID :
    First Name : XXXXXXXXXX X
    Last Name : XXXXX
    Company :
    Address : XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    City : Georgetown
    State/Province : TX
    Zip/Postal Code : XXXXX
    Phone :
    Fax :
    E-Mail : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

==== SHIPPING INFORMATION ===
    First Name :
    Last Name :
    Company :
    Address :
    City :
    State/Province :
    Zip/Postal Code :

Please Note That DigitalDonation, NOT Friends to Elect John Ramsey State
    Representative will appear on your credit card statement.

:verdict:

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ohfercryingoutloud, someone pass me the crying towel. Boo hoo, the Ramseys have no money because they exhausted their savings paying to defend themselves from false allegations? Hello? Earth to Ramsey, what defense? I had no idea the Ramseys were ever indicted on anything and had to hire defense attorneys.

Oh, that's right. They hired defense attorneys to keep from being arrested. I guess it matters not that they never finished paying those lawyers, according to some reports. Well, what happened to that huge settlement they got from the ST lawsuit? Let's see - a few thousand bucks minus at least 30 percent for Limpwoody = a few hundred bucks. Guess it didn't go very far. Cost of living and all...

It seems to me that since he has inserted the death of his daughter into his campaign, himself, and since he has made claims that he was falsely accused, that is fair game for anyone running against him. It goes to his credibility. The BPD never accused him or his wife of anything. There were never any formal charges filed. They were never officially named as suspects. They were under investigation, just like anyone else connected to the case was, and they chose to stonewall that investigation by hiring lawyers. For Ramsey to state he was defending himself against false allegations is simply not true, but it does raise issues of guilty feelings on his part, perhaps.

Poor persecuted Ramseys. Gave up about two days of their lives cooperating, under pressure, with the police investigators. BFD.

4. Watching You

Oh no you don't, Mr. Ramsey.

This is total BS and in no way should it go unchallenged. There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THE CLAIM THAT THE DNA WAS LEFT BEHIND BY THE KILLER. Is this the way Ramsey intends to run his campaign - with falsehoods? There is BIG DOUBT how that degraded DNA got there and no way to date it.

What is this crap? I despise deceit, and that is exactly what this is.

BTW, nice little website the Ramseys have got there. Guess there's no problem keeping a website going if it's about them. Too bad their little girl didn't warrant the same kind of attention on that sadly neglected website "friends" set up for her. Well, priorities are priorities, after all.

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

House Party Information
    Schedule a Party for Ramsey at Your Home!
    Wednesday, April 21, 2004

It is very important that John Ramsey meets as many of your friends and neighbors as possible. As people meet John, they understand what a strong voice he could be for Norther Michigan.

Please click on the event request link on the left to schedule an event at your home. With your help, John Ramsey will be a strong voice for Northern Michigan.

:sponge:

I thought the Ramseys were broke:

He recently completed the restoration of a 1956 BeechCraft Twin Bonanza, which he obtained two years ago, having been "abandoned" by the previous owner to bird's nests and decay.

http://www.supportramsey.com/detail.asp?sdID=93&mdID=79

This is not a cheap undertaking.

6. imon128

imon128 Banned

Too bad he couldn't spend a couple of pennies to set up a JonBenet website and maintain it. Once again, the priority is himself and his make-believe Jackie O. Priorities? Yes, they have them. They're spelled J O H N and P A T S Y.

7. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

You would think that someone would at least make sure that child's name was spelled consistently and correctly on the website. JonBenét deserves at least that much respect.

Many caring individuals have reached out to the Ramsey family and ask about the status of the investigation into the murder of their beloved daughter, Jonbene’t. (all emphasis mine)

snip

On December 11th, 2003, the family was advised by the D.A.’s investigative team that the Denver Police Department DNA lab had successfully identified the 10th DNA marker from the blood samples found on the underwear of Jonbene’t.

http://www.supportramsey.com/detail.asp?sdID=116&mdID=95

Four years later the Ramsey's youngest child, JonBenet was murdered in their home in Boulder, Colorado as they slept on Christmas night, 1996.

http://www.supportramsey.com/detail.asp?sdID=93&mdID=79

8. Watching You

Sheesh, Louise, I probably could live all year on what it took for him to restore that boat, JR. Maybe two or three years.

Broke, my butt. One would have to ask where campaign contributions were going to go. Maybe their good friend, Susan Stine, the friend who committed e-mail fraud against the Chief of Police in Boulder, needs a new computer to help conduct the campaign.

This is getting more ridiculous by the second. Can Ramsey really believe the public buys his slop?

9. imon128

imon128 Banned

Why, John wouldn't want anybody to accuse HIM of not having two nickels to rub together, eh? LOL. (That's what old Johnny Boy said about McSanta, right?)

Seems the R's money situation is a selective as their memories. It's only there when you need it. Ugh.

10. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Yeah, but only those friends and neighbors with deep pockets need apply. God, my blood pressure's going up.....What's next, the White House???

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

LOL DejaNu, I was reading the posts here & was gonna say the same thing about blood pressure. I'm trying to lower mine, not raise it. What a couple of pukes. I could live probably the rest of my life on what Lizard Tongue spent on that restoration.

12. Aurora

Aurora Member

Trica.... I wish you could be at that meeting to debunk his lies. We'd need a BIG group of us...to turn out.....to tune others on to the truth about the Ramsey's. I am sure alot of people will go ....just for the free hotdogs..*LOL* NOT to support John Ramsey! We need our winning...slogans with us. *grins*

13. Ginja

Ginja Member

I think...

...there's really only two avenues we have to "protest" legitimately, although we do have constitutional rights so if we wanted to attend these rallies holding up placards that say "murderer" or something like that, we could. What bothers me is that it could backfire and Ramsey could claim this is what he's had to put up with for years...lies from the internet, etc.

I think our "attacks" would work far better if we worked closely with the local press to voice our opinions/counter John's statements as well as through the local GOP and other GOP candidates for the same position.

14. Watching You

I don't really want to attack John Ramsey just because he's a lizard tongue. I just know I wouldn't want a man who had that cloud still hanging over his head representing me. I would also be looking at that ad and doing exactly what many of us are doing here. Like, the guy's so broke he has to beg for donations, yet he has extra money to spend on restoring an airplane?

Ramsey isn't broke, he's just having to live a little below his sense of entitlement level because he hasn't worked in seven years, not because he's paid his lawyers. Wood works on contingency. Real-time payment of lawyers was in the first year or so - Hadden et al, Patsy's lawyer, Burke's lawyer, the ex-wife's lawyer, the older childrens' lawyer - and, at that, there are claims that he still owes them money. What they've been living on is whatever he had saved and lawsuit money. He can't find a job. Oh well. His daughter doesn't have a life.

15. imon128

imon128 Banned

John's sense of entitlement might have played a big part in JB's death. What all does John think he's entitled to having/doing?

16. Watching You

Anything he pleases.

17. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Ginja....

I agree with your statement about working through the local press and through local GOP and other candidates running for the same office as John Ramsey....

John Ramsey can best serve the public by sticking to his airplane restorations....thereby helping to keep Michigan politics free of the kind of good old boy network that we saw him involved in, in Colorado....

This kind of politics with special entitlements for the prominent and wealthy, is not a healthy atmosphere for Colorado, Michigan or anywhere else....John Ramsey could benefit himself and others by determining, for he and his family, how to live a life within the law.....just like everyone else....

Let others who already know this lesson, and who are qualified with the skills for the job, be the ones to represent other law abiding citizens....

Just a voters opinion,
    Voyager

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice