Great material for a comic strip :)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

I love the blank 200 page intruder evidence, that is hilarious.

2. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Hey Little, I love reading your funnies every week. fyi Item 202 sold out a long time ago.

3. Little

Little Member

HAHAHAHAHA! Good one Cranberry.

Hmm, maybe that item will need to be replaced with a book, maybe one titled - "I Really Am A Funny Person - How To Interfere With A Murder Investigation In A Really Funny Way". Any ideas who may have written a book like that??

Little

4. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Little, That sounds like a new one - from Write No Evil?

5. Elle

Elle Member

Methinks the invisible intruder used "invisible ink" for his evidence, Thor. :)

6. Little

Little Member

LOL Ella - yep, that's what happened I'll bet.

Cranberry wrote:
    Yes, it's so new it's not even written yet Cranberry, but I can think of someone who has first-hand experience at thinking there's nothing wrong with impersonating Beckner and then tossing it off as a joke. I suppose it would have to go in the sick and twisted section of the book stores.

Little

7. Little

Little Member

Gotta love those unnamed sources, don't ya?

Attached Files:

8. heymom

heymom Member

LOVE that slurpy-tongued lizard graphic!!!! You are the best, Little. :jumpie: :jumpie: :jumpie: :star3d: :bowdown: :floor:

9. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

:laughup: That was too funny, Little!

-Tea

10. Elle

Elle Member

This is absolutely a classic, Little, I feel you have another profession hiding inside you when you keep coming up with these wonderful posts. I just love them. I feel you could do a lot with this creative talent you have, away from the Ramsey humour, but don't stop doing this.

Doesn't something like this draw your attention to the fact that John Ramsey couldn't recall diddly squat. How on earth did he ever become a CEO in the business world?

11. tylin

tylin Banned

Little,
    That is fabulous. :floor: :floor: :floor:
    You even gave us a lizard! toast:

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Just wonderful Little

....and an accurate interview too :D :jumpie:

13. Thor

Thor Active Member

I love this Little! You are so talented! And it is right on the money.

14. Little

Little Member

Not talent, just too much built-up sarcasm I think. I'm working on a little series now and the working title for it is "THE INTERNUTS". Oh...so much material to work with there!

Little

15. Elle

Elle Member

I'm thinking you and Greenleaf could have started a comic book between you. :) You are both so talented.

16. Little

Little Member

Thank you Elle, but I will bow to Greenleaf as the original 100% item when it comes to being creative.

Little

17. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

That looks like one of the SoBe lizards that are on the drinks they put out.
    There are two lizards like that (sans tongue) in a circle, suggesting similarity to the yin and yang symbol.
    Meanwhile this whole fiasco is in itself one big study in internut psychology.
    It is no wonder that you took the term, "internut", to task with this one.

18. Elle

Elle Member

I knew I had seen this lizard before JustChillun. It is the yin and yang symbol right enough. Thank you. Fits the bill when it comes to John Ramsey.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2007
  19. Little

Little Member

For your consideration:

Attached Files:

20. Elle

Elle Member

This is hilarious, Little. You found da man. :) You can forward this theory to Loopy Loo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice