Heads Up! Burke interviewed by Police!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Sep 22, 2010.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thank You!

It's not just Steve either, but I suppose that because he confirmed the speculation that we had already head by putting The Truth in Hopes that someone bigger than those in Boulder might actually give a rat's azz in the corruption in the ALLEGED Prosectors engaged in with the Prime Suspects put a Bulls-Eye on his Brave Back!

I'd MUCH rather go thru Smit's Secret Stash - Something that I'm Praying that the BPD has in their hands now!!!

RR

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Not Bob here, but Sue obviously needs to be questioned on her Questionable Involvement and find out which ***(s?!) are responsible for giving her confidential information for all of those years!

Stine, Smit, Hoffman, Hamm, Wood...my feeling is that they cant be the only ones!

3. Elle

Elle Member

How right you are Missy! :)

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I am gonna be a good boy here and say that there were people in the past who saw Jameson as an annoyance--a crazy, like so many others, who attach themselves to a high profile case and get in the way. Today, she is seen differently, let's put it that way.

Usually there's no payoff for authorities to go after crazy attention hos, but occasionally there is.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

(Just adding this for future reference so that when people read the thread they know the answer to whether Burke was interviewed or not.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the latest:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/02...est=latestnews

Police plan new interviews in JonBenet Ramsey case

Published October 02, 2010
    Associated Press

BOULDER, Colo. – Police investigating the death of child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey are conducting a new round of interviews, based on recommendations from an advisory committee.

The committee, which included investigators from several state and federal agencies, met in 2009 after police took the lead in the case back from Boulder County prosecutors.

[snip]

Police Chief Mark Beckner wouldn't reveal details about the continuing investigation or who police want to interview now.

"We continue to work the Ramsey case and have tailored our investigation based on recommendations from our 2009 advisory committee," Beckner told the Camera newspaper. "This has included additional contacts and interviews with those who may have information pertinent to the case."

JonBenet's older brother Burke, who was 9 when JonBenet died, was contacted by police but hasn't been interviewed yet, Ramsey family attorney Lin Wood said.

"I understand that they met with Burke and gave him a card and said, 'If you want to talk to us, here's how you would contact me,'" Wood said. "But the police have not interviewed Burke."

[snip]

"Whatever the reason for any type of approach with Burke, it would have nothing to do with the case other than with the reality that John and Burke could help the Boulder police as witnesses in the investigation," Wood said. "For all I know, they have gotten some tip and think Burke could give them some information."

Denver defense attorney and legal analyst Scott Robinson said it would be premature to assume that police have new information.

"But it would be absolutely accurate to say they're not letting this case lie," he said.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Oh Bob, we don't like it when you're a "good boy"!

So, are we talking obstruction of justice? Or interferring with an active investigation through the leaking and SELLING of case evidence? Can we have another hint? Of course, I know we don't want to tip off Jameson if she's about to have the house dropped on her!

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I don't know the details, nor do I ask. But there is "renewed interest" these days in where old Shower Vision is getting her information. Or where she got it from in the past.

On the other hand, that creature has gotten away with so much over the years, that I am not going to get my hopes up too high. This is going to be an interesting week, I think.

8. Tez

Tez Member

Could you be talking about obstruction of a police investigation here, BobC?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice