Has John Ramsey remarried? WhyNut, could you please check his flight plans

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 25, 2007.

1. heymom

heymom Member

John said, "He's accusing your wife of murdering your child on TV, how would you feel? It's just bizarre!" Wrong word choice again, John. You don't feel "bizarre" around any part of your child's murder. Well, you do, because you had a hand in it (I personally feel that John probably did the whole thing, except the note).

They must have taped this prior to the facelift, KK. He looked awful, you're right. I'll bet Patsy's embalmer did a better job on her than the makeup person did on John for that tiny appearance.

I didn't like the pace of the Anderson Cooper piece - it was too rushed on everything.

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I don't think Beth is well groomed, her hair is straw like and usually looks like it needs to be trimmed. She usually dresses in blue denim hip huggers, even for TV and personal appearances. And low cut tops to show off the boob job.
    She could be more attractive if she did something with the hair and dressed more professionally.

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

On the other hand, that could suit John well. Beth is a low-maintenance person. All those hundreds of dollars for salon visits and an overstocked clothes closet could be better spent on airplane fuel from his perspective.

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Why_Nut, again, you are right on. I would bet anything and everything this is exactly what is happening.

Sabrina, that picture you provided of Beth, she is perfect for John.

Patsy was worried about that "blond :(:(:(:(:(" remember? Beth is a pretty blond and doesn't need 500 grand a year for clothes.

My concern is John Ramsey will use Beth to try and rehabilitate himself.

I know many of you follow the Holloway case but the vast majority of people don't. Just like in the Ramsey case.

If you were to stop people on the street and ask about Beth people would say she is a woman who lost her daughter and is doing something about it. They don't know all the ins and outs.

John Ramsey on the other hand has done just the opposite. It would help him immensely to have the mother of a missing girl be his girlfriend. It gives him credibility.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG KK, I had forgotten just how outrages the Ramsey behavior was on that LKL show. Thanks for reminding us.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes. As you know, the cost of airplane fuel isn't cheap, and it's going up as we speak. John is so broke, but he can afford a private plane, its insurance and registration plus the fuel needed to jet around in it (as you said) like it's his personal car. Somehow, he was also able to afford a face lift and eye job. Yeah, that's living on the poverty line, all right.

8. Cherokee

I agree, Sabrina. I've never thought of Beth as well groomed.

I know Beth lost a daughter, and I can't imagine how horrible that would be, but she has displaced a lot of her anger at the people of Aruba, who in the beginning wanted to help until she treated them like crap. If Beth were to properly address what really led to her daughter's death, she should be talking about the dangers of underage drinking and drugging and leaving bars with people you don't know instead of trying to organize a boycott of Aruba.

It's a terrible tragedy what happened to Natalie, but in the end, it was Natalie's responsibility to not get into a situation where she ended up dead drunk/stoned and left on a beach. Beth doesn't want to face up to the fact that Natalie had choices to make, and she made the wrong ones.

Beth and John will be a great fit. Neither one is willing to take accountability for their actions, or the actions of their children. It's always someone else's fault. They are both good at projecting a victim mentality, and they can commiserate together about how horribly they've been treated by the world while they fly around in John's private plane, enjoy being pseudo-celebrities and feted by faux media like Larry King and Katie Couric.

I predicted the day Patsy died that John would go for a new wife after the 10th anniversary of JonBenet's death, and that she would be at least 15 years younger than him. John is 63, and Beth is 46.

9. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

I think there is only one Beth Ramsey in his heart.

10. Cherokee

Ha! I found the post I made last year about John and his new wife. For those who are interested, John started courting Beth actively this past January after Jug filed for divorce in December. Her divorce was finalized in April. John is right on schedule.

-----------

June 24, 2006, 10:58 pm, Sat Jun 24 22:58:30 CDT 2006

Cherokee
    FFJ Senior Member/Moderator

It won't be long before John takes a new wife, but he'll wait until after the 10th anniversary of JonBenet's death before he ties the knot. He'll want to play the widowed husband and grieving father during all the media interest for the 10th anniversary, and then after the spotlight is gone ... he'll feel like it's safe for him to do what he wants.

John will be 63 on December 7th. I'm giving ten to one odds that his new wife will be at least 15 years younger than himself. He needs a youngish trophy wife to help him get back in the political arena. An unemployed CEO with nowhere to go, and nothing to do but file frivolous lawsuits, MUST continue to climb the ladder of success.

----------

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I understand what y'all are saying about Beth's unwelcome behavior in the Bahamas, as well as the dangers young people face when they're using stimulants of any kind. In a perfect world, everyone behaves perfectly. We don't live there.

Having said that, I can't disagree more about "blaming the victim." Whatever happened to Natalie, I don't believe for a moment she chose to disappear/die/whatever. If she had a horrible hangover, missed her flight, drowned all by herself after passing out on the beach, etc., that would be the consequences of her own risky actions--which, by the way, OUR CULTURE PROMOTES AT EVERY TURN. But to die from those immature actions would still be a tragedy she did not "deserve" anymore than someone who runs a stop sign or traffic light by accident.

But we don't know what happened to Natalie. I for one think there is NOTHING more dangerous that a group of young men using alcohol. I certainly wouldn't want my daughter at their mercy in a foreign land, incapacitated. I don't believe anything any of those young men said because they lied and lied, and then lied some more. Plenty of people seem to be FINE with excusing THEIR behavior, I notice. Boys will be boys. But Natalie was asking for it? Nope, not going there.

As for Beth, I have no idea how I'd act if that happened to my daughter. I know I'd be a crazy person, and you can take that to the bank. So I'm not going to join in bashing Beth. She lost her child. She's never going to see her again. I think that's a pretty good excuse for anything Beth has done since. John Ramsey or not, I'm not going to judge how she's handling her loss. And I have to say that.

But I don't expect anyone else to agree with me. I love you guttah crack ho's to death! Pass the oreos.

12. Niner

Niner Active Member

Hey no problem Barbara! We all have done that - BUT!! there is that new article that Koldkase snatched from candy... so I should be getting my NE tomorrow in the mail... :fingers: or at the lastest Monday, I hope tomorrow; I'll post if there is more in the article for you all here! :pcguru:

Koldkase - it's on page 24 - so you don't have to spend time thumbing through it! :thumbsup:

Wow - good prediction Cherokee!! Hope I get the NE tomorrow! Anxiously awaiting to read this! :crosseyed

13. Amber

Amber Member

I saw it...I also noticed how PR smirked when she said 'no I did not' and how JR (sat almost in the dark!!!) smirked and smiled when he said He's accusing your wife of murdering your child on TV, how would you feel? It's just bizarre!"

I really find it hard to see how these two could smile and smirk at the events surrounding the murder of their daughter...Where's the humour in it, am I missing something?

14. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I agree with you KK....I followed that case closely until about a year ago.......but then it quieted down. I'm not going to judge how Beth is handling her loss either. Sad situation

15. JoeJame

JoeJame member

can anyone tell me how I go about getting a hold on the oreos and crack? Or atleast one of 'em? :banghead:

16. Cherokee

Ah, KK, I was afraid someone would take my post wrong, and I was right. :-(

I never said Natalie deserved to die or that she was "asking for it." Neither was I "blaming the victim."

I tried to be careful NOT to say anything like that at all. What I said was that Natalie made choices, just like a person who drinks too much and gets behind the wheel of a car. That person would never intentionally kill someone else, but many drunk drivers have done just that. Their choices and their actions led to what happened - the accidental death of someone else. They are accountable for their choices just as we all are.

Natalie chose to get drunk, do drugs and leave a bar with three strangers. Many teenagers have done that and lived to tell the tale. I wish Natalie had lived to tell HER tale. I don't BLAME her for what happened, but if she hadn't made those choices, she would be here today just like the people killed by drunk drivers who made THEIR choice to drink and drive.

For every action there is a consequence. Sometimes those consequences are severe. Natalie didn't deserve to die just like the victims of drunk drivers don't deserve to die, but SOMEONE made a decision to keep drinking/keep getting high, and that led to horrific consequences. No one forced Natalie to drink all day and all night (and do drugs) to the point where she probably died from alcohol poisoning on a beach somewhere in Aruba. She made those choices. And they were fatal. I'm not saying Natalie deserved to die or chose to die. But that was the end result of her choices.

And while I'm on the subject ... I have NEVER subscribed to the idiocy of "boys will be boys." I don't excuse for a minute what those boys did, and they are just as responsible for their choices and actions as Natalie was hers. For any part they played in her death, they are to blame. So please don't mistake me for someone who has excused THEIR behavior. They are also accountable, and I know they have lied to protect their own skin.

My point about Beth is that she has misplaced anger. I think deep down, she feels the same way about if Natalie HADN'T drank all day and night, and HADN'T done the drugs, and HADN'T left with the three guys, she would still be here. I think Beth is angry that Natalie made the wrong choices, but she can't bring herself to think about that consciously because she would feel she was "blaming the victim" who is her own daughter. So, Beth has directed her anger at Aruba and at trying to shut down student tourism worldwide. That won't solve the problem. The problem is teenagers and adults going to a foreign country and making bad decisions that put them in danger.

I said in my post that I couldn't imagine how Beth must feel to lose her child. I would go crazy right there with you. I am not Beth bashing. I understand her grief and the deep void of never seeing her daughter again. But in misdirecting her anger, Beth has been her own worst enemy. And that is a shame, because she has alienated many who wanted to help her find justice for her daughter. I also feel Beth could do more good and keep Natalie's death from being in vain if she WOULD speak out on the dangers of teenage drinking and drugging instead of talking all around the subject like it didn't exist. But maybe it's just too painful for her to talk about.

So, me matey, here's a pyrate :hug:, and I hope you understand what I didn't say very well earlier.

17. Cherokee

JoeJame, please see my above post to KK. I never judged how Beth is handling her loss. I said I thought she needed to address the real problem of what led to Natalie's death. That would do more good and perhaps keep another teen from making the same choices Natalie did and ending up with the same fate.

18. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I do agree with that Cherokee....
    It is a sad situation all around. I wish Beth could have some answers as to where her daughter's body lies.......and to what exactly happened.
    I understand teenage drinking but I still do have to wonder why Natalee? Teenagers have been drinking on Aruba for years and I'm sure continue to do so.
    Cherokee, I never took your post to mean you were judging Beth. Just my thoughts on the subject.....in its entirety.

19. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I watched some show on E or VH1 the other night about spring break tragedies.....It was horrific.
    All the things that happen to those kids while on spring break without any answers.....and all due to what? What was involved? Alcohol was the only thing mentioned.
    One kid fell off a 2 or 3 story balcony to his death,...his dad says he wasn't a risk taker and wouldn't have done this. But I could beg to differ if he was under the influence. No disrespect to him.
    I have to wonder sometimes why it feels so good to escape? When life can be so wonderful if you just open your eyes and smell the roses, or feel the earth dancing under your feet?

20. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Sorry..one more
    Do the roses know that their thorns hurt? Maybe that is where many of our young are today. With all the hustle and bustle and hurry and let's go.....we have all forgotten to realize those thorns do hurt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice