Grievance of Mary Keenan

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cookie, Aug 1, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Elle, I had the same problem, until I figured out it's IN the daily thread for this week. Page 2. About half way down the page.

It doesn't have its own thread. I hope this helps.

2. tylin

tylin Banned

koldkase,
    You are one great sleuther.
    Gawd, That's right--I couldn't forget Jam's and her so called relationship with Smit. Someday I'd like to know exactly how Jam's got herself in the middle of such a high profile case. Did she happen to come across the right person at the right time? Or did she buy her way into this case? I've no doubt she's obstructed justice more than once.
    :dervish:

3. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Kindly, KK. Tricia told me I needed access to the Dailies. The whole page wasn't appearing. Moab has given me access now. Then when I found the page, I still couldn't find GL's letter, until I saw the "Dailies and the dates." What a kerfuffle! I never knew that section was there. :-(

Greenleaf's letter was excellent. She's a very brave lady.

Thank you KK for trying to help.

4. Elle

Elle Member

As you now know, Greenleaf. I didn't have access to these "Dailies" and couldn't read your excellent letter to D.A. Mary Keenan Lacy, but Moab set me up, and I now know where to go. Let's hope Mary does read what you have to say, and pays attention to it. I wish you all the best with this Greenleaf.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Here we go again.......

OMG.....there is a secret forum?!

LOL!
    RR

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

LOL I still can't find it

7. wombat

wombat Member

I can't find it either. :no:

8. Elle

Elle Member

Barbara and Wombat,

You may have to send a PM to Moab and then she will fix you both up, so your pc will be recognized. Tricia did say you have to be given access. BJ from ACandyRose said that certain threads did not come up for her unless she wasn't logged in. I very rarely log in, because I just click on my desktop icon for the JB forum, and when it says "Welcome Elle" that's it for me! Thought I would mention this just in case some other threads don't turn up for us. :)

Good luck. It took me a long time. :( When you do get in Greenleaf's letter is in the thread starting with "New Dailies' by Lurker.

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

If Moab sets you two up, ask if the same can be done for me.

Cookie, this info is in your capable hands.

10. koldkase

The dailies is just a small forum where some of the members post to each other on threads labeled by weekly dates, hello, how are you, I'm back from vacation, that kind of thing. I rarely go there or read because it's mostly the original FFJ members, who are very close and use the forum like a friendship meeting ground. Some of them don't post on case much anymore. I don't blame them. I want to go to their rehab center.

But mostly, I spend so much time on the JB forum, I don't take the time to fit in the close knit group. I'm a loner anyhow. That way I can pick a fight with anyone when I'm feeling me pyrate blood.... :pirate:

FYI

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot, drink up me hearties, yo ho!

We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot, drink up me hearties, yo ho!

On to business:

Greenie, maybe you could PM your letter to me or just give me the gist of it?

Cookie, how's it coming?

12. Cookie

Cookie Member

Thanks

Mucho gras, KK! I am copying everything you post and will pour over this material this week. Wow, what a conspiracy! Amazing! I'm so glad I no longer live in Boulder.

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

What's the plan, now, Cookie?

14. koldkase

Check your private messages for more info.

15. Elle

Elle Member

What do you mean you're a loner anyway. What the hell am I doing posting with you then? Talking to myself? Go chase your Aunt Fanny round the gasworks we used to say in Scotland!

16. koldkase

Oh. Are you saying...friends? :toast:

Wow! That gives me...one! :sponge:

But how do you know my Aunt Fanny?

17. koldkase

Hey, lookie at what I stole! hahaha I've been looking for this little gold nugget for a week! I finally spied it and swiped it clean and NOW IT'S MINEMINEMINE!! I'm an excellent pyrate, doncha know! :pirate:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, Cookie, this one is choice!

And can you believe the swampsters, who tried to start a "VOLUNTEER YOUR DNA AND THE MONEY TO PROCESS IT" campaign to eliminate THEMSELVES as suspects, are making fun of us? hahaha Yeah, they should think about their own bonehead record before they start criticizing others....

18. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahaha! When you don't want to play with anyone else, you go chase your Aunt Fanny or your Granny round the gasworks.
    :toast:

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That glass house is shards by now!

20. Elle

Elle Member

I could not believe this KK when I read it. I'm speechless!

For sure Lin Wood and D.A. Mary Keenan Lacy should be both hauled over the coals for their underhanded behaviour.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice