Hahahaha, Candy strikes again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I also think FOX should be notified that ACR is not the unstable Candy at CS.

2. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I have a "dead end" sign on my back door. Ain't nothing gonna happen, Free. If someone really DID have personal info and try to stalk, there's a law against that, y'kinow? Acute lead poisoning is a terrible thing to acquire, and the cops here are sure to be ready to deal thusly with such losers should they choose to postalize.

3. Watching You

LOL, JustChillun. Candy's basically a school yard bully who hasn't progressed past the age of a very mean and nasty fourth grader, emotionally - IOW, she's mentally and emotionally challenged and mean and nasty to boot.

I think it would be rather cute if she came to my door. The first time spit came flying out of her vile mouth, I'd feed her to the German shepherd and let my daughter's psycho cat finish her off.

4. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Well, Mr Chillun is formidably large, and doesn't like crazy people. We both have low tolerance levels for stupidity, and he is also a good judge of character. This combined, he can pretty well peg someone, and we avoid the NumNuts crowd on matter of principle.

It's too bad that persons like her are out slandering posters. Some of us are victims of crimes, or family members of crime victims, and we have some pretty set reasons to want to see justice for those who cannot speak up for themselves.

One of our kids went to about 5 funerals of friends and best friends that were murdered or died in accidents, by the time she had reached 11th grade. Candy is the least of our concerns. She is just another person, not a star or special, and not to be held in higher esteem than anyone else. She is NOT beautiful, and the reflections of her posts prove a lack of inner beauty as well.

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

My .38 speaks first if someone decides to come into my home without an invitation. If they can't answer follow up questions and I can take dead aim to make sure they can't (pun intended) - oh well...

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

It is so simple - we missed it!

Sheesh, the answer to the latest meltdown is so simple we all missed it...well, almost all of us! KUDOS to KK - Here is a post from KK at Purg:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Koldkase2 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">12:51 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(72 of 72) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=3></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>2155.72 in reply to 2155.71 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Okokokokokok...I've been flummoxed about this: why would Fox News agree to "visit" CS? I mean, who can't pull up the site and read there at will, anytime, day or night? What's the "visit" Gutter Candy so proudly bragged about...about?

First, it's obvious, she wants everyone to KNOW she's been in touch with Fox. What that means, exactly, no one knows. Did she call them? Did Fox send her copies of the court docs they filed in the Ramsey suit? Are they routinely sending them to her, like she's someone they "choose" to "report" their filings online? Or did she get them through the county public offices in which they were filed? Like the rest of us can do at any time?

So I was thinking...obviously she's contacting Fox somehow...email...phone...U.S. post...whatever. Like anyone could do, also. But what I couldn't figure out is WHY she's bragging about Fox "visiting" CS. I mean, like I said, why would someone at Fox News tell Gutter Candy they'll "visit" CS on such and such a date? Like there is a building, an office, a secretary, and Gutter Candy behind a desk, awaiting the visit with glee....

Anyone can pull up CS on computer anytime. Fox knows this. Why the big "visit" implied by Gutter Candy? Other than another grand delusion by Gutter Candy...what is this about?

After reading a thread at FFJ...it hit me:

IS GUTTER CANDY TRYING TO TALK FOX INTO AMENDING THEIR ANSWER IN THE RAMSEY SUIT TO DROP ACR'S SITE AS A SOURCE AND LIST CS?

That's what all the "documents set up for private viewing" BS is about.

Hahahahahahaha Can you believe that Gutter Candy actually believes Fox News gives a rip about her little website full of hate and insanity? Can you believe she actually thinks THEY CARE where they get any online transcripts of whatever program or article they might use in their suit WHEN NO ONE AT ANY OF THESE SITES HOLDS THE COPYRIGHTS TO THESE PROGRAMS OR ARTICLES?

And even stranger...can you believe that Gutter Candy seems to think Fox doesn't even have copies of their own documents?

Gutter Candy is circling Uranus.... Fox News has no interest in her insanity, I'd bet money. Telling her they'd "visit" CS on Monday has to be nothing more than "...yeah, sure...we'll visit on Monday...you have a nice day, now...and don't forget your meds this week...ok?" This would be funny...but Gutter Candy has reached a new level of spite and jealous hate this time.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

7. Watching You

Oh Lawdie, Candy's latest:

candy
    Member # 311

posted 09-21-2004 01:07 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope Fox News counsel are scrolling by these idiots shooting off their mouth, who have nothing to say about their civil case. Most of them were peddling fraud for Steve Thomas, thieving, and have no idea about any real civil suit in the Ramsey case.

What the heck, did Fox News counsel make an appointment to "visit" CS? I truly, truly hope Fox reads every one of Candy's rants. Grooooooo has deleted any references to other forums at CS in hope that no one will know any other JBR forums exist. Unfortunately for grooooooooo and Crappy, the Fox lawyers know exactly where the sane posters post, and it's not CS.

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

KoldKase is correct. This is an effort to remove ACR's site from the case and replace it with CS.

Interesting that Candy has made mention of the "private" CS. If this is the case and Fox is visiting a password protected site then they are smart enough to realize that, unless you have a password, the site doesn't matter to anyone else. The whole point of Fox naming www.acandyrose.com in the lawsuit was to show that everyone, everwhere, reads ACandyRose. This helped Fox win the change of Venue.

Declaration of Jason P. Conti in further support of Defendant's motion to transfer venue.

Several national Internet sites contain pages dedicated to information related to JonBenet's death, including, among others:

http://www.cnn.com/US/9703/rarnsey.case/ ;

http://www.courttv .comfnews/ramsey;

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/jonbenetljonbenet_casefile.htm} ; and

http://www.acandyrose.com/

```````````````````````````````````````````
    Now if Candy is trying to say the CS should be named as a "National Website" wouldn't that mean that people would have to be able to read these 'documents?" A national website does the nation no good if it's private.

The only thing public she has now is her rantings and those of Jeff Johnson. Not something to be proud of that's for sure.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Sea Salt, Tricia :)

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    Tricia, I don't know too much about this Psychic, but I saw Sylvia Brown on the Montel show one day. She was giving out advice about what to do if you have bad spirits in your house causing havoc. You have to circle your house with "sea salt" and if your neighbours catch you in the process, you tell them it's to keep the snails away. I don't know if this a load of :bsflag: ... but there are times when I'm ready to run out and by a ton of sea salt when nothing is going right for me. Methinks you should buy a large bag just in case Miss Candy Floss pays you a visit.:wood:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2004
  10. Watching You

I wish I had read KK's post better the first time, then I could have said what you said 13 minutes before you, Tricia. Of course KK is right. It's so blatantly obvious what Candy has done. Well, I may not have said this before KK said it, but I'm telling you, I know I thought about it at least 13 minutes before she posted it, and that guttersnipe went and stole the thought right out of my head.

I can't think of anything foul enough to say about a little creep like Candy who is so petty and so jealous she would try to do something like this. She is lower than the gutter, lower than scum. It's no mystery why she is the most despised poster on the JBR forums. I don't think we despise jameson as much as we despise that little puke.

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

welllll Candy had better run back to her own little forum. The mad poet/number cruncher has scooped her on highly informative pineapple info.

Candy needs to tell him he stole her work and Woody's gonna sue.

Kinda sad to see what CS has become.

12. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Those two are a marriage made in heaven.

13. Show Me

LOL

14. Show Me

Seems Candy's on the warpath again. ACR posted some documents, which Candy had and didn't post so ACR couldn't steal them. Apparently Candy's claiming ownership of public documents ACR couldn't possibly know about. Does this make sense?

How'd you do that ACR? Manage to steal mysterious hidden public documents.

I don't think Candy has much in the way of public documents...I think she just likes to brag that she had them FIRST, FIRST, FIRST!!!! And since Candy won't post her documents (which we DONT NEED ANYWAY SINCE ACR HAS MORE DOCUMENTS THAN CANDY EVER DREAMED OF)...

....I think Candy is lying about her documents. ACR has proved to me she has the documents 'cause ACR shares.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice