Great material for a comic strip :)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Oct 8, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Look Little--I learned a long time ago that when a situation is so bizzare, so top-to-bottom ABSURD, you'd better have a sense of humor or you might become the next postal shooter!

I was on the telephone with a case related friend when Lacy held her last press conference. My friend, like the rest of us, was trying to find out the missing "piece" about the Karr arrest that would make the whole thing make sense--we were all calling each other to see if anybody'd found anything out. Nobody knew anything! So I'm on the phone with my friend as Lacy natters away, and suddenly it started sinking into our minds that Lacy had NOTHING--there was no missing piece--and she was just saying that with no shame, no embarrassment. There was just stunned silence on the phone line for about ten minutes--and then suddenly, as if on cue, both of us just bursted out laughing!

Then of course Lacy totally upstaged herself when she started praising TRACEY as courageously coming forward, helping investigate this crime! At great expense to himself, the poor thing! Right then my friend and I knew we were in some bizzare black comedy from some other dimension and just couldn't stop laughing. There's bizzare, and then there's just OUT THERE.

I really thought these were the dumbest people I've ever seen in my life.

2. Little

Little Member

I feel so close to you right now BobC :) I'm sure my mouth was open and then came the smile and hmph of disbelief, then the laughter because I could not imagine that this could get any more bizzare. Even my friends who do not follow this case came up to me the next day with this "WTF was that all about?" look on their faces.

Actually, in a strange bizzaroeque world kind of way, this was our "give them enough rope" moment.

Little

3. Little

Little Member

This picture just seemed to cry out for some commentary.

Attached Files:

4. heymom

heymom Member

I think you've found your calling, Little! :floor: :rotfl: :laffbig: :laffbig: :laffbig:

Really funny.

5. tylin

tylin Banned

Little,
    You are too da*n funny. Bravo for the great comic relief. :clap:
    Your work is priceless. :yay: :rolling: :rolling: :floor:

6. Elle

Elle Member

Did you know that Little, aka Peggy Laken, has written a book about the JonBenét Ramsey case, tylin? "Journey Beyond Reason" http://www.peggylakin.com/ It is a wonderful book especially for those who frequent the JonBenét boards. There isn't another book like this one which contains web sites with valuable information relating to the case. Peggy, of course also writes about other crimes against children. She is very knowledgeable about the JonBenét Ramsey case,

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hee hee! Yeah Burke better chose his words with extreme care...

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

He's old enough to defend himself now!

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle_1,:hiya:

I didn't know that. Thank you so much for the info. I can't wait to read Ms. Lakin's book. :thumbsup:

10. Little

Little Member

Dedicated to the hard working investigators.

Attached Files:

11. heymom

heymom Member

Another good one! Little, you really are talented! Thanks for the giggles...

Heymom

12. tylin

tylin Banned

Little,
    bahaaaaaaaa That is hilarious! :thumbsup:
    Nothing like the Sunday funnies.
    :clap: :jumpie: :D :rolling:

13. Elle

Elle Member

Another hit, Little. You're very talented. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all have a decoder ring? :)

14. Little

Little Member

No particular reason - it just felt right :)

Attached Files:

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Very cute Little! We are going to start expecting this once a week now!!!

16. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Caption Competition

Caption competition for this photo:-

Attached Files:

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahahaha You guttah crack ho's are breaking me up, here!

My caption:

Want to see the intruder's face? Then gaze into my crystal ball...for a small pittance or $118,000, of course....

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"So! You won't take warning, eh? All the worse for you, then. I'll take care of you now instead of later! Hah! When I gain those Hair Curtains, my power will be the greatest in Boulder! And now, my FFJ beauties! Something with poison in it, I think. With poison in it, but attractive to the eye --and soothing to the smell!

Poppies! Poppies! Poppies!

19. Elle

Elle Member

All kidding aside, Little, I wonder if all the Ramsey Christmas cards were taken away for DNA testing (?).

As per usual, this is excellent, I'm with Moab, please keep them coming.

20. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I thought this case was about toilet training, pull-ups, and grapefruit size stains.

Poopies! Poopies! Poopies!

:2mchinfo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice