Have No Doubt, You Are Affecting People All Over The World. Nana in Brazil

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Oh Bob

Noodles and Otis are just adorable.......and like all spoiled puppies really know how to get comfortable!

It's good to be a BobC pet!

2. rashomon

rashomon Member

Thanks so much for posting the link to the pictures of the trip to Boulder, JC! I couldn't stop looking at the photos of the 'Boulder Four' (Tricia, RiverRat, Coloradobabe and Zoomama) over and over again. How exciting it must be to meet one's internet friends for the first time, whom a common cause, seeking justice for little JonBenet, has brought together.

3. rashomon

rashomon Member

1996 Austin Murder Case - Penny Scaggs

I'm currently reading a gripping book ("The Good Wife") about a murder case which occurred in Austin in 1996: the murder of Penny Scaggs.
    This haunting murder case is especially interesting to compare with the Ramsey case since so-called 'mystery' DNA under the victim's fingernails played a role, but it turned out it was from lab contamination.

Thanks to poster Texan for mentioning this book here on FFJ!

jmo

4. Elle

Elle Member

Are the certain forum members not going to be named, Bob? The chairs look really high. Like bar stools. :)

Lovely dogs. Wishing you all the best with your new job in Oregon.

Don't you need to water that plant in the background?

5. Little

Little Member

Oh how adorable Noodles and Otis are!! Oh I just want to kiss those sweet faces!!

That Otis sure knows how to chill out :)

Little

6. Elle

Elle Member

I just knew it, Little, that all the animal lovers here would be oohing and aahing over Bob's dogs.

I just look at animal pictures. Animals present = no husband. :)

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I can't name the posters, but I did check the purses of Tricia. Moab and RR before they left.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Then that helps narrow down just who stole my purse since I wasn't even at That Get-Together!

9. BobC

Wait--who was it then? I get all these Nordic beauties confused...

10. RiverRat

Oh boy....some Very important Poster from the Texas-Do is gonna get you for that one!

We called you while we were in Boulder and just passed you around the room as trashy as we could be just for you! Could be a coincidence that TRICIA was at both Get-Togethers and has been known to go on and on about her overwhelming desire to steal a table from a poster here?!

11. Elle

Elle Member

:)

That must have been a wonderful get together. I'm jealous!

12. BobC

There were like 5 different Texas meetings. I met Hiedi, Texan, Tricia--lots of people.

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hey BobC....where the heck you been? Missed you kiddo.

My PC crashed and I've had to share with hubby and not had time to read the whole thread.

Nana...you should join us posting, if you haven't already.

Karr wasn't Mary Lacy's finest moment as the DA. After all you do need evidence to convict someone. It's really better if the suspect is actually IN the area the crime took place....just because you are a babbling confessor doesn't make you the murderer. A murderer wannabe won't do...you need to be the real killer.

14. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

OK Rashoman....

You have officially hurt my feelings....It was NOT the "Boulder Four"! It was the "Boulder Five", including moi, Voyager....Who do you think took most of the pictures? Who do you think got Tricia to the Capitol Building on time to meet the press? Who do you think kept RR from strangling a local talk show host? Whose idea do you think it was to call Bob C?

Well, I will tell you who....Voyager, that's who....I marched through the halls of justice with those other wonderful women and I am proud to say that I did....Don't know how much good it did in the end but I was proud of our effort and proud to be part of the small rather "foreign faction" :) who went to represent our forum and the signers of the petition to appoint a special prosecutor in the JonBenet Ramsey Case....

Only sad that it had so little impact on the mindset of that Colorado Governor and on the case as a whole...still it might at some point in the case's history place a seed in the mind of a future elected official and bring this case to a long awaited conclusion...

Anyway, no regrets on having gone, though I was angry for a while at the lack of result from our visit and from something (the petition) so well researched and presented....Tricia worked so hard and was so dynamic in it's presentation...I will never forget her hard work, talent , and commitment.

Just wanted to set the record straight, as I was very proud to be there as part of this very committed team, representing FFJ and this all important petition....

Wonder if it could be or should be resubmitted to the latest Governor of the State of Colorado?....Maybe the results would be different this time...

Voyager

PS Hi Bob C! How are things? Your pups are beautiful! Tricia can have your table, I Need that vase...right size, shape and color for some place I need it....When you are moving, send it to Voyager K? :) We kept waiting for you to come on out to Boulder, and couldn't believe it when you didn't show up! So I said..."Let's call him and see what the heck he's up to! Remember?

15. rashomon

rashomon Member

So sorry, Voyager!!!

I'm sooo sorry for having left you out, Voyager!! Excuse my sloppiness!! :shamed:

16. RiverRat

Tis True. I hate to even think about what would have taken place without Voyager's guidance. She was very, very focused on case.....until we hit Pearl Street Mall. Whereas I was just Window Shopping, I think that V even bought the Window! Nothing was sacred from her Visa! So, Bob.....I'll tell you now - go ahead and hand over the vase....resistance IS futile at times. Especially now that you have gone and put yourself on VP's hit-list. :bigstick:

Voyager - I'm ready when you are.......the Petition is still up and has a lot more signatures added to it since KeenanTraceyLacy played the John Mark Karr game!!! Can't say that someone didn't try to warn them, huh?!

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Somebody needs to set the reporters straight who keep claiming there WAS a Special Prosecutor involved in the Ramsey case. If there had been, you guys wouldn't have needed to present the petition to the CO governor, and we wouldn't still be collecting names in hopes of presenting it again.

I swear, there is so much sloppy reporting on the Ramsey case. All those alleged journalists and talking heads do is call Lin Wood for a pro-Ramsey quote, and then get their "facts" from BDA Lacy who wouldn't know real JBR evidence if it smacked her in the hair curtains. What a meddling mass of mediocre media. It appears they do all their reporting by Google search and Lin Wood on speed-dial. What we need is a mass cloning of real reporters like Alan Prendergast who actually RESEARCHES his news stories before they go to press.

18. Little

Little Member

Not that I could set anyone straight LOL but I did submit a comment about that statement. Funny, I'm still waiting for a reply.

Little

19. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulations Voyager for being a part of the group of five who went to Boulder
    to present the Petition to Governor Owens.

Congratulations again Girls! :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: Can we see the photograph again enlarged please. :)

20. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BobC, so glad to see you posting. We love and miss you all the time.

If you move to Oregon you will be closer to me which is reason enough to move.

I want your table...that's all I want.

Tricia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice