Has John Ramsey remarried? WhyNut, could you please check his flight plans

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh come on, Texan. That tongue is probably the only thing he's got going for him. :poke:

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

From an avid FFJ reader...thank you for the picture.

"Grace, Love, and Faithfulness
    Through All"

Attached Files:

3. Watching You

Well, I guess we have to retract the criticism about the headstone. Howsomever, the "Faithfulness through all" says it all to me.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Me too, LMAO, I just didn't want to say it out loud!

:floor:

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thank you, Avid Reader. Can anyone tell how many stuffed animals are on JonBenet's grave in the background?

6. Watching You

Can someone tell me why anyone would put stuffed animals on a grave to get rained on?

7. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Grace, Love and FAITHFULNESS THROUGH ALL

Can these people never stop confessing?????????

8. heymom

heymom Member

It's just human frailty, and it's done simply

because it makes us feel better. The idea itself is absurd, since the person's soul is long gone from the earth. It may also come from a sort of primitive superstition that we are almost unaware of - somewhat like appeasing the spirits.

There is no way that we who are left grieving for the person who dies can ever adequately express what death means...a little teddy bear doesn't begin to touch that. Artists seem to get closer and can express and represent that gulf between this world and the next.

9. Tez

Tez Member

BWHAAAAA!!!!! Love the iron clad pre-nup.....Too funny.

Is Beth Twitty's divorce even final? I would think that if she and John were getting married, that would be first on the "list of things to take care of." But, that's just me!

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:rolling:

Yes, think of the money you can save on bug zappers.

11. Cherokee

:floor:

Thanks, WY, now I've got to clean up my keyboard.

12. Watching You

I guess so, heymom, and that applies to anything that is left at a grave, including flowers, but something like a stuffed animal that is made of fabric becomes soiled and ratty looking. To me, that only makes the grave site look worse. We tend to our loved ones graves in the spring and again in the fall. We clean the black glazed headstones (Fels Naptha bar soap and a plastic scrubber work great), clean up debris, tend to the hostas we have there, bring containers of flowers, and plant flowers around the headstones. In the fall, after the first frost, we again clean up the site and take away the containers. We do these things because those graves contain the remains of people we loved, and still love, very much. We do it to honor their memories.

There is a tiny grave that was dug right over my sister's grave that contains a tiny box with the remains of a 5 month fetus my sister's daughter lost. No one has ever thought of leaving stuffed animals for him. While I understand the sentiment, I guess I'm too sensible to put something on a grave that can't withstand the elements.

13. Cherokee

Well, of COURSE John knew he couldn't remarry without Patsy having a gravestone. The media would be all over that one. He knew people would be seeing Patsy's grave without a stone while he's getting married less than a year after her death. He had to make sure Patsy had her marker before the official announcement of his nuptials. I mean, how would THAT look?

14. heymom

heymom Member

Very, very revealing, isn't it? She shut up for 10 years and they both got away with the crime. That's faithfulness to John Ramsey...

Notice there is no scripture or anything about God from these Exemplary Christians...

15. Amber

Amber Member

I'd guess he didn't want to risk having the head stone struck by lightning ;)

16. heymom

heymom Member

Well, he shouldn't fear that, since they both lied and implicated others in their own crime for 10 years. I guess God has another plan for the both of them, and since God is our Master and can give us what we cannot even imagine, I can allow Him to dole out justice to John and Patsy. I think the price they pay will be eternal.

17. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

What I notice is that there are no religious symbols on it at all. JonBenet's has a cross and an angel. Nedra's has a cross. Beth's has flowers, but then we have very little sense that she was inclined to brag about how much of a Christian she was, so perhaps she was not particularly religious.

And Patsy? She has a flower and frills along the top, but no cross for her, no angel to watch over her. Her presence in history is now defined. Two hundred years from now, when someone looks at her grave, they will see the words "love" and "faithfulness" and take it to mean that she was valued for not cheating on her husband.

18. Tez

Tez Member

Well, it's been 10 months since Patsy died, and she already has her headstone. JB had to wait almost a year. Five days shy of a year, I believe. Shows where John's priorities are....

19. heymom

heymom Member

Love, Grace, and Faithfulness through all...

That line could also be put on a dog's headstone. Dogs are very faithful companions. John probably thought about as much about Patsy as he did their dog.

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You don't miss a trick, WN.

But then, Beth's mother probably picked out her headstone, or at least had some input. I mean, if the Ramseys ever LET her have any, since it seems she seldom gets remembered in her dead daughter's life story when it's recounted, say, in a RAMSEY BOOK. I actually never think of Lucinda as Beth's MOTHER, only as John's ex-wife, and only think of Beth's parent as John Ramsey.

And so JOHN would have been the person to pick out Patsy's headstone, right? He said on that Christian show that he doesn't really DO Bible verse, I remember.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice