Gutter Candy LYING again....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Revirginated? LOLOLOLOL....you guys crack me up...or if I was Koldkase I'd say you guys 'crack ho' me up.

Candy can't have her own website.....cause if she did it'd be a super ultra secret forum.

Didn't Candy have a mysterious super ultra secret forum a while back? One that none could post on? One so secret even Candy herself can't enter....I think it was purely in Candy's head.

ACR's forum is incredible, well organized and ACR didn't need ANYTHING from Candy. ACR has maintained the forum for years and years....ACR is unselfish and dedicated.

Whereas Candy has the mind of a three year old.....MINE, MINE, MINE...all transcripts are mine! All news articles are mine, no one else's, the alphabet belongs to meeeeeeeeeeeeee! And all the words in the universe belong to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ME, MINE, ME, MINE, ME, ME, ME.

Won't take Candy long before hir has a melt down at Topix....Candy fools no one for long.

Yeah ACR, I remember your hats and YOU had the hat before Candy, and it :(:(:(:(ed Candy off....and I do think she wanted people to think she was you....ACR was already finding and posting great things, while Candy had just started the forums with nothing.

If you want any info on the Ramsey case where do you go??????????
    NOT TO CANDY, YOU GO TO ACR'S FORUM!

Sheesh! I'm glad ACR has her amazing forum and SHARES with the world. And little Miss 13-minutes-to-late can go back to the super ultra secret forum in her head.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

ohfercripesake, you gutter hos, you all know that you stole your very computers from Candy, why don't you just admit it. I know I did - and I stole her unsaid thoughts and her crack. I couldn't steal her soul, because she doesn't have one.

I don't know what the hell ails Candy, but she will do herself in at Topix, just as she has everywhere else she has ventured and subsequently been thrown out. She's a jealous witch, and it shows.

3. Little

Little Member

Or is it that there is no value to what she claims to have?
    Little

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Candy is pathologically jealous. That's her dominant character trait. I think she hounded poor Steve Thomas until he had to cut her loose.

I think it's the same with the Whites. They figured out on her 957th call to their answering machine that she might be a leeedle scary. Probably had their number changed or blocked hers.

Not nice to cross "a Michigan woman." She'll then have to post to herself on her private forum 50K times how you are responsible for a) awful thing, b) terrible thing, c) everything bad. Not to mention the millions of phone messages she'll have to leave and emails she will have to write to make sure that NO ONE IN THE COUNTRY PAYS YOU ANY ATTENTION BECAUSE YOU'RE SO 13 MINUTES BEHIND! That includes LE, reporters, media, the pizza delivery crew, and housekeeping at her clerical job.

Gutter candy is STILL mad, YEARS LATER, about that Fernie/Miller trial transcript because she posted that HER SOURCE told her that Fernie testified that Fleet White was the first to arrive at the Ramsey house that morning. BUT CANDY NEVER POSTED THE TRANSCRIPT THAT I KNOW OF. So me, being the type of person who wants to know DETAILS if I can get them, I called around Colorado and got the name of the court reporter who was transcribing the trial. As luck would have it, she sold me the few pages of Fernie's testimony, sending it to me when she finished transcribing. She told me it would cost me at least $300 to get a copy of the whole thing, which I wasn't about to spend because I have a financial partner and I can tell you if I'd said to him, I'm going to spend $300+ on a trial transcript, he'd have had me committed and I'd wouldn't have the lovely fridge box in the prime crack ho real estate I now co-habitate....

So I paid a few dollars for those pages, and I typed them up on WS, and the rest is history: gutter candy went absolutely insane, fell on the floor, flopped around like a dying fish, convulsed with her eyes rolling back, foamed at the mouth, almost chewed her tongue in half...and has been accusing me of stealing from her ever since. :burnedup:

I spent many hours one night scanning those pages on my new scanner and sending them to ACR, with her telling me how to do it almost page by page, as it was sooooo much harder then with my powerful, technology of the future computer, all 50 MB of it! And a blindingly fast 56K modem, too!

I mean it took HOURS! But those pages were scanned from the exact copies I paid for. We didn't type one word of it. I had typed it up for WS, as I didn't know how to put up pictures, and still don't, for that matter, but ACR wanted the scans so they would be exact copies of the originals.

So that's the "YOU STOLE MY FERNIE TESTIMONY!!!" story. Anyone who was there knows it, ACR knows it, I know it, and gutter candy doesn't have ONE WORD anywhere that shows it happened any differently than that, unless she makes it up herself and rants with her other selves about it.

BUT WHO FRICKING CARES? I now have THE ENTIRE TOM MILLER TRIAL TRANSCRIPT!! ON A CD!! EVERY WORD OF THE ENTIRE TRANSCRIPT! AND IT COST ME $30!! AND I'D HAPPILY GIVE IT TO ANYONE TO PUT UP IN ITS ENTIRETY FOR FREE--except that Tom Miller sells that cd and he is the one who paid HUGE for the trial, went through the trauma, and possibly paid to have it transcribed, so I'm not going to undercut him. If he wants it online, he can put it there or let us know and we'll get it up for him.

So...my new tagline is appropriate here, AND I'M STEALING IT FROM A GAY BLOGGER'S WEBSITE BECAUSE I'M A TRUTH MURDERING GUTTAH CRACK HO THIEF!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2006
  5. Show Me

How the H*ll did you end up with the refrigerator box????? I get stuck in the cramped dishwasher box and YOU got the refrigerator box! Geez that's like a two room box!

Well Candy owns all transcripts, links and new articles don't cha know.....at least in the super ultra secret forum in hir mind she does. Yes in deedee.

6. koldkase

I have connections. :cool2:

7. Amber

Amber Member

Can someone give me a short potted history of who this 'candy' is? :sleuth:

8. koldkase

She's a mental case from Michigan who spends her work hours calling and emailing every case person who has an answering machine and email server, from the Boulder DA to every poster on the internet who reads English. I'll give her this: she knows how to toady up and sometimes it pays off and she gets tidbits of info that she used to post.

But gutter candy has a few other nasty traits that finally doomed her desperate efforts to be a BIG FISH in the Ramsey case forum ponds. She can't stand, nor ignore, nor refrain from attacking in the most over-the-top manner, anyone who questions anything she says, disagrees with anything she says, or contributes in any way to the forums in a manner she perceives as stealing her thunder. That mistake, punishable by eternal stalking from forum to forum to forum by gutter candy, could be anything from posting an article link, having case info she doesn't that you heard on TV when she wasn't watching or taping, to getting public information and posting it, to spending thousands and thousands of hours researching and creating a public archive site online for the case, using your own money and time, and earning respect from virtually everyone who uses it, and that's THOUSANDS--which is what ACR has done.

But nothing is too trivial for gutter candy to go nuclear over. She first became obsessed with attacking me because I worked on a theory for months about whether it was possible for the Ramsey son, John Andrew, to have been in Boulder and/or committed the murder. A number of posters discussed this for years, it wasn't anything new as far as theories go, but simply new to me, and for some reason, gutter candy lost her mind and started dogging me across about half a dozen forums. I left several because of her hateful attacks. Gutter candy is the person who started the "gutter" references about me. I'm not making this up. She called me the lowest of the low, gutter, said LE paid me NO ATTENTION, blahblahblah. hahaha Like I ever once pondered if LE even knew I existed.... But you see, this is what gives her own narcissism away: she truly thinks she's so important, LE can't wait for her call.... Anywho, I finally got so tired of her crap, I just started agreeing with her: I am the lowest of the low, a gutter person, a lying, truth-murdering crack ho...and strangely enough, all the others whom gutter candy had begun to tag with her "gutter" and "liar, scum" lines joined it...and here we are today, one big happy GUTTAH OF CRACK HO'S AND PIMPS!!

And where is gutter candy? She's been banned from about every forum she's joined that I know of, except CyberSleuths, where she posts pretty much by herself. See, she's got no one to argue with except her alters that way. She is also posting at topix.net, we've recently learned, and that was fine, until out of the blue, she started attacking ACandyRose...again, but completely off-topic and only because a hapless poster there thought gutter candy WAS ACR, and he had been to ACR's website and mentioned it. Gutter candy realized that this new "admirer" was now going to be DISAPPOINTED to learn that gutter candy is NOT ACR, and that would be a letdown, so to offset that...gutter candy ATTACKED ACR AND TOOK CREDIT FOR 95% OF WHAT IS ON ACR'S WEBSITE. So basically, she lied to make herself look good...and attacked someone who has done nothing to her, as per usual, to make the other person look bad and, in her mind, gutter candy would look superior.

How juvenile is that? She's a real mental case. In my layperson's opinion, she could be a cliche of the narcissistic personality disorder; probably bi-polar. Definite sociopath: she couldn't care less about murdered children. She also doesn't care about how much she hurts others. Her writing is stilted and shallow, not much more than repeating what she's heard, read, or most likely, verbatim copied. And filled with personal attacks and insults that she never tires of slinging against those she hates with the vengence of a prom queen covered in pig's blood. She only cares about being seen as "important" because she can repeat info anyone can and does get eventually, if not before she does.

The good news is she is as predictable as death and taxes. Once new enough to fool people, she's attacked just about everyone really active on the forums for these many years, so everyone knows what a mean piece of work she is.

Does that help?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  9. Amber

Amber Member

That helps :floor: :floor:

So you don't exchange Christmas cards then?

This case is unique:

You have the Smits, De Muths, Traceys and Lacys that want to have Patsy canonized - St Patsy, Patron Saint of Pineapples

You have the IDI's on forums, like Candy(?) who are clearly psychologically unwell and obsessive.

Then you have the normal people like on FFJ who look at the evidence and remember that this is all about justice for Jonbenet, not some self-serving ego trip.

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

That's pretty much it Amber except Candy is a big "Patsy did it person". Yep. We are suppose to be on the same side but she can't handle it.

KK laid the whole mess out perfectly. I really came thisclose to getting a restraining order against her because of the psycho stuff she was doing behind the scenes trying to destroy the work we do here at FFJ. She has left me alone since I made it clear that she had to stop because I was done being patient with her.

11. Amber

Amber Member

Wow! That makes her even stranger ;)

12. koldkase

Oh, nononononono.... Gutter candy is BORG. All the way. She's learned the language and got her one true love out of being BORG--Darnay Hoffman, and he apparently still takes her phone calls. So until he dumps her and/or the RST convinces her they will give her access to Wood or the Ramseys or someone important like that, she won't budge. She has flirted with Wood many times, though. She has reported emailing him a number of times. :rolling:

This is just how demented gutter candy IS: when she first came to the forums, she initially got her cookies emailing with Steve Thomas, obviously prominent among the plethora of case players she has sought out. AND HENCE, GROUPIE gutter candy became BORG. She really is and always has been, at heart, a groupie, chasing down case players so she could brag about it and post her "inside info." You see, jams has been the role model for quite a few blown fuses on the JB forums. They are always as much self-serving sycophants as jams, unfortunately.

You have to understand, if the RST had gotten to gutter candy first and stroked her ego a little, she'd have rolled over faster than a crack ho...so to speak. Gutter candy never balked at turning on a dime with those who helped her and whom she once called friend if she heard that little voice in her head tell her one dark night that her beloved had been unfaithful!

But she always managed to move on to other case players who were BORG because her initial mentors were and that's the contacts she made. Darnay Hoffman is the one who finally has always kept himself in her good graces, mostly because he did have lots of inside info on the Wolf suit he was working and used gutter candy for work on it...volunteer work, I'd bet. But she ate it up, and she believed that when Darnay beat Wood and the Ramseys, SHE WAS GOING TO BE RIGHT THERE TAKING CREDIT ALONG WITH DARNAY!

Oops. Once that went south and we saw what a mess Darnay made of it all, well, gutter candy lost her tenuous grasp on case reality and now, she's pretty much toast in a crow field. She hates that, she really does. Her delusions of grandeur turned to humiliation. With her ego, you can imagine.

And of course, SHE BLAMES EVERYONE ELSE BUT DARNAY. Thomas and White get drubbed a lot because their depositions didn't save Darnay from his own incompetent and unfunded performance. He lost and he lost BIG. As you probably know. He handed the Ramseys their biggest soundbite to date, through Wood's deft deliverance of Smit to Judge Carnes, unchallenged by Darnay and unimpeached by any rebuttal. It was a bloodbath we still have to clean up after frequently. Not to mention, poor Wolf. Wood dragged him through the dirt and howdy. It was ugly.

But Darnay played it smart with gutter candy, and since he has that infamous ex-madame for a wife, and that infamous child murderer for a best friend, and since they all get in the news from time to time, well, gutter candy has held on with both hands because you never know...one day...she may just get recognized for what she truly is: QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE!!

So...until the RST makes her a BETTER offer...she's BORG. And if you're wondering why she THEN attacks us constantly, when we should be natural allies...I point to the fact that I never said word one about evidence, a murdered child, nor justice in this tale of gutter candy. She really shows no signs of even remembering JonBenet's name. I don't think I've ever seen her post JonBenet's name once, except in things she's copied and pasted from articles, transcripts, etc., now that I think about it. Kinda' like the Ramseys themselves, gutter candy doesn't get it.

:floor:

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Most people know I'm a Brit and that I came to the case several years late.

For the first few years that I posted on the forums, Candy was charming and perfectly civil to me. we exchanged the occasional case-related e-mail and she would sign her off "from your friend CAndy". Then out of the blue she turned on me - started accusing me of being a ringleader in the "Geraldo 911 hoax".

This was utter nonsense. Not only had I never claimed one way or another whether Gerlado had played the 911 tape, I'd never even commented on the subject! - 1) because I'm a Brit, we don't get Geraldo here I'm not in a position to know and 2) this was long before my time on the forums. There are several topics I steer clear of and that's always been one of them, but suddenly, according to Candy I was a "ringleader". She also called me an abundance of other names including "limey" and "ignorant foreigner" and I it took me weeks to figure out why she had suddenly started attacking me - I'd committed the ultimate sin and become a member of FFJ!

Candy wants to be a lawyer but she apparently cannot pass the LSAT exam. It seems that her biggest problem is a lack of critical thinking skills. Some people have natural problem solving abilities, others need to develop them and I know for a fact that it can be done. Sadly, Candy doesn't listen to other peope and she ignores people's reactions to her behaviour. The more people say to her "Stop, you are wrong, here's why you are wrong and by the way, you are making a fool of yourself", the more she foamsn at the mouth and continues in her behaviour.

It is worthy of note that candy is banned form most forums. She simply isn't a team player

14. Amber

Amber Member

Thank you all for taking the time to explain.

It seems her biggest problem is she is unbalanced and has a dirty mouth IMHO :sick:

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

She actually posted about the LSAT exam problem on a legal forum - seeking advice. In some ways I feel sorry for her because as a teacher, I KNOW how frustrating it is for some students when they are capable of learnbing the facts, but are unable to apply them in critical thinking scenarios. I can help my students to acquire critical thinking skills - but it only works if they can accept advice. Some people will listen to advice and ignore it OR they simple don't listen to the advice. These students seldom make progress. Students who follow the advice often find that at some stage, they experience enlightenment and it's like watching a child learning to ride a bike - suddenly, they are off on their own. It's one of the most satisfying things about teaching.

Candy is her own worst enemy and as a result, she will forever be stuck in a dead-end job with her futile aspirations.

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Nooooo, that's mame.

17. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

KK, I remember that time also and I was on dial up connection back then too with a 56K modem !! But you were so patient to make sure I got good copies of the origininals and I thank you SO MUCH that. It's not that I didn't want a text version of the transcript because that is a lot easier for others to copy to the forum threads for discussion but there's always that one person who will claim the person who transcriibed the transcript made a typo so I wanted to make sure we had the originals to back up the text version. :)

I was looking over that "little" list of what Candy posted recently at Topix claiming I stole from her. Geeze if she thinks that is 95% of what is my web site she's totally insane. I may have a few transcripts of hers on my site but I always gave Cybersleuths or Candy credit if I knew that is where it came from. And for those I don't know I have a group thank you at the bottom of my pages to cover all of those who *normally* do transcribe articles. Anyway, here's her "little" list example and my comments.

=============================================
    Topix Posting:
    candy
    East Lansing, MI Reply »
    |Flag for Review 1 hr ago
    This is just a few of the scores of documents ACR stole directly from me and Cybersleuths:

John Ramsey Robbery Documents APD
    BPD police reports on Nancy Krebs
    BPD affidavits and search warrants on Jazzy
    Transcript of Larry Mason Testimony
    Fleet White contempt hearing
    Fleet White letter to the Boulder City Council
    2001-03-05 (T) Peter Boyles Show (Darney Hoffman)*
    2001-02-20 (T) Today Show (Lin Wood and Darney Hoffman on Wolf lawsuit)
    2001-03-05 (T) Peter Boyles Show (Darney Hoffman)
    2001-03-28 (T) Catherine Crier Live (Darney Hoffman, Scott Robinson)
    Letters from the FBI written to me regarding Nancy Krebs
    Linda Hoffmann-Pugh plaintiff's reply to Ramseys
    2001-07-09 (T) Crier Live (Linda Pugh, Darney Hoffman, Norm Early)
    All Crier Live transcripts on hir site On and on..

MY COMMENTS:

John Ramsey Robbery Documents APD
    MY COMMENTS: "This is a public document but Skydog also made it available in his downloadable archive section of Cybersleuths and actually it was still available from the original WayBack machine archive. There are four other reports on this case that came from Matt Causey's old website that I transcribed from scans that Matt originally had on his site that he gave permission for anybody to take."
    http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/02202001-RamseyAtlantaRobbery911call.htm
    http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/02202001-RamseyAtlantaRobberyItemsMissing.htm
    http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/02202001-RamseyInterviewRe-Robbery.htm

BPD police reports on Nancy Krebs
    MY COMMENTS: "I have no clue what she is talking about here. I have a big 4 inch binder with over 700 pages of Krebs transcripts, letters and police reports sitting in front of me that Tricia used her own dime$ to get so Candy can shove her comments that anybody is stealing her Krebs reports up her you know where. But ironically the .pdf police report transcripts were also available at the Wayback Machine archive from Mrs. Brady's links."

BPD affidavits and search warrants on Jazzy
    MY COMMENTS: "Yeah, Candy posted the search warrants on Jazzy at Skydog's public forum at Cybersleuths and I sat here and typed up my own text transcript from that report and that is what is on my site, my transcript. Since then Cyberlsleuths whole archive threads are gone but some of the original threads were still over at the Wayback Machine. "
    http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/08212001-jazzy-AttA.htm

Transcript of Larry Mason Testimony
    MY COMMENTS: "Again, this was a section of the transcript and was part of the Cybersleuths forum archive files and was at the Wayback Machine archive after Cybersleuths lost all their threads. If you go to the link below it clearly shows the document came from Cybersleuths and on my main legal documents page I also have a thank you to Candy."
    http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/05312001-ArndtTrial-LarryMasonTestimony.htm

Fleet White contempt hearing
    MY COMMENTS: Public document

Fleet White letter to the Boulder City Council
    MY COMMENTS: Public document

2001-03-05 (T) Peter Boyles Show (Darney Hoffman)*
    MY COMMENTS: "This below is the actual link where the document is stored and clearly shows that the transcript came from Jameson's forum where Jameson posted it and there was nothing on the postings that mentioned Candy's name. "
    http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/03052001hoffmanonboyles.htm
    "Boyles/Hoffman transcript"
    Posted by jams on Mar-05-01 at 12:30 PM (EST)

2001-02-20 (T) Today Show (Lin Wood and Darney Hoffman on Wolf lawsuit)
    MY COMMENTS: "This below is the actual link where the document was but it's a defunk link now as it was on Matt Causey's old website and he gave permission on Justice Watch that anybody could have anything on his old site so yeah I linked to it but then he took his site down and the link is gone. I think I still have the saved document but haven't transcribed it as yet"
    http://members.nbci.com/causeymd/truth/today.html
    This link actually goes to a defunct link site that once belonged Matt Causey

2001-03-05 (T) Peter Boyles Show (Darney Hoffman)
    MY COMMENTS: "Duplicate, see above"

2001-03-28 (T) Catherine Crier Live (Darney Hoffman, Scott Robinson)
    MY COMMENTS: "This below is the actual link where the document is stored. I have no idea where this came from. Somebody could have sent it to me, I don't recall. When I get something from a specific forum I normally include the posters name but this document has no reference so Candy may have transribed it, I don't know."
    http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/03282001hoffmanoncrier.htm

Letters from the FBI written to me regarding Nancy Krebs
    MY COMMENTS: "I do recall seeing these letters Candy posted at Skydog's Cybersleuths forum but there was a huge dispute with some other posters as to whether the letters were real. I was not the one disputing them. I know they were also posted at Flamesleuths but I have no idea at this time who posted them. I don't think they were ever transcribed to text. I roughly recall that maybe it was Holly from Justice Watch also posted her letters from the FBI regarding Krebs which Candy claimed were frauds so there was always a question as to what letters were real, Candys or Hollys and after Tricia paid to get the 700 pages of police reports and transcripts, we didn't care anymore about whether Candy's FBI letter was real or not."

Linda Hoffmann-Pugh plaintiff's reply to Ramseys
    MY COMMENTS: "This is a Legal Document"

2001-07-09 (T) Crier Live (Linda Pugh, Darney Hoffman, Norm Early)
    MY COMMENTS: "This below is the actual link where the document is stored and shows that I copied it from "LovelyPigeon" which I know at that time was on Jameson's forum. And "LovelyPigeon" included the information that the transcript could be posted anywhere but to mention Candy and that information is still part of the transcript so Candy got her credit."
    http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/07092001hoffmanpughoncrier.htm
    "Crier transcript"
    Posted by LovelyPigeon on Jul-09-01 at 07:44 PM (EST)
    (*Anyone can post this anywhere, but please say that I transcribed it here. Thanks!*-candy at Cybersleuths)

All Crier Live transcripts on hir site On and on..
    MY COMMENTS: "Oh give me a break, I don't think Candy has exclusive rights to watching or transcribing all of Cathrine Crier shows."

And finally at the bottom of my web pages it reads:
    "A special "THANK YOU" to so many posters on the Internet who helped locate documents and files and made them available to the online communities. A special thanks on this web page to Internet posters known as: "Why_Nut," "J.T.Colfax," "Reporter," "Toadload," "Sabreena," "SZapata," "Texas1," "MattCausey," "MJenn," "Tricia" at www.forumsforjustice.com, "Spade" at www.forumsforjustice.com, "Candy" at www.cybersleuths.com, "Jameson" at www.webbsleuths.com. Additional thanks to both attorneys, Lin Wood and Darney Hoffman for providing many of the public legal documents."

And in another section of my site:
    "RECOGNITION TO THE FOLLOWING FOR HELPING TO PROVIDE
    TRANSCRIPTS, LETTERS, AUDIO FILES, REFFERENCE, ETC.
    Panico, Byron, Puma_Overlooking_Boulder, LizzieB, ACandyRose, Twinkle, ToppCat, Dunvegan, 1000Sparks, Reporter, JT Colfax, Toadload, Cybersleuths, Starling, Sabrina, Maxi, Sassey, Canadiana, Shaggy, Mame, Mrs. Brady, Skydog, Matt Causey, Tx_Sunshine, Mapek, Candy, Darney Hoffman, Gates, Dave, Jameson, Lovely Pigeon, MaskedMan, Tamster, SundanceKid, Murphy/Muni, Catnip/Chris, Michelle917, AboutCom, Skyprofiler, Texas1"

If I forgot somebody, please write to me and I will include your name.

But it just goes to show you that STARFLUCKER CANDY wants her name in lights and doesn't want to share the spotlight with so many other great posters who have contributed to information and sleuthing. And all of these files she referenced are from 2001!! Geeze. After J.T.Colfax reported on the Arndt trial and send me all his transcripts then Candy, YES CANDY tried to steal him away from my forum by bad mouthing me and offering him to come to Cybersleuths where she claimed Groo was going to set up a whole special section just for JT to report his news tidbits. I also remember when Candy was obviously trying to out do Mrs. Brady by posting news links on the forums 15 minutes before Mrs. Brady could get them up on her site.

And just for the record I am NOT a high school drop out. I did graduate with a major in business, bookkeeping and record keeping but I would never hold it against anybody who did not graduate. I know a lot of people a lot smarter than me that did drop out and they are doing just fine. And I homeschooled upper grade school children for six years and in Ohio you can't do that without a diploma.

And I'm not ripping off the US government. I worked for 35 years in the work world doing a lot more important things than Candy does in her mail room job and I earned my credits and points with Social Security to receive benefits. So NO, I am not a welfare hustler. I don't get food stamps or any compensation for the local welfare departments. I do get Medicare coverage for medical because that is part of the Social Security package here in the US. ALL US Citizens who have worked and reported income on their income tax forms every year of their working life qualify for Social Security when they retire or if they have enough points and credits they qualify for disability also. Social Security is not welfare. But you know what, if somebody did have to go on welfare because they were down and out I wouldn't condem them at all. Things happen to people and they have to do what they can to survive until they can get back on their feet.

And last but not least, the www.acandyrose.com domain is my domain and 95% of the thousands of files and documents on my site DO NOT belong to Candy (Mary Kathleen Mcauliffe of Lansing, Michigan). I do have a dozen or so transcripts of hers on my site that came off of Cyberlsleuths public forum or from the Wayback machine archive of that forum and if her name was attached, then she has received proper thank you for those transcripts as well as Cybersleuths and Skydog, who owned that forum for years.

ACR

18. Show Me

For some reason Candy thinks every news item on the internet belongs to hir!I kid you not on this!!!!

For example someone posted an interesting article on a forum and BAM Candy struts in and writes, "I posted that same article on another forum 13 MINUTES AHEAD OF YOU." She can't stand to be beaten though it wasn't a contest.

Various transcripts and documents, throughout the years, has been available for a fee to posters, and it doesn't matter who or how many others PAY for the articles....Candy gets reallllllllllll mad and tells everyone they STOLE it from her, I dunno, maybe she thinks she bought it 13 minutes ahead of everyone else and owns all the rights.

Candy's managed to get herself banned from countless forums.... usually she has a melt down and attacks everyone....worst yet she gets things wrong and attacks people who have nothing to do with what Candy is raving about.

A few times Candy was civil for a small while, she was a good source of news-though one of many souces, at those rare times she was pleasant.....then all h*ll break loose. Was it that time of the month? Pill supply gone? Who knows....her posts didn't make sense and it might take a few days for posters to decipher what Candy was talking about.

Candy is jealous of ACR (A Candy Rose) and hates Jayelles and Koldkase and every poster on any forum she is not on.

19. Show Me

hehehehehe.....you bad!

20. Tez

Tez Member

Please send my new supply of Depends Amber! And a new keyboard, plus a new monitor for that comment!!!! St. Patsy, Patron Saint of Pineapples!!!! OMG! BWHAAAAAA!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice