Grievance of Mary Keenan

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cookie, Aug 1, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

If we get our way...

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Cookie, I bumped this up to make sure you saw the last article. I think it's important to what you're doing.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

yeah, let's get this show on the road! I'm ready! Ready as a rooster in a hen house!

4. Cookie

Cookie Member

Thanks

Thanks KK for all your posts. I am studying them this weekend and will report back on Monday. Punisher: "Good things come to those who wait." I've been slammed with photographic work this week and will have, hopefully, something written on Monday. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I wait with bated breath!

6. Elle

Elle Member

Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous in all your life, KK? This really makes me mad! Hunter has got to be charged for this! Lou Smit has got to be charged with having evidence that doesn't damn well belong to him. I just cannot believe that those with the authority above these two didn't take any actions whatsoever (?). What the hell was wrong with them? Why didn't they do their job, and haul them over the coals?

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I thought the thread was private and removed my post

Last edited: Aug 12, 2006
  8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Relevant

This thread is most relevant to the current state of affairs in Boulder.

9. Ginja

Ginja Member

I thought...

Didn't we already try to get Keenan sanctioned for folding to Wood? There are other laws involved for public officials and one which I and many others believed would get Keenan kicked right out of office.

It didn't work.

Find Spade.

10. Ginja

Ginja Member

What really gets me

The BDA's office has consistently bashed the BPD for focusing on the Ramseys since Hunter's days and it continues now, obviated by Keenan's taking the investigation away from them.

Lou Smit joined the BDA's staff and turned them to the intruder theory.

Smit's powerpoint presentation contains all the evidence...including the evidence that cops had on the family (or at least against the intruder theory). But Smit conveniently leaves this out of dissemination or distribution. He only includes his evidence, i.e., intruder theory, stun gun, pedophile, etc.

Think about this. It is fact that this was a staged crimescene. And as far as the experts are concerned, the dna in the panties is a contaminant and not related to the crime in any way.

Yet the BDA's office, together with the rest of the RST, are basing their investigation on the staged crimescene!!! And further, their smoking gun is the dna!!

At least when the BPD worked this investigation, the understood the crimescene was staged and worked their investigation from there. IOW, who would want or need to stage the crimescene. What were they really hiding?

But with the BDA, they're basing their entire investigation on false clues and non-existent evidence!

Your tax dollars at work!

11. koldkase

Well, Ginja, Cookie does have a lawyer who might help her...if she bakes him enough cookies. Pun intended. hahaha

I just figure if she wants to give it a try, I sure have no idea what the law is, but I'll help in any way I can.

As for the DA investigation, I don't think many of us were under the illusion that Lacy taking over the case was a good thing.

Now there is no doubt: the woman is beyond legal redemption. She has no clue.

12. Ginja

Ginja Member

She didn't have a clue when she was an assistant DA working alongside DeMuth & Hoffman and Smit)....she belonged to that gang who were bent on Ramsey innocence. She'd made her mind up back then.

As regards "getting her" for breaking some law, I only mentioned it because the work has been done. I worked with Spade in trying to get something done, but as noted, it didn't work. I don't have the papers, which is why I said find Spade. If you could get that, then you'd only have to build on it with her screwups since. The timing for this was when Lin Wood threatened to sue the City of Boulder and DA if she didn't start going after an intruder.

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Kane said she wasn't reading her own file.

14. Cookie

Cookie Member

For Ginja

G,

Where is Spade? I would love to read what you guys put together. What did you do with this correspondence?

I'm still working on the research. This week is busy with editing Doc's book to update with the latest. His book is a hot item now!

KK, he likes my cookies.

15. koldkase

haha, I bet he does.

Maybe you could PM Tricia and ask her about getting in touch with Spade? Or Ginja, who seems to have worked on this?

So glad to hear Doc's book is out of the deep freeze. I hope he makes a deal and it gets published. Keep us posted.

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Hi, Cookie. Been waiting for you!

Good for Doc!

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

MayBEE Now The Time is Right...

To: Colorado Governor Bill Owens

TO COLORADO GOV. BILL OWENS TO APPOINT A
    SPECIAL PROSECUTOR TO FINALLY RESOLVE THE QUESTION:
    WHO KILLED JONBENET RAMSEY?

We believe that justice for JonBenet Ramsey and an end to the doubts surrounding her killing and the embarrassing failure to find her killer can only be achieved through the intervention of Colorado Governor Bill Owens. He can remove JonBenet’s murder investigation from the Boulder District Attorney (BDA), who has failed to take appropriate steps to resolve the matter and appoint an experienced and objective special prosecutor and staff whose subsequent investigation will be unbiased and not influenced by the Ramseys, their attorneys, their hired investigators, or analysts.

As an Assistant DA assigned to the Ramsey investigation, Keenan expressed her belief that an intruder killed JonBenet and focused her efforts on the Ramseys’ neighbor, Bill McReynolds. Since her election to office, District Attorney Keenan has not involved herself in this case. She has forwarded any actions involving “anything Ramsey†to Assistant DA Bill Nagle. Dissatisfied because the police evidence led to them, the Ramseys’ lawyer, Lin Wood, threatened to sue the Boulder Police Department (BPD) and the City of Boulder if Keenan did not remove the investigation from police hands. Keenan appears to have succumbed to that threat by removing the case from the BPD and assigning it to her only two BDA staff investigators, neither of whom have homicide experience. These are the BDA’s only investigators and are, at the same time, responsible for all other investigations by the BDA. Supplementing her inexperienced and short staff, Keenan hired the Ramseys’ friend, and nationally recognized intruder theorist, Lou Smit.

Keenan’s refusal to investigate this homicide, or to thoroughly review the police evidence, or to ask for any assistance from experienced professionals was made evident in April 2003 when she endorsed U.S. District Judge Julie Carnes’ opinion that the evidence in a civil libel case pointed to an intruder (which opinion was made without benefit of official investigation evidence collected and analyzed by law enforcement but instead, on unsubstantiated intruder evidence assembled by Lou Smit). "I agree with the court's conclusion," Keenan said, "that the weight of the evidence is more consistent with a theory that an intruder murdered JonBenet than it is with a theory that Mrs. Ramsey did so.â€

Keenan’s prejudice for an intruder theory, together with:
    · her appearance of surrendering to threats of a lawsuit made by a civil attorney representing the people who are “under the umbrella of suspicionâ€
    · her actions severing the BPD from further involvement
    · her reliance on inexperienced staff
    · her hiring of intruder theorist Lou Smit
    · her biased, public statements
    make clear her refusal to acknowledge the official police evidence in this case and her determination not to pursue that evidence or the suspects to whom it points. In effect, Keenan has set the suspects free. Ramsey attorney Lin Wood sums it up perfectly: Keenan is "making it undisputed that she finds . . . an intruder killed JonBenet.â€

Appearing on Larry King Live on May 28, 2001, Lou Smit stated:
    "I believe that perhaps they should get in fresh minds and fresh eyes, experienced people that can take a look at this case with an unbiased view point. That means getting rid of perhaps even the detectives that are working on it now. Getting rid of Lou Smit. Let somebody else in there that can objectively take a look at that case."

We agree with Mr. Smit: The people of the State of Colorado, JonBenet Ramsey and everyone else concerned about this tragedy need “fresh eyes†and “experienced peopleâ€. We also agree with Lin Wood: Turn the case over to an “unbiased†agency.

That is why we, the undersigned, set forth our signature herewith in protest to the biased and unprofessional handling of JonBenet’s murder investigation by Boulder District Attorney Mary Keenan and her office. We petition Governor Owens, based on the aforementioned facts, to remove this case from the hands of the Boulder District Attorney’s Office. We further petition Governor Owens to assign this matter to an experienced and objective special prosecutor and staff whose subsequent investigation will be unbiased and not influenced by the Ramseys, their attorney, or their private investigators.

Assigning this matter to a special prosecutor will guarantee professional handling of a homicide investigation free of bias and influence. It will guarantee full-time personnel experienced in homicide investigation and prosecution. It will guarantee resolution. It will guarantee justice for JonBenet Ramsey.

http://www.petitiononline.com/jbr246/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice