Great Synopsis of the JBR Case - "Doll Parts: For JonBenet, The Pageant Isn't Over"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Amber, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

At least one account states that the DNA was personally conveyed to the laboratory by Lou Smit himself, which raises other questions about its reliability.

That was the weak point of the article. The author didn't need to go there.

2. heymom

heymom Member

It also looks as if the figure has her hands up as if to protect her head. Gosh, this was a revealing painting, wasn't it? That yellow spot seems to convey some sort of action, doesn't it???

3. Paradox

I don't see hands raised in the painting.

4. heymom

heymom Member

It was the close-up which gave me that impression. I see in the larger photo the figure's hair, with the yellow spot looking more like a flower than a spot of light or anything revealing of JonBenet's death.

Never mind. :tipsy:

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Does anyone remember the picture Patsy painted of people who she thought were "out to get her?"

It looked sort of like the one posted.

The story was in the tabs around 2002 I think.

I would love to see that painting again. It looked like my little weiner dog sat in a paint tray and wiped his bum on a canvas if I remember correctly.

(edited to change "whiped" to "wiped." DUH)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2007
  6. Paradox

I would like to see that painting and all her other paintings. Why would someone do so much painting when they obviously have no talent for it? Maybe they think they should do it because they confuse themself with someone else?

Welcome to the forum, btw. Tricia, is it?

7. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you kindly, Amber. It seems to be all over the place this virus, from what I'm hearing. Hope your family bounce back. It's a strange one. The hacking cough lingers on and on and on, and nothing can shift it. If it doesn't go into the chest, you're home free, but not for me. :-(

So Texan has it too? Hang in there, Texan. It will soon be Spring. :)

8. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia owns the forum, Paradox :)

I think Patsy took up Painting to help her cope with her cancer.

I'm an amateur artist myself. I took up painting to help fill in the time my engineering husband was away from home.

I found Patsy Ramsey's paintings depressing to look at, and to me her mind was in a turmoil, and her conscience must have been jabbing at her. I feel she was responsible for JonBenét's accidental death, which ended up as a homicide due to the staging.

9. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I can't figure that one. The only prosecutorial malfeasance I can think of involves Lacy and Karr!

11. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Page 19 has links to Patsy's paintings for sale. If BobC hasn't bought them up.

12. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

During that segment she said, "And here's my broken heart." Doesn't a broken heart come from having had a partner cheat on you?

-Tea

13. tylin

tylin Banned

Is that a tear falling from the left eye?
    Is that a triangular shaped mark on the painting's head?
    Amber,
    Yes, tis all very interesting indeed. Thank you for posting the article.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle and Texan,
    Here's hoping you're both on the road to recovery. :luv:

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

That painting can be seen in the Oct 2002 48 Hours program. It has the Rocky Mountains in the background with members of the BPD in a half circle pointing to the Ramsey house. The most interesting painting described in the Sept 2002 NE article was the one where there is someone half Patsy and half John standing in front of a burning tree.

-Tea

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Yes, it's Tricia. Just call me, "HEY YOUSE..OVER THERE...COME 'ER" and I'll answer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice