Greta's Great Points

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Deja Nu, Aug 28, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That is how I read it..........

"MAHER: Well, I wouldn't say don't cover it at all but it was astounding to me that the media, you know, just like (INAUDIBLE) JonBenet any excuse to show footage of her prancing around in a cowboy outfit like a little whore so what?

2. Elle

Elle Member

I watched this LKL show with Bill Maher, RiverRat. He is hilarious! Thank you for letting me read it again.

3. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

RR - I don't always agree with Bill Mahr, but I like him and watch him whenever I can. In this case he was right but I thought he kind of stumbled around a little bit before he hit the mark. The arrest of Karr was news and the media has an obligation to report news. But if something is obviously untrue or highly questionable they should say so and ask questions. Mahr is right about the media reporting on Iraq - they didn't ask any of the obvious questions, and they are not asking any of the obvious questions on homeland security. It's a disservice to Americans who get their news from TV.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I've noticed the Tracey sticky thread has been getting a lot of visitors.

We need a reporter who can show the Tracey, Lacy, Ollie, Smit, Wood connection in this case.

John Ramsey is basically RUNNING the DA's office with his puppet Lacey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice