Heads Up re Tracey on LKL

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Deja Nu, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well. I'm not watching those lying bastids.

My fuse is running very short as it is, and I would want to just walk up and pop Bucky in his arrogant mouth, then turn around and drop kick the horse's as$ with him.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hopefully, enough emails were sent in or through other means of contact - I am just not so sure that there will not be talk of the facts!

Fine - If you guys won't watch - I will go on my date that I am only an hour late for anyhows.....inching to the door....

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Allright!

I'm watching until I get nauseated.

4. RiverRat

I stayed too!

Taking emails now for Lin now - who did say that Keenan called John that day at 10AM to tell him arrest had been made.

5. Show Me

Tracey is up next....I'm gonna hurl.

6. Show Me

Why doesn't anyone ask Tracey how his first suspect/crockumentary turned out....the guy was innocent.

How Tracey's second suspect/crockumentary turned out....the guy was innocent and so on.

7. VP

VP Member

Omg

Tracey is ranting on about the way this poor guy is being portrayed in the press and how he has the right to be presumed innocent - "you don't do people that way." O M G To say "rich" would be a gross understatement.

8. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

He looks like a rat!

Gyahhhh! I hate this smarmy :(:(:(!

Edited to add: No offense beautiful RRat.

9. wombat

wombat Member

He has been drinking.

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

What a pompous :(:(:(. And what is going on with his upper lip? It doesn't move! It's like it's been applied to his face...

11. Dragline

Dragline Member

Why did King have Tracey on?

He wouldn't answer any questions. It was a boring interview and King was not prepaired. King is a softball thrower anyway. :dj:

12. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

And, Lin has spent a fortune on botox. THAT'S why he can say all of this crap with a straight face.

Look at his forehead. Smooth as John Ramsey's palms.

13. VP

VP Member

Hi sweet BobC :)

Maybe botox?

14. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

He just threatened Wendy Murphy!!!
    He won't tolerate my :(:(:(!

15. Show Me

Tracey spent all his time preaching to us to give Karr the benefit of a doubt.

Why didn't King ask Tracey how his documentary suspect/victims felt, or their families when Tracey trashed them thru his crockumentary and made MONEY doing it.

Where was Tracey's benefit of a doubt for his victims????

16. VP

VP Member

Omg

Lin is playing the sue card on Wendy Murphy - he said she will end up being "defendant" Murphy. bwahahahahahah Arse HOLE

17. RiverRat

I didn't dream that then! Woo Hoo - take Wendy On!

18. RiverRat

He LOVES the Ramseys, that's why!

19. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Lin looks different, I can't quite put my finger on it -- botox maybe? Or did he gain weight?

20. wombat

wombat Member

Free Wendy Murphy!!!

Whoa!! was that nasty or what!!! You could actually see his horns!!!

I hereby announce the establishment of the Wendy Murphy Defence Fund, c/o FFJ. Address etc., TBA.

Patsy Ramsey covered up the killing of JonBenet Ramsey, Lin, and Wendy can stand on top Mt. Rushmore and yell that, and you can't do anything about it.

(I hate blowhards.)

Additionally:

Lin Wood just threatened everyone who thinks that a Ramsey did it - "I will change her title from former prosecutor Murphy to Defendant Murphy" - why did CNN allow that? Larry King sputtered at him but didn't actually form a word.

If I'd lost all morals and judgment and killed my child and covered it up, wrote a phony ransom note, DAMN STRAIGHT I'd hire Lin Wood to represent me. Lin is great with the pretty scumbags, huh? What a great defender of the guilty and depraved!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice