Gutter Candy LYING again....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Think Plockton :)

Actually, I'm rather amused by the idea of rabid Candy being locked into her own totally wrong conclusions. Rather like one of these little clockwork toys when it's banging against a wall, repeating the same programmed movements over and over and getting absolutely nowhere :)

2. Jayelles

I did get the gist of the thread (I think). It looks as though Candy found and reported on Burke's Twitter page (same as she did with his MySpace page) and that Burke has now closed his Twitter page down because he was being harassed? Candy now seems to be upset because Topix removed the thread she started to gossip about Burke Ramsey's Twitter page being removed. Only she's blaming me for having it removed and seems incapable of joining the dots that if Burke Ramsey closes his Twitter account because Candy & Co are stalking him on it that he possibly also contacted Topix to ask them to remove Candy's thread where she was gossiping about his Twitter activities!

At least Burke Ramsey seems to have a life. Candy has wasted hers.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Isn't that the definition of insanity?

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And expecting a different result!

Guess #1...M.C. Beaton???????????? I would die to meet her...I will be soooooooo jealous...
    Guess #2...Alexander McCall Smith...I would love to meet him too.

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Candy is a waste of time and space...

6. Jayelles

I would that Candy definitely has some wonky wiring. When I first joined Websleuths she was all over me like a rash, sending me pms and emails which were signed off "from your friend Candy". The change came when I joined here. As soon as Candy found this out she launched the most vicious attacks on me and accused me of perpetrating a hoax on the Internet with regard a Geraldo Rivera programme. It was absolutely ridiculous. I've never seen a Geraldo Rivera programme in my life (we don't get him in the UK). She was in fact referring to the fact the some posters (KK is one I believe) claime that Geraldo Rivera once played the 911 tape on his programme. I have never even participated in a discussion about this, but in Candy's poor sick mind, because I'd joined FFJ, I was one of "them". Her attacks on me are legendary. When she isn't attacking me for being one of "them" and accusing me of activities which took place YEARS before I'd ever heard of JonBenet Ramsey, she was attacking me for being British and as I said above, she has a very filthy mouth in that respect.

One of these days she will push her luck too far :)

I wish her luck with her mission to prove that I am Heloise on Topix. I give Topix full permission to release all the details they have on me to Candy (which will be zilch since I have never posted there). I hope she reports her findings honestly to the Internet community!

7. Jayelles

You're gonna be soooooo jealous :) I will report back. I'd love to meet Sandy McCall Smith too. He is an absolute hoot and a thorough gentleman! I might get a chance to meet him in the summer.

I don't know if you can access it outside of the UK, but Radio 4's website has a podcast of AMS being interviewed for the Book Programme and it's an absolute delight. He's very warm and entertaining and his own jokes just crack him up (I always find it hilarious when people laugh helplessly at their own jokes!) The podcasts have an expiry date, but I know it's still working because I re-listened to it a few days ago.

8. Jayelles

For the record, Cynbenet is claiming that I behaved like some crazed stalker towards her at Crimelibrary. In fact, her claim that she had "never seen the hat Jayelles anywhere" rather says it all. I was a long-term member of Websleuths by the time she joined but her behaviour was so disgusting that I never felt compelled to post with her.

In fact, I don't believe I posted "to" her at Crimelibrary either. I do recall making ONE post by way of reference to her behaviour on Websleuths prior to her being banned there (she was quickly banned from Crimelibrary too). Either LouisaDelmar made a post and I backed her up or it was the other way around. If probably included quotes and links too - but I always try to back up what I post in this way so that wouldn't be unusual. Next thing I knew she was claiming I was stalking her LOL

She says she hates me. I'm afraid I'm indifferent to her. She's just not interesting enough. Just another sad little no-body who wants to be somebody - whatever that takes.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I am GREEN with envy.

10. Jayelles

When did Candy get banned from Delphi? Her posts have all had the poster details removed from them :-O

Is Topix the only forum she can post on now?

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I had no idea she had been banned from Delphi, but Topix is probably the only place she is allowed to post these days ...which pretty much explains why she is having so many meltdowns...is she still over at what is left of CS? She used to be.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OoooWee! Steve-stalker candy is having one of her hater meltdowns for sure at topix! :burnedup:

Poor Heloise hasn't been the recipient of Steve-stalker candy's special brand of irrational HATE before. Heloise has the GALL to be posting from the UK, so that's an automatic HATE card for Steve-stalker candy to play, seeing as how you're from the UK, Jayelles. What are the odds that two people from the UK would be posting on this case?!

Oh, WAIT! :idea: Are you sure you aren't Henri, too, Jayelles? :yow:

I think Steve-stalker candy just going through withdrawals because she's chewed up all her public documents and there's nothing left for us to steal. :eat: Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll start chewing her fingers up. :kranky:

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I think it is safe to say we can call her Stevie-Stalker-Puddle-Candy by now...meltdown complete.

14. Jayelles

:floor:

Didn't you know I am the only person living in the UK? All those posts and blogs and online newspaper comments which are made from the UK are all MEMEMEMEMEME! Sheesh!

The whole reason I don't post at Topix is because it shows up my actual location - which is in Scotland. Candy claims to have been to the UK. If she had, she would surely be aware that England and Scotland are two different countries.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I suspected as much...do you ever get lonely? :floor:

But you know Kranky can never admit she is wrong.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I think it's going to come as a shock to Kranky that Scotland and England are two countries, much less that there's a THIRD, all of which make up the UK! Let's don't ask her to admit she's wrong, too! Her head might just pop off!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice