Has John Ramsey remarried? WhyNut, could you please check his flight plans

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The nicest headstone I've ever seen is that of MP John Smith. The stone lies flat on the ground and it's rough hewn (sp) around the edges. There is a simple gold cross on the stone with his name and the phrase "An honest man". It's simplicity moved me so much when I saw it. It said very little - yet it said everything.

ADD: He is also buried on the Island of Iona, home of St Columba and where many of the Scottish kings are buried. It's a very spiritual place.

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Love that!

3. Paradox

Were those her words, John's, or did they collaborate again?

We will probably never know for sure.

At any rate, it's clumsy phrasiology.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

John Ramsey is used to woman that will do anything to cover his azz, so if it is not Mary Suma or Mary McCandy, he has missed his Big Red Boat again.

5. heymom

heymom Member

Doesn't it just make you ill, though...But God exacts a higher price than Man could ever devise...

6. RiverRat

I can just picture Patsy at the Pearly Gates still trying to argue her way in with St. Peter.

7. heymom

heymom Member

I am not being a kind Christian for saying this, but I hope she's already been dealt her justice.

:pray:

8. RiverRat

Conversations from Above.....

"Listen carefully, Pete! Fiddle dee dee, I nevah drink hot tea, so Don't Go There, Pal!"

"Well, Patsy, let me tell you where to go......."

9. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: Bwaaaahaaahaaaa!

10. Paradox

I picture Patsy in her "Heaven" with JonBenet thusly; Patsy has the garrote in hand and can never let go. She forever has to drag JonBenet's body to pageant after pageant of little murdered girls.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Oh, yes. There will be pain.

12. tylin

tylin Banned

Amber, that's good.....very good!
    :thumbsup: :coffeeup:

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, a certain peson has posted on another forum the National Enquirer has an article linking Beth Twitty and John Ramsey. What it says is that they met because of the Nashville Speaker thingie they both work for, and that they met late last year. The article says Beth has visited with John in Charlevoix, where he took her out in public. Or something.

Guess you were right about all those flight plans, Why Nut.

And guess you got the scoop, Tricia, but we don't know about the marriage part.

14. koldkase

Well, that was certainly OUT for Patsy.... In fact, she might have had this on her headstone--->>> :fingers:

15. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

In the niche hobby I have of trying to interpret the tea leaves of John's flight logs, I am looking forward in the next couple of days to the relationship of John's flights to Burke. Normally, when significant school holidays or events come up, John would fly to Purdue to pick Burke up and bring him back to Charlevoix. As it happens, the Purdue school year is just now finished this week, and John should be scheduling a flight to fetch Burke for the summer. But so far, since John's swing two weeks ago through Birmingham (coinciding with Beth Twitty's residence) and Atlanta (coinciding with Patsy's headstone placement), and his subsequent brief trip to Chicago and then back home to Charlevoix, nowhere in there is a stop at Purdue.

If John does not show up at Purdue in the next day or two, I think it might be quite reasonable to speculate that Burke wants nothing to do with the new Mrs. Ramsey. Perhaps there are indications to be found that he would rather travel on his own to Atlanta and spend the summer staying with his girlfriend Alix at her house rather than spend a day in the same house as his potential stepmother. Interesting.

16. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Twenty (20) investigators from the Netherlands descended upon Aruba and dug up Vandersloot's yard last Friday.

This is HUGE news.

Beth is M.I.A.

Dave, Dave's sister, Beth's Mom, Beth's lawyer all have been giving interviews since last Friday. Not a peep from Beth, who has never been media shy, not even a phone interview....

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yoo hoo, Candy, I see you. :sleuth:

18. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Oh, good, indications are that Burke might be getting along with the new Mrs. John just scheduled a flight to Purdue.

Edited to add: Or not. Now the flight plan shows a trip from Purdue to Georgia. Remind us again, John, how you gave money this winter to the Captain Planet Foundation to save the earth from environmental pollution, and then forgo mass transit flights in favor of treating your private plane like it was a car. Or was that donation just as hollow as the donations to your own Foundation? The answer is obvious.

Edited further to add: It would be something to be a fly on that dorm room wall tonight, I think. Now the trip from Purdue to Georgia is cancelled, but nothing else is appearing in its place. John camping out there for the evening? Having a heart to heart talk with Burke along the lines of Donald Trump saying, "Now this is how it's going to be."?

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  19. koldkase

Did anyone else see the Anderson Cooper 2 hour tribute to Larry King last night? I managed to finally catch the Ramsey bit they played.

The tease was Larry saying it was a crystal moment of interviews in his career...or something like that. Then a short segement on the Ramseys versus Thomas show did a clip of the part where Thomas said to Patsy, you waited 4 months before you showed up to talk with the Boulder Police, Patsy. And Patsy said No I didn't. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP. Even though I've seen that show many times, it surprised me. FLAT OUT LIE from Miss Patsy's lips. Then she tried to smooth is over by saying to Steve, Were you there that morning...then they cut to...JOHN RAMSEY IN A CAMEO FOR THIS SHOW. And he looked HORRIBLE. All they played was him saying something like "He's accusing your wife of murdering your child on TV, how would you feel?" Then they moved on to the next topic.

John looked like he'd gained weight. Or maybe they did this not long after Patsy died, as I remember him being heavier then. At any rate, his face was obviously made up, but he had very splotchy skin, a HUGE lizard neck hanging there. I honestly was shocked, he looked so bad. I thought of Beth, who is neat and slendar and very well groomed...and I said, NO WAY.

But that's just me....

20. koldkase

And I had to look this up, because it's so telling of how the Ramseys have been twisting the truth and denying it all along in this case:

Amazing, isn't it?

The Ramseys are astonishing. They actually were ARGUING that giving nontestimonial evidence, AS REQUIRED BY LAW, was all they needed to do for FOUR MONTHS to help LE investigate the murder of their child.

This interview is crystal, as King says, because the Ramseys are 100% transparent in their attitudes, denials, and DISINFORMATION about the investigation into the murder of their child. Their absolute HATRED of Thomas, a detective who tried to find the killer while they played POLITICS and DODGEBALL to OBSTRUCT THE INVESTIGATION with lawyers, is palpable. They have NEVER shown one hundreth of that anger or hate towards the "intruder" who murdered JonBenet. NEVER.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice