Has John Ramsey remarried? WhyNut, could you please check his flight plans

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

My mistake. That article is old. I got that online and failed to notice the date.

Sorry all, :stupid1:

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Don't sweat it, Barbara, we've all been there, done that.

Back to Tricia, who started this thread: anything of what you heard?

Tez, I think you nailed John's workshop topics DEAD ON:

3. koldkase

Excellent assessment of John Ramsey's blind ambition. He should be teaching how to repent and confess to crimes against his child and humanity, IMO.

4. heymom

heymom Member

I'll try again...

I think JR is being quite honest in his qualifications here. Really!

John Ramsey
    Author, Entrepreneur, Businessman, Child Molester/Murderer

TRAVELS FROM:
    Michigan

EVENT TYPES OR TOPICS:
    Civic Groups, College, Fundraisers, Motivational/Inspirational (How I Kept Myself Motivated When Not Looking For My Daughter's Murderer), Marriage (Specialities: Divorce and Re-Marriage, Trophy Wives, Spousal Intimidation and Neglect), Public School, Church, Youth (How to Tart Up Your Little Girl for Fun, Profit, and Perversion), Leadership/Teamwork (Sticking Together When the Police Come Calling), Management, Ethics (Stretching the Truth and Making it Fit), God & Business (Acting Like a Christian When it Profits You!), Media (Best PR Techniques to Fool Police and Other Law Enforcement Agencies), Writing (Category: Fiction - "Writing Unbelievable Notes in Sharpie!") Parenting, Safety & Security (Broken Windows 101), Coping with Change (How to Have Fun Again After Killing Your Child), Health Issues, Men's, Family, Garrottes, Incest, Crime Staging, Successfully Avoiding Prosecution.

FEE:
    Call Us, we need to check Woody's latest invoice...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  5. Tez

Tez Member

OMG! Heymom, I just snorted lemonade out my nose! Yes, he is being quite honest. Gee, how refreshing coming from John Ramsey of all people! BWHAAA!!!!!!

6. Tez

Tez Member

I think I might have to pay a nominal $35 to take one of his workshops! I think I will take "Ransom Notes for Beginners." That way when someone kidnaps my husband, I'll be prepared. Because I am about ready to pay someone the 25 cents I have sitting on my desk to take him!!!! If I take John's workshop, I'll be all prepared!!!! :martini:

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

EXCELLENT and subtle too :floor:

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Heymom,

That is wicked good!

By coincidence, today at the library used book sale, I saw "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town" on the 10 cent table. Ramsey did indeed commit the perfect murder.

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

There is a photo of the headstone and a short article in the new National Enquirer. They said "It went unmarked until April, when the simple stone headstone was put in place."

The headline is "Headstone reflects mom's troubled life", "Grace, Love and Faithfulness Through All."

10. koldkase

Thanks, Sabrina. I'll read that one in the checkout line and save my dollars.

11. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

-"What I notice is that there are no religious symbols on it at all."-

Yes there are.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  12. Paradox

Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith_ and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.

1John 4:8 Whoever does not love, does not know God, because God is love.

The message of the epitaph is Patsy had a special connection with a super natural being. Sound familiar? re DOI.

13. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

But it doesn't say that Paradox. It says Grace,Love and Faithfulness Through All". There is no cross or reference to God on the stone at all.

Patricia Paugh Ramsey
    Patsy

14. Paradox

Oh, I see. Take it at face value then. Patsy took "it" All with grace, she loved her kids (to death) and she didn't f with anyone but Big John.

Never read between the lines, especially lines from someone that leaves their kid strung up in the basement.

The cross was associated with Jesus only centuries after the New Testament was written and never with Jawveh in The Old.

The non-coincidental connection between grace, faith and saving should not have to be spelled out to a student of the Ramsey case. (S.B.T.C)

The fact that the New Testament was not quoted exactly on the headstone is a politically correct end run around possible criticism. It is obvious in it's attempt at contentlessness.

They could sell their self serving brand of Christianity to the captive audience of charismatics but had to veil their misuse of The Deity with bad English verse.

15. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, that one wasn't listed!!! LOLOL "Ransom Notes for Beginners!" Beautiful!

16. Tez

Tez Member

Maybe it should be with the "Leadership/Teamwork," since he and Patsy were a team writing the "ransom novel!" I think though, Patsy was the "leader" for that project! LOL
    :did:

17. heymom

heymom Member

Sounds good to me! I will add that to the text!

18. Tez

Tez Member

Ok, sounds good!

19. Amber

Amber Member

Her headstone should read:

Here LIES A Group Of Individuals'

20. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Trinity or trilogy she got the last word of all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice