Happy Valentine's Day, mates!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee, Here is Jamie when he was older and back home in Canada. I honestly don't remember him as a cat with patches of colour like the Calico cats have. No one ever mentioned anything about him being a Calico cat (?). Don't they have distinct large orange black and white patches? Jamie was about 16 lbs here.

<TABLE class=fieldset cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG] Jamie 4.jpg (35.9 KB)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Attached Files:

2. Elle

Elle Member

Dear wounded and she wounded, I am so sorry about your son, Steven. This must have been a very sad time for both of you. I sincerely hope that one day justice will be done for your son.

Elle

3. Elle

Elle Member

I think "Pwincess" suits her just fine, Moab. She's adorable!

4. Elle

Elle Member

Can you see the stripes now, Cherokee? This was Jamie's chair for watching the birds in the back garden. :)

[​IMG] Jamie's A chair.jpg (251.1 KB)

Attached Files:

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ah yes, I can see his grey stripes now. But I'm still seeing a little bit of brown mixed in with the grey ... but probably not enough to be called a true calico.

He's a very handsome cat. Thanks for posting the photos.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, I can see this reddidh brown too, Cherokee. Peggy was saying she thought there might be a bit of both cats in him. :) Jamie was with us for such a long time. I would still like another cat in the house, but Jim is not too keen.

This has been fun. :)

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yeah she does too...LOL!

8. Elle

Elle Member

Moab, I tried posting Peggy's Cat "Little" in the same way I posted Jamie yesterday, and today it's not working for me. (?) I had to copy and paste the file on to the post, because they weren't turning up from the correct procedure (?). Peggy had problems trying to post these herself. Maybe the Cat just doesn't want to appear. If the cat doesn't turn up this time, would you please come to my rescue? Thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2006
  9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

LittleA

Attached Files:

10. Elle

Elle Member

Wow! Are you quick on the draw, Moab. Thank you! I tried both ways. Uploaded the image, but it wouldn't transfer to the post. Grrrrrrrr! As you can see Little was hiding under the rug and just didn't want to be on show. She's a "one person" cat, according to her owner. :) I can sure see this lovely cat's stripes.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Life is timing Elle! ;)

12. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Belatedly sending out greetings of LOVE....

You all have such beautiful pups and :catnap: kitties!
    Missed Valentines here as we had out of town company for five lovely days and were running pretty much the whole time...And then had a wonderful celebration for our daughter's Valentine Birthday :birthday:....Great party and wonderful day for all of us!

Hope all of you had a great one with people and pets you love....
    Voyager

13. wombat

wombat Member

I am loving all of these critters...

14. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I just love your critters Bob, especially Miss Delta, God rest her sweet soul!

16. Elle

Elle Member

You're definitely one of these animal people, Bob. One is just not enough. :)
    Sorry, you lost all of them. We have never had more than one cat, at a time.

Good luck in Houston, Bob, and take care of yourself.

17. BobC

Elle--it's more like seven isn't enough!!!

18. BobC

Moab--is your kitty a Manx?

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Uh...I have a Bichon Frise Bob.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Maybe you should buy a ranch down in Houston, Bob, and have all the dogs and little piggies you want, and work from home (?). :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice