Great material for a comic strip :)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Oct 8, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Pssst! Sssssh...Little doesn't want to know...but...I believe they're all working as advisors to the looney lawyers and judges now handling the mangled case of Anna Nicole Smith and her multi-fathered child.... Don't tell anyone!

2. Little

Little Member

OOOOHHHHHH - that's where they've been. I can't say that I'm surprised. There's a camera, there's a microphone. Any chance KK that they've all claimed that they might be the baby's father??

Little

3. Elle

Elle Member

Will they be able to sort out the DNA in this one, Little?

4. Little

Little Member

Hmmm, good question Elle, however, since the RST doesn't need much to consider something a match, just a target, probably any of them could make a case for being the father if they want to interject themselves in the ANS case with the same lack of credentials they managed to interjected themselves in the JonBenet case. To recieve a degree from the school of RST all anyone needs is theory. There are no tests and facts are frowned upon.

Little

5. Little

Little Member

Just a thought :)

Attached Files:

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

OMG...this is what I get early on a MONDAY MORNING???? Just what I needed a really good belly laugh! Excellent Little!

7. heymom

heymom Member

Another winner! :floor: Good one, Little!

8. Elle

Elle Member

Swing that hair Mary girl! Poop poop de doo!

Can you remember JR taking all your clothes off to go through the window in your underwear? Was this before you put your left footprint in the snow and shook it all about?

Hilarious, Little! :)

Now, how do I get to the RST Café-ole from here?

9. koldkase

Oh my god! You are truly evil, Little! This is so funny! I have to say, John Mark Karr is my favorite--that is truly inspired! :floor:

To answer your question about the DNA tests for ANS: I have heard from the same outside sources you use that the RST is in fact volunteering their DNA for testing, to PROVE that THEY ALL are not the baby daddy in question. They're paying for their own tests, as well.

So, we can rest assured that at least a couple of dozen people on this planet are NOT Dannielynn's baby daddy: Mary Lacy, Trip DeMuth, Lou Smit, Ollie, Curly, and Moe, Tracey, Mills, John Mark Karr, all 3 of jams' forum members, etc. Now if only the baby's DNA is ever tested....

What is of interest, however, is that John Ramsey, Lin Wood, and Alex Hunter all refused to take the DNA test. Hmmmmmm....

10. Little

Little Member

How sad is this? That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day!

Hey, maybe your peeps and my peeps can have a sit down and let us know more good stuff eh?

Little

11. tylin

tylin Banned

:rotfl: :genie: :thumbsup: :bowdown: :rrcrown: :floor: :floor: :floor:

12. koldkase

OK, off topic, but I don't know where else to put this, and it's too funny to miss. Thesmokinggun.com has published a book, it seems. Besides the hilarious mug shots in this video ad, there are a couple of hilarious stories, as well. Enjoy The Dog Dialed 911:

http://www.vidlit.com/dog911/

13. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh KK. Funny!

14. Tril

Tril Member

Wow, absolutely brilliant, Little! You are a star!

kk, the smoking gun video was a hoot. roflmao!

15. Little

Little Member

Sometimes it's just too easy, know what I mean?

Attached Files:

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And yet another wonderfully accurate comic strip form Little!

I need to go clean up my desk and keyboard now...you must put warnings on these posts...at least tell us not to be holding, drinking or attempting to swallow liquids, ok???

17. koldkase

OH MY GOD! NOW WE HAVE ACTUAL RAMSEY-TYPE EVIDENCE OF OUR PIGGY BANKS BEING ROBBED! SO THAT'S WHERE OUR PENNIES WENT! :yes:

Not to mention, crack and oreo stashes....

18. Elle

Elle Member

Absolutely true, Moab. Wonderfully accurate! Little does it again. Keep going Girl! :rose:

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Little!

HAHAHAH....snort....gasp! What a perfect summation of the JBR "investigation" by Loony, Curtains Mary, and "Dick" Tracey.

20. Little

Little Member

Wow, so you see some similarities? Gee, that was never my intention. What a coincidence.

Little

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice