Great material for a comic strip :)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

For the lack of knowledge of Victory, people live in Hell. Witness; JMK and PR and Constantine.

2. Elle

Elle Member

So this is what all the fuss about JMK's SBTC, was about, Little? Just a statement within a sentence. Good grief, how did he expect anyone to be able to read his ghastly writing. Looks like a spider crawled all over the page.

They might nab JMK yet, Little. As you have pointed out, those !!!! marks look suspiciously like the ones from the ransom note. :) Methinks this is enough proof, don't you? I would fax this to the FBI toot sweet.

Do you remember Nedra Paugh's remarks when Steve Thomas asked her what she thought SBTC meant, and she said "SOB Tom Carson," someone in Access Graphics who had her fired. How about SOB The Conqueror JMK? :)

You're really getting good at this, Little. If I owned a newspaper, I would hire you.:)

3. Little

Little Member

Why yes Elle - there's another huge clue. The spider-like appearance of his writing! That's why he was able to reconstruct the spider web in that window well! He's also Spiderman. By golly gal you've solved this crime.

Little

4. Amber

Amber Member

:clap: :clap:

5. Little

Little Member

shhhhh

Attached Files:

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Little,
    You are such a hoot. bahaaaaaaaa :clap: :jumpie: :D :floor:

7. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahaha! I've always been intrigued by those crop circles. Never seen any with eyes before. Creepy, or what (?). How does one get to Boulder?

That rat on the chair, the one you thought was real, is real. Goes by the name of Michael. His owner is none other than DA Mary Stacey Lacy. Was out on loan to the CBS for 8 years. Very well known by Lou Smit and John Ramsey. This is one very special rat, Little. If you see him crawling around, catch the little bastid and put him in a cage. You might get a reward from Stacey Lacy. She needs this little rat to keep her job going.

8. Little

Little Member

Ten years and nothing has changed.

Attached Files:

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Little,
    I think I know how you may feel. :angel: :unreal:

10. Little

Little Member

tylin, that stat of over 2000 chlidren being murdered in 1996, and the stats on what is known about their dear lives as opposed to what is known about JonBenet's life and death adds to the tragedies.

What Mary Lacy spent on bringing JMK back to Boulder in an act of desperation to not have to face the facts that there is no evidence that anyone other than JonBenet's father, mother and brother were at home with her when she died adds to the shame of the BDA's office.

Little

11. Elle

Elle Member

This news is heartbreaking, Little. 2000 children murdered in 1996. How many more since then, I wonder? It is shocking that nothing was known of their short lives, whereas we all know JonBenét's history. Sad.

12. tylin

tylin Banned

Oh Little I agree with you. I've never, ever believed in the intruder theory. IMO, the murderer was a family member who was in the house that night. And Lacy. :loser: She should be ashamed to refer to herself as a DA.

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

People should wake up and realize that it has been 10 YEARS and this big-bad intruder has never struck again. Nor has he done any other crime that resulted in his DNA being entered into the CODIS database. Perhaps he just turned into vapor and floated off into the sunset.

People who believe in a fantasy intruder probably believe the 'smoke monster' on "LOST" also really exists. :floor:

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Brilliant!

15. tylin

tylin Banned

:floor: :floor: :winko:

16. Little

Little Member

I'm done with my shopping, but just in case you need some last-minute items this might help.

Attached Files:

17. heymom

heymom Member

This is the best yet, Little!!! You are a precious gem in the FFJ crown. :bowdown: :queen:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2006
  18. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Brilliant Little!

I'll take one of each. They are gifts that will keep on giving
    :glug:

19. Elle

Elle Member

Hilarious! :)For sure it must have been these three-evil-monkeys who went through the basement window. Probably didn't need to remove the grate. They could squish through the bars (?).

#202 1 Investigative monkey
    #303 1 Intruder Evidence book
    #404 3 pairs of snow shows
    #505 1 dozen Junior DIY kits

20. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Where do I place my order for a Mary Keenan/Lackey bobblehead doll?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice