Happy Valentine's Day, mates!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Feb 14, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Moab--I'm talking about the cat in your post entitled Little A

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Sorry sweetie, I wasn't clear on that post...I was helping Elle post some pictures...my bad!

3. BobC

well, whoever's cat it is, it is very cool. I was bitten by a dog two days ago--the dog was a mean Blue Heeler who guards his frikkin yard like a drooling monster from hell. I got too close to the fence and that damned dog just hurled his head under the gate and grabbed my foot!! Fortunately he couldn't penetrate the leather of my sneaker! Yesterday that same damned dog got out of his yard and attacked some old man--knocked him down!! I think Animal Control came and got him. It is insane to have a doig that mean in a poorly fenced yard. Anyway--all the other dogs in the nieghborhood love me though. I feed them cookies the minute their owners' backs are turned. And I'm damned proud of it.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

The cool manx-looking cat is Little's cat named "Little" which is where Little got her hat from. :)

5. BobC

He looks like a manx

6. Elle

Elle Member

This is Peggy Laken's cat "Little" the author of "Journey Beyond Reason." This little cat is very possessive of Peggy, and I have been teasing her for a few years, by telling her it's an old lover reincarnated. :) Peggy aka "Little" here on FFJ had trouble posting her cat. Yup! They both have the same name!:)

That was a bad experience having your foot grabbed. Glad you were not badly bitten. When I was in Houston a few years back visiting my sister's Condo, one floor up, I could see a vicious dog in a back garden, close to her building. As soon as I looked over the balcony, this dog would make a beeline for the fence and stood up on its hind legs, growled and barked at me. I got pretty fed up with this regular performance, until one morning I showed my face over the balcony, and he raced over and started growling, so I growled back. I was good at it. You should have seen the look on this dog's face. Talk about a Walt Disney dog reaction. Fight fire with fire, I always did say. He walked away and never barked at me any more. :)

btw Bob, this growl of mine came in handy when I was a young secretary, and a handsome fellow from the drawing office came in; when he was leaving, the girls always asked me to growl. Poor guy left in a hurry! :)

P.S. I never thought about giving the dog cookies, like you! :)

7. Little

Little Member

Elle & Moab, thank you so much for posting those pictures for me. I just couldn't seem to get the hang of it. I have one of her lurking in the Christmas tree too. I think she thinks she's a saber tooth.

Thank you BobC for the nice compliment. As far as I know she's a tabby, at least that's what the vet told me. Now a trip to the vet is a real experience let me tell you. Honestly, I am so embarassed at the way she behaves, but she just doesn't care for anyone but me even touching her, looking at her... breathing LOL. I have asked others who are owned by a cat if there is anything I can do to try to get her to be friendly with others, but they just say she's a kitty! If anyone here has any suggestions I would love to hear them. She's my little dolly for sure though. I have spoiled her terribly I'm afraid.

I just love seeing everyone's babies here. BobC, your dogs are wonderful!

I get along with any animal I meet up with, and keep doggie and kittie treats in my car or in my pocket, so almost anywhere I go I get a huge kick out of my animal buddies. Even if I forget the treats they don't seem to mind though. It really hurts my feelings if I ever come across one that doesn't want to warm up!

BobC, your neighbor needs to get control of that situation for everyone's sake including the dog's! That's terrible. Be careful!

I remember my first real job a lady who was just a loving, motherly person, told me that not every child is likeable, they are all precious, but not necessarily likeable. I think that's true of animals too :)

Little

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Little is gorgeous, and I want to see the photo of her in the Christmas tree. I can't get enough of cat photos or dog photos either, which is why I loved seeing Bob's menagerie ... including his pig.

9. Elle

Elle Member

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

That little stinker isn't my black cat, but it's one of his offspring, I'll bet. He's so darn cute, I could squeeze him.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Oh Elle...that cat is soooooooooooooooo cute!

12. wombat

wombat Member

Ok, here's my guys - the malamute is Whisper (it's supposed to be ironic) and the one on the chaise is Raven, who is a devil.

They adore each other, and they run the house.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2006
  13. Elle

Elle Member

Glad you like the green eyed cat, girls. Moab, I see Wombat is having the same problem as me (?). Thank you in advance for transferring the files.:)

cat in tree 1

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2006
  14. Elle

Elle Member

Wombat, Can't see the black cat's face, but Whisper is absolutely gorgeous.

Both very appropriately named. :)

I can't understand why posting the files worked for me one day, and not the next. The file went where it was supposed to go, and when this didn't work, I copied and pasted and they went in. Computers!!!! Grrrrrr!

Once again, beautiful photo. You better hold on tight to Whisper!

cat in tree 2

Attached Files:

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Picture from Elle

OK...I have to put what Elle put in the email to me with the picture, cause it is too funny not to!

This is her with the stuffed animal Heather got me called Persnickity Snotty Cat - hmmm, wonder why she got one called that??

Attached Files:

16. BobC

I love seeing people's pets. Love that Malamute

17. BobC

18. Elle

Elle Member

Of course these are Peggy's remarks, Moab. I laughed at this myself. This would be a great title for a children's book. Maybe there is one out there. Peggy can fill us in. Little is a nice little possessive cat. It's amazing how these cats take to one human in particular.

Have you figured out why we can't post these photos yet, Moab? Any suggestions. I thought I was so smart when my copy and pasting worked. Now I'm feeling blue. :-(

You are so good about doing this. Thank you!

19. Elle

Elle Member

Stuffonmycat photos were funny, Bob. I liked the snooty one the best! Talk about Queen Elizabeth. :)

20. Little

Little Member

I love seeing other people's pet families too BobC!

Wow Wombat - two beauties for you there :)

Thank you Elle & Moab for posting those pics. I'm sure the name of the stuffed kitty just seemed ever so appropriate at the time of purchase, since everything in the house belongs to her, must meet with her approval and clear a kitty customs inspection first! Anyone or anything that doesn't pass snuff gets a royal smack from her royal highness. (did I mention she's terribly spoiled?)

Little

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice