Has John Ramsey remarried? WhyNut, could you please check his flight plans

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 25, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I believe that all humans between the ages of 12 and 20 should be certified as legally insane. It's the hormones, minus experience and full brain development. I don't know who came up with the human developmental plan, but the teen years were certainly a mistake.

2. Sideways Frog

Sideways Frog Member

My two teenagers drive me crazy, there is no reasoning with them at the moment.

It's a rollercoaster ride every day, every time you think you've made it to the top you're plummetting to the depths in the space of a few seconds.

No wonder I'm going grey and losing my marbles, simultaneously.

Oh, and their bedrooms stink!

3. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

hope!

There is hope. At some point all four of my hellions became human again and are now four really nice, well adjusted adults. If you had asked me if that was possible during their teen years I would have laughed hysterically.
    Oh, by the way, the older they get, the smarter I seem to be getting. I am now frequently called on for advice - sometimes they even take it. The downside is that this metamorphisis may take more time than your sanity will allow, more chocolate may help though.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I have my THIRD 13 year old daughter in da house........

:couch:

For the long-timers here, this is the one that had the tumor a while back that FFJers assisted me through, so she can be a little know-it-all all she wants to!

:bowdown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice