Gutter Candy LYING again....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

ACR - you don't need to justify yourself. We are all in awe of your painstaking cataloging of the case documents.

Candy will never achieve her dreams of being a lawyer. She'll never get off the starting block as long as she uses up so much negative energy obsessing about other people "stealing" public documents which she seems to think belong to her because she paid to access them.

She's a very, very odd character. Fortunately, anyone who has seen a Candy meltdown will understand the nature of this particular beast :)

2. Little

Little Member

Well said Jayelles, anyone who has ever had any dealing with ACR knows that she's top of the class. Being the up front person she is she has set the record straight on the inacurate and misleading (hmm - maybe she is studying to be an attorney?) piece of information Candy posted.

As tempting as it is when something really ticks me off to get into a pithin' match, I realize that it's futile when going up against someone who has a 50 gallon bladder. (BTW, that's not a compliment Candy)

Little

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Nutz!

Is that screwball Candy still at it? I would have thought she'd be institutionalized by now.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

She escaped.....

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

well... speaking of her ego... here's a post from the Topix site by our beloved Candy...
    Vlado, Don't be afraid of these clowns, or let them intimidate you. If you need a lawyer in the Boulder area, I'll help you get one.

:floor: :floor: :floor: sorry... couldn't help but laugh! :balloon:

and here's another tidbit...

Please ignore the flamers who don't contribute anything to this case either, and were last to know about the DA's grand jury announcement, because the DA's office loathes them.

another... :floor: my god - does this woman want EVERY little bit of 13 minutes before anyone?? :rs:

:wtf: is her problem?? maybe like someone said... she's off her meds... :yow: sacrey, eh? LOL!

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

quote from ACR (from Topix site):

Candy, You're a lying sack of crap and delusional...

LOL! Hey ACR - don't hold back now! :poke: :floor:

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Why in the world would Candy think we care about the Boulder D.A?
    In fact, the D.A. should despise us. After all, we have been exposing just how incompetent her office is for years. If Lacy liked us then she would be nuttier than I ever thought!

8. Show Me

Yeah Candy's idea of helping someone to find a lawyer is to look in the yellow pages and email the address....unless Darnay's gonna fly out to Boulder at Candy's request...which I greatly doubt. :)

I finally read all the topix thread and find it amusing Candy still claims all news articles, transcripts, etc, even documents paid for by other posters still belong solely to hir! No one else in the whole world is allowed to buy or type anything Candy has....never mind she's rarely the first to get it!

The thread quite plainly shows how jealous Candy is of ACR and Candy is talking like a lunatic, as usual.

9. Show Me

Oh Good Grief! Candy thinks if we don't bow down to her she report us to Lacy and then we'll be sorry? lolololololo.....you can't make this stuff up, it's amazing!

Go ahead Candy report us to Lacy and see what she does! I dare you!

If we confess to being say...bike thieves....do you think we'll get a first class ticket to Boulder? I"ve never flown first class....and I do love prawns.

10. Tez

Tez Member

Show, what a great idea, we'll all confess to being bike thieves, then we can all fly first class and have prawns and wine!!!! Let's do it!

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, you can't confess your bike thievery to just anyone ... you have to confess it to Michael Tracey. Then you let him talk dirty to you about bikes while he strings you along for several years. As soon as he thinks he has enough to fill a book and can start shopping for a publisher, he'll contact Mary Lacy and arrange for your 1st class airline flight with champagne and prawns. That is, of course, if John Ramsey approves and gives Mary Lacy the go-ahead to arrest you.

12. Show Me

I refuse to talk to Tracey period...guess I'll have to buy my own prawns and first class ticket.

13. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

You got the picture Show Me. The only time Candy is civil is when somebody is stroking her with a thousand thanks yous. It's quite obvious that she has no self pride in her own accomplishments that she needs others to OH and AWE with whatever she posts.

And you're so right, when my subculture forum was active and a member posted a link to anything, along came Candy seconds later saying she just posted that 13 minutes ago. She did crap like that repeatedly. Like WTF, as though links to news articles or web page links are only allowed to be posted by Candy on a forum far away so she can bait posters to come find her and post their thank you and kiss her a-s-s. Of course Cybersleuths forum archive was wiped out when the new owners (whoever they are) replaced the software. So where are all of Candy's valuable links? In cyberspace somewhere. She should be the one thanking others for saving the threads at Cybersleuths.

Yep, she's insanely jealous. And what is wierd is that I am not in competition with her. My web pages were online long before Candy ever came to the Internet and I put them up to be able to share information that is available on the case. The difference between us is that I take self pride in my own work and I don't need a thank you for things I do but I appreciate it when others do thank me. That's part of giving and sharing.

ACR

14. Show Me

ACR...I don't know how many times I have used your website for info....or when we are posting and someone says....darn I wish I had the news source for this - then you show up with the very link needed from you incredible website!

You don't ask people kow tow or heap tons of praise on you, indeed you are far too modest and don't even expect a thank you.

You always ask permission before you post something on your website, I know I've seen you ask others and you have asked me a few times also. Only wish I'd been able to contribute more to your forum.

You've maintained and paid for the website for years, I can't begin to imagine how many thousands and thousands of hours you spent on it....and all in the name of justice for a murder little six year old.

Whereas the minute Candy finds something post worthy....it's like a 3 year old in the body of a middle aged matron.....MINE! You can read my post and praise me over and over but don't you DARE use one word.....it doesn't matter it's a Reuter's news article or a public use document.....I saw it first, I touched it first.....MINE! MINE! MINE! Even if you posted it a day ahead, somehow I still posted it first and it's mine!!!! Worship meeeeee, praise meeeee.....my self esteem is soooo low I must get it from unsuspecting posters.

The difference between ACandyRose and ahem....Candy is enourmous....it's already quite plain on the Topix thread, how unreasonable and selfish Candy is.

ACR is kind, unselfish, dedicated, intelligent and giving.....ACR my hero!

Candy is mean, petty, selfish and annoying.....Candy is a pest.

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

There's nothing I can add to Show Me's thorough post that hasn't already been said here.

Candy is a sad, bitter individual who needs to build herself up as something she can only aspire to be by smearing those she sees as better. However, that is a lot of territory to cover, as just about everyone is better!

Tee hee, I'm up early today and gettin' the crack pipe and oreos 13 minutes before the rest of you hags and hos :pills:

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Dayum, Barb, no bogarting!

As ACR said, forums come and go, they crash, stuff gets lost, and what gets saved for everyone to use in ACR's archives is precious for anyone who is doing research in this case. When I first came online, I used to be able to google a lot of old case articles, which then were up to three years old, on media websites. How shocked was I when, as time passed, eventually I discovered they were no longer online, no longer free, or I had to write and request a copy...and hope they could find it from what info I remembered if I didn't have the date, title, etc. So what ACR keeps accessible is very valuable. And there are not enough thanks I can give, as many times as I've used her site.

Here's the truly funny thing about gutter candy's complaints to ACR: When gutter candy is long gone, ACR's website will still be there for future generations. Gutter candy should be BEGGING ACR to put her stuff there if she really wants CREDIT. :kranky:

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Delusions of Grandeur

Al Gore invented the internet, and Michigan woman Candy OWNS the internet.

You can't get more delusional than those two.

18. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Here we go round again...

This isn't worthy of a new thread and it isn't worthy of more than a few minutes of my time, but it has come to my attention that the disgusting poster called Candy has gone off one one about me at Topix. Seemingly, this woman is so out of touch with reality that she hasn't noticed that I've barely posted in the last year or so and hadn't even visited in months. Still, Candy won't be remembered for her intelligence.

Her latest leap in logic is that I am posting at Topix under the name "Heloise". Her reasoning? Heloise is from the UK and so am I and apparently we have both posted that we are married with two daughters. That's an open and shut case to Candy :)

For the record, I do not and have not EVER posted on the JBR forum at Topix. I hadn't even read there in months. Nor does my family consist solely of a husband and two daughters. I feel so sorry for that frustrated, embittered woman and her crazy meltdowns. This is her life and she spends it spewing venom on the Internet. She must be miserable.

I'm quite tempted to send a complaint to Candy's employers about her racist comments which I believe would be a breach of Topix's TOS but which if done on her employers' time would quite probably be a sackable offence. I still have the racist comments she made about me on Delphi some years ago. She has a filthy tongue in her head and is NOT a good ambassador for MSU.

PS - Moab. I'm going to be meeting an author whom you hold in esteem in a couple of weeks ;-)

PPS - Hi to everyone :wave:

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

We keep telling her Jayelles, but nothing sinks into that block head of hers!

I have so many favs - which one do I need to be jealous of this time?

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, Steve-stalker candy is always going to be a mental case, that's clear. I don't read at topix much myself lately, as I'm busy with other things, and when I do go there, it's the same old same old.

For example, in addition to wrongly accusing you of being Heloise, Steve-stalker candy is so bereft of common sense that she thinks anyone who hasn't posted to her satisfaction about Burke's once public Twitter page has never read it. And therefore deserves to be condemned for some offense or other. Not Satisfying Steve-stalker candy in the First Degree? :whipit:

Are we sure she's not a politician? She thinks like one. She could be related to Sara Palin.

You're going to meet with A fav author of Moab's? That narrows it down to about 1035 guesses....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice