Have No Doubt, You Are Affecting People All Over The World. Nana in Brazil

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 24, 2008.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Welcome, Nana. I am a relatively new poster, too. Glad to see you.

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

Glad to see you made it as a member of this wonderful group of folks Nana! Welcome!

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:welcome:

Welcome to FFJ Nana. I missed this thread when Trisha first posted your email but am so glad I stumbled across it tonight. It really made me smile and even laugh out loud a couple of times and boy do I need some laughter in my life right now!

:2cents: I guess it pays to bank with a small town bank huh? Not sure too many large banks would have processed a $0.02 charge. :rolling:

4. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

A big hearty welcome Nana...we look forward so much to your input. We like seeing new faces around here....makes us jaded old hags smarten up a bit (although trying to get KK to wear some lippy is like pulling teeth...if any of us had any that is....)

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Welcome Nana.

KK and I fool around a lot and we've got a really similar sense of humour. But I'm happy to say that our little exchanges are pure theatre.

(She's a Diva and I only put up with her out of the kindness of my heart....)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2008
  6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

And I'm sooooooo glad you are back, Jayelles. I missed your abuse, really I did. It's "battered poster syndrome", doncha' know. If I didn't have tu whacking me around, I wouldn't feel nearly so...sore. :fishslap:

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

****(haggis flavoured) smooch****

I was thinking about you while I was away. Now...was it the Muppets or Monsters Inc????? Hmmmmmm Wait a mo - I remember - it was Jaws!

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ahhhhhh.... Welcome home. :fight:

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Sorry this is so late in coming.

Welcome to the forum Nana. I am glad to see you are getting the lay of the land so to speak and getting to know our resident pyrates and group of renegades

:grouphug:

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Are ya ready for The Rat yet, Nana?! I'm telling ya - it's better than a ride at Disney!

:mears:

11. Nana

Nana Member

Barbara, I've been reading you all for a long time, so I have a pretty good idea about the kingdom I am entering. We are supposed to be like our Fearless Leader but I have to confess Rat made me shiver now. :nervous:

River, I think when we reach a certain time in our lives we are ready for anything. Every day brings a new challenge, and I've seen the true colors of this world. I think the new version of any dictionary will probably suppress three important words: love, compassion and charity, anytime soon. Just give me some more time to read the posts dated back to March and you can count me in. I only hope not to disappoint you all.

I'm almost cockeyed already! :gottarun:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2008
  12. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Hey That Nana!

I like her already! I am thinking that she is just the kind of member we need right now to get us jump-started and going on research and review on all of the case and case characters that we have gotten so used to and have discussed to oblivion in the past...

Welcome Nana, and just want to say that maybe you are "the one" who will have the insight and intelligence to break this case....I do indeed love a new eye on the evidence!

Carrion!
    Voyager

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice