Have No Doubt, You Are Affecting People All Over The World. Nana in Brazil

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Elle, thanks to the members who went to Boulder and to everyone who worked so hard on the petition, it was an incredible trip.

One of the top 5 best times I have ever experienced.

2. Elle

Elle Member

I'm sure it was, Tricia, one you will never forget. You're a VIP when it comes to the JonBenét Ramsey case, and I admire you so much for all you have done to find justice for this little girl.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Elle. You are very sweet.

This is a collective effort. 100 % collective. Without this group nothing would have been done.

More people work a hell of alot harder than I do on the forums.

The thing is I went in front of the camera and use my real name on everything. Because of this people associate me with the case. Hence, the fact that I get all the wingnuts e-mailing me :)

Now that can be great entertainment at times.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Howdy Tricia!

Tricia I turned down the Oregon job. The truth is I just didn't feel up to moving yet again, even though living in the Pacific NW has been a dream of mine since I was a kiddie. As crazy as the video game field is, I could end up there at any time. Currently, I love my team here in Austin and they just gave me a huge raise, so I'd be dumb to move at this particular time.

"BONES!!! BONES!!!!"

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Did you move back to Austin, BobC?

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, Tricia, and you do the hard part. Work it is nothing compared to the harassment from the wingnutz. They mess with your head, because if you're not built like they are--crazy evil--it's hard to know how to deal with their crap. They're sick and they don't even know it.

Plus, you've spent a lot of money on keeping the forums going, presenting the petition, sharing case files, etc. You draw the fire because you are the forums' public representative for JUSTICE FOR JONBENET. There are so many who are jealous of that. Plus there are many who never want JonBenet to have justice if it means the truth being exposed, and they do everything they can to make sure that doesn't happen. So far, they've won.

But it ain't over yet. The web being spun by the black widow may catch her something she didn't foresee.

7. BobC

Hi JC--yes--I've been back in Austin since July. After I finish my current game (a year from now) there's no telling where I might scamper off too. It used to depress me that I had to move all the time but now I see it as kind of exciting. How many people get to see the country while getting paid for it? I have a very cool job. I just finished a Ghostbusters game and here are some shots of the environments I did for it
    http://bobcooksey.net/cemetery.htm

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I really like the Times Square ones!

9. BobC

Thanks! Could use some cars!

10. Little

Little Member

Awesome BobC!

Little

11. heymom

heymom Member

Nicely done! Can I ask where you went to school? I have a 16-year-old computer freak who is designing his own game right now...and might want to go into gaming. Advice?

12. BobC

Thanks guys. Heymom--it's okay that your kiddie wants to go to school for this, but honestly technology changes so quickly that you really have to get in there and work in the field to keep up. Most of what schools teach is obsolete. If you want my advice, tell your kid to start researching the kind of job he wants to have in the game industry. Does he want to be a programmer? An artist? A designer? Once he decides what he wants to do, he should get privately tutored by somebody in the field. You learn faster and learn what's really going on in the field. If your son wants to e-mail me he can.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

BobC, your work is awesome. I have a grandson who is a videogamer, and I can't wait to show him these. He'll love them. We like spooky.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Your work is as amazing as you are!

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Bob, your work is AWESOME! You are an amazing artist.

I looked around your web site, but I couldn't find the Times Square graphic that JC mentioned. Could you point me in the right direction, please?

16. BobC

Ringtail Alert

I'm blushing! Thanks everybody! Cherokee go to the graveyard page (the first one) and at the bottom of the page there is a link that says next--click on that and you should see the Times Square shots.

OMIGOD--tonight is the greatest night of my LIFE. I was driving down this hill country road with my dogs, and for the first time in MY LIFE I SAW A FRIKKIN RINGTAIL CAT!!!! I am about to die!! I cannot believe I have lived here for 15 years and have never seen one!! He was so beautiful and cool--his tail was 2 ft long at least!

I am about to die.

17. Elle

Elle Member

This art work is amazing Bob. So was the last lot you posted. for a science fiction game, if my memory serves me right (?). These are real creepy looking. Congratulations.

Just saw the times Square shots. Photography work is excellent. So, It took you fifteen years for you to see this ringtail cat. I must look it up to see what one looks like. :)

Once again, Congratulations on your wonderful art and photography. Bob. Do you see yourself moving towards a movie studio in the future?

18. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Very impressive Bob.

I'm always in awe of those with such artistic talent and imagination

Really beautiful

wow

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You are truly gifted Bob. Do you use a graphics tablet or some other wizardy?

Also - what computer graphics software would you favour? I'm familiar with Paint Shop Pro, but I work mostly with vector graphics for my embroidery and so I bought Corel Suite. I love Corel Draw, but I find Corel Pain a little unintuitive after Paint Shop Pro when I just want to muck around with photos.

I'm pretty accomplished with the vector graphics and I treated myself to a graphics tablet last Christmas. However, I am finding it a little odd to get used to. I'll master it eventually. I'll just keep working through the little tutorials I find online.

20. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Very, Very Cool Bob!

About spotting that ring tail cat...I think I saw one on our mountain once years ago, but they move so fast that I am now not sure if it was a bobcat or a ring tailed cat...The tail did have rings and seemed very long to me...still don't know for sure. What is their habitat?

Also very cool graphics...Amazing in fact! Must take weeks to draw all of the detailed layers that give the mood, the picture and the color to perfection....How can you possibly know when you are completely finished? :)

I love good art of any sort Bob, do you use any other medium besides the computer?

Voyager

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice