Has John Ramsey remarried? WhyNut, could you please check his flight plans

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

John Ramsey

This does not surprise me one bit....I bet he had her on the side for a while before Patsy died....I wouldn't expect anything less..

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Who is he marrying?

Can anyone confirm that Beth Twitty will be the new Mrs. Ramsey?

If so, I'll be very disappointed in her.

3. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Rumor

I heard its not Beth but someone else...Waiting for confirmation!

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, at this moment in time, it's just gossip. And sorry, crack ho's, I'm not going to bet the farm on a tab report. Yeah, sometimes they get it right, and sometimes they get the [Ramsey] interview everyone wants--for a small slap suit settlement fee, of course. But they post a lot of 100% BS, too.

Call my skeptical. This case helped make it so.... :doh:

I'm just going to wait and see. But I always love guttah gossip, so by all means, carry on! :imonline:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You guys are cracking me up!!!!

I thought at first, the tombstone read...'I did not kill that child', then I thought I saw, 'Faithful to the end... I kept my mouth shut'.

For Patsy I'd picked a statement like...

'Keep your babies close to you.' (Arrowing pointing to JB's grave.)

Wonder where the future Mrs. Lizard Ramsey will be buried? Next to John? John in the middle and Patsy and new wife on the other side?

Hard to imagine Patsy begging 'John to please marry as quick as possible, after I die.'

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Rose Line.

7. heymom

heymom Member

:rolling: :rotfl: :floor:

8. tylin

tylin Banned

No joke. I wouldn't want him around any child in my family.

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Are the correct dates on that thing?
    :x

10. koldkase

Okay, I'm hoping it's all one big rumor gone bad, as I always respected Beth Holloway.

Anyhow, doing a little googling and oh, how quickly we forget:

http://www.nashspeakers.com/speakers.shtml

Okay, you have to go to John Ramsey in the drop box--alphabetical order. It won't come up any other way, as Beth is the featured speaker and keeps coming up as the sidebar for everything I click on.

What I really love is that John is listed as being available to lecture on PARENTING. :eek:

11. koldkase

Found some pics and an article about Beth Twitty in Alabama on Mar. 15 talking to high school seniors. Since these pics are copyrighted and copies for sale, I'm assuming the agency she and John both work for on the lecture circuit got some bucks for this little appearance, as well.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...No=315002&Ref=PH&Profile=1001&Params=Itemnr=1

Is that how it goes now? Your kid is murdered; you got a new career?

12. heymom

heymom Member

Here's John Ramsey's info for speaking

John Ramsey
    Author, Entrepreneur, Businessman, Child Molester/Murderer

TRAVELS FROM:
    Michigan

EVENT TYPES OR TOPICS:
    Civic Groups, College, Fundraisers, Motivational/Inspirational, Marriage, Public School, Church, Youth, Leadership/Teamwork, Management, Ethics, God & Business, Media, Parenting, Safety & Security, Coping with Change, Health Issues, Men's, Family, Garrottes, Incest, Crime Staging.

FEE:
    Call Us

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  13. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Yes Kold Kase, Beth's coworkers donated lots of their own leave time to her so she could stay in Aruba and search for Natalee but she left that job as a speech therapist and joined the speaker's bureau plus started her own foundation called "Safe Travels". She jets around all over the country talking to primarily schools and discourages them from traveling to foreign countries.

The funny thing is there are more disappearances of young women right here in the USA than anywhere else. If she would speak about drug and alcohol use which happens on these trips maybe her speeches would be more helpful, but she ignores those factors which were the big reason why Natalee is not here today.

14. Tez

Tez Member

Well, it looks like Susan Smith has a new career waiting for her when she gets out of the 'big house.' She can lecture on parenting.

I need a barf bucket. John Ramsey is the last person I would want to listen to about parenting. He should be lecturing on "How to Avoid LE When Your Child Turns Up Dead in Your Basement." Or maybe, "Ransom Notes for Beginners."

15. heymom

heymom Member

Read his information above CLOSELY, you will see he is finally being honest.

16. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Reading the John Ramsey as speaker blurb made me want to hurl. Let's see if I can put this into words...

John's six year old baby daughter was murdered in his own home on Christmas night. It soon came to light that this precious little girl had her head cracked open like a melon, was strangled, and sexually abused. Furthermore, experts agreed that the sexual abuse was both acute and chronic. So someone had been messing with his baby, even before the night of her murder.

The father who celebrated Christmas with his child, saw her put to bed that night and woke up to find her lifeless body now wants to make big bucks speaking about how to keep your company safe against media intrusion??

Ummmmm....do you think John might have a few greater priorities in his life? Like finding his child's murderer, like speaking to issues such as child safety, child abuse, the possible implications of parading children on stages dressed like high-price whores....the list goes on.

Sabrina, Beth Holloway IS missing the point in her speeches to schools, but at least her topics aren't all about HER and the inconveniences she's had to suffer because of pesky things like dead bodies showing up in her basement.

17. Niner

Niner Active Member

Oh really??!! I should get that in the mail Saturday or Monday... I'll post some snips unless omeone beats me to it! Nothing in the May 7th Globe...

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

just checked the WS' Holloway thread, and no mention of Beth marrying John...

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Maybe it's Ashley.

20. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

That NE article was from last year. It was just a come-on that some psychologist said that John is the type of man to marry in one year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice