Heads Up re Tracey on LKL

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Deja Nu, Aug 18, 2006.

1. amster

amster Member

Hi.....

Is Tracey not the fakest thing? I would pay good money to watch Wendy take this fraud on! She could begin by asking him where the presumption of innocence was for the 2 innocent men that were crucified on the alter of Ramsey in this cranks first 2 docufantasys...... :hopmad:

ooops.....my first post and I screwed up!! Lin took on Murphy?? arghhhhhh

Last edited: Aug 21, 2006
  2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey Amster, you did great.

Guys, I swear to God I don't know how much more I can stomach.

First, I like Charlie Brennen. He is always middle of the road as he should be.

The lies were portrayed as fact.

Marc Klaas was suppose to be on this show but they bumped him until tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll get the truth out then.

I can tell you, without one ounce of doubt, that the main producer of LKL had the FFJ press release in her hands earlier today. A lot of good it did right?

I feel like I have been hit by the Ramsey bus.

3. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Having Made A Huge Error....

with this whole Karr episode, this begging everyone to now give Karr the "benefit of the doubt" is Tracey's way of trying to back off and bow out of the whole ugly game....He is trying to cut his losses and run at this point...

Hey you guys! Let's don't let him cut and run....He started this nasty game of let's name a perp, so let's insist that he follow through normal process of extradition, publicity, indictment, publicity, trial, publicity, exhonoration' publicity, negative exposure, publicity, obstruction of justice, publicity....Come on everyone....It is time for Tracey to reap the rewards of all of his insistence and hard work....

I dearly hope he is interviewed to death through the natural progression of his "meaningful work"....Let's help him every chance we get K?.....Just missed the LKL program....Did they have any call in question and answer period? Surely hope that one of you got on and ask some of the burning questions....Bob? Tricia? Moab? Wombat? KoldCase? RR? Can you hear me now?! :viking: :viking:

Voyager

4. Elle

Elle Member

I cannot understand what it must be like to be a student in the Colorado University, listening to Professor Michael Tracey in class. I can hardly understand a word he says. He is a very bad speaker. Lin wood did speak very clearly.

Tracey irritated the hell out of me, by saying, "I'm not going to talk about that." Dancing around the questions. Tracey would not answer Larry's question as to why it took him so long to get in touch with the authorities about Karr.

Wendy Murphy who was on the Paula Zahn show before the LKL show, was not very popular with Tracey or Lin Wood, and I thought Lin Wood was sending out a warning to her by saying that maybe she could lose her title. Larry asked him did this mean he would sue (?). Wood just repeated himself.

I thought Charlie Brennan did quite a good job.

It was good Larry had a doctor on, who said that Karr could be delusional.

At the moment Anderson Cooper is going over the case on CNN. I like him very much.

5. amster

amster Member

Thanks Tricia.....

I hope that "Ramsey bus" is about to lose a wheel or 2. These characters..JR, Lin and Tracey are lower than gutter snipes. They make Karr look good. At least, he can claim mental illness. Unlike the mental midgets trying to shove all this bovine excrement down everyones throat!

I probably shouldn't have gone back over all the wonderful info that this site offers. I'm madder than a wet hen all over again! :curses:

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Elle,

I thought the same thing you did about Tracey's poor enunciation and incomprehensibility. Apparently, his false teeth do not help him to be a better lecturer.

God help the students who have to sit for hours and listen to this blithering idiot!

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Show Me

"Tracey spent all his time preaching to us to give Karr the benefit of a doubt."

I almost threw a shoe at my TV when the pompous arse said that the US should imitate the British justice system!

Darn heck!! We fought a bloody good war in 1776 to free ourselves from the "British justice system".

He is still as anti-American as he was ten years ago.

Pull his blasted green card!

8. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I don't have extended cable right now, so I want to thank all of you for your commentary.

-Tea

9. amster

amster Member

Tracey can't answer any questions on LKL, but he sure had no problem sharing some e-mails with the Denver Post. What a fake!

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Tea,

It was a lively show. I loved it when Botox Boy (Lin Wood) threatened to sue Wendy Murphy, who was the previous CNN guest on the Paula Zahn Show. I thought I heard a little death rattle in Old Larry's throat.

11. amster

amster Member

Who is this Tripp guy? I thought the palm print had been ID'd already??? He's on CNN now talking about the palm print possibly matching Karr.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hell yeah! Re-start The Revolution! DEPORT THAT RATFACE PRAT!!

:floor:

Nobody got to call in. Apparently, the producers were AFRAID WE'D UPSET POOR LIN WOODFACE.

Poor Lin didn't look one bit happy! Dammit! People talking about things the RST doesn't allow AGAIN!!!!!!!

I was talking to LK. I was saying, Larry, ASK TRACEY ABOUT HIS CROCS WHERE HE SLANDERED AND RUINED ANY NUMBER OF INNOCENT MEN. Larry, ASK HIM! Larry, DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS BULLCHIT! LARRY, HE'S LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH, SINCE HE HASN'T GOT ANY LIPS!!

Sigh. Larry didn't ask. Brennan had his shot, I thought he was going to take it...but no...brown noser.

So back to Wood threatening Murphy. Oh, I'd pay to see that fight.

And back to the righteous Ramseys, oh, so holier than thou...yet the only leak in this Karr investigation came WHEN JOHN GOT CALLED BY THE DA.... And then...bam...right to the press...and then, bam, Karr is being treated FAR WORSE than the Ramseys ever were, as he is under arrest, isn't he? And WHO LEAKED THIS, WOOD? Can't blame Thomas for this one, can you?

So again, we have the double standards that the RST is so infamous for: what's good for the Ramseys is NOT good for their victims.

HYPOCRITES! Complete and unabashed HYPOCRITES! LIARS!

But you gotta' really love two things about Tracey: he's about as articulate as a drunk on Saturday night; and that's TWICE he's gone before the cameras to say I'M NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONS! What a complete jerk. If this is the best they have to offer at UC, then the students need to sue for a refund.

And if John Ramsey doesn't want the press around, maybe he should quit calling them!

13. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Fer Gawd's SAKE! What a friggin' HYPocrit that Tracey is to plead the right to presumption of innocence in behalf of Karrina after what he did to Mr. Gigax and the Helgoths! And goddam Larry King for not confronting the Slimey Limey with it!

Yes, LimpWood did indeed threaten Wendy with a lawsuit for "accusing" John Ramsey on the prior show. I watched the prior show and Wendy said in essence the intruder theory's crap...which it is and Botox Billy knows it.

Then he went on to slam Henry Lee. "Look Larry, Dr. Lee wasn't...worked on the case back in 1999. There was a second spot of DNA on the underpants that matched the fingernail DNA and Mary Lacy was able to get it certified for entry into the FBI database..." Yada yada about what a hero Lacy is and how he and John have the "utmost" confidence in her abilities. Yeah, with his lawsuit foot firmly planted on her throat.....

Sat through Anderson Cooper (he's SUCH a cutie, ain't he?) and got a lot of "previously unknown evidence". Foxie Roxie Bailin is BAAAACCCCKKK, most likely signed Lacy's arrest warrant, per Silverman. Wanna bet she'll also preside over a probable cause hearing and send this lame duck case to trial????

Per Silverman, there's GOT to be something Lacy's based the arrest warrant in cuz otherwise it's (say it with me now) professionally incompetent of Lacy to try this on all the evidence already in the public domain and Karrina's confession. Ya think, Craig???

Lastly, Silverman emphasized that "anyone" can be arrested (yeah, except a Ramsey) but Lacy now needs to decide if she's going to have Karrina charged. If she does, per Silverman, she's "ethically asserting" that she has viable grounds to be comfortable with a successful outcome of any such prosecution. Well, Mr. Silverman, this is Boulder and the capital of "Do Overs" so I'm sure Lacy's not worried. Afterall, look at the major Do Over afforded to Mr. Tracey tonight by Larry King!

14. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Karr should hire Limpy to sue everyone who believes that Karr is guilty of murder! Tracey ... would be eating out of dumpsters along Pearl Street along with countless talking heads! Ya think Limpy uses botox on the wood? Might take the wrinkles out.

Okay ... smack me ...

...DimWit (btw ... a smiley icon of a 'dumpster diver' would be nice :D ) :rs:

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I guess Lacy is thinking...two years, I'll be long gone. It'll be someone else's nightmare. If they win, I'll get credit for it. If they lose, I can blame them....

These people are truly the worst example of American justice I have ever seen. The OJ prosecutors compared look like true giants of justice, fighting the good fight, even if they lost.

The Boulder Faction just looks like a bunch of arrogant, smarmy, incompetent and corrupt carpetbaggers who don't give a rip who knows it.

16. tylin

tylin Banned

One of my friends and I bet a cup of coffee on how long it would take for Lin to threaten someone with a lawsuit. I won! What a pompus :(:(:( Lin is. And Tracey? WTheck is wrong with him? Those 2 were pathetic.

I'm searching for the transcript of Paula Zahn's show..I must see exactly what Wendy said about JR.

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

WY, I have to tell you ... I'm exhausted, and I had just gotten home from a meeting. Of course, the first thing I did was jump on FFJ to read about LKL tonight. I read your post, and I just started laughing uncontrollably ... and, I'm afraid ... a little maniacally. My family (in the other room) asked what was so funny, and I went out and tried to explain ... and they just kept looking at me. So, I came in here, and read it out loud to them, collapsing into another fit of giggles so bad that my stomach started to hurt.

I walked back into the other room expecting to see them chuckling, or at least smiling, and they were still just looking at me ... with this concerned expression on their faces. I tried to tell them why it was so funny ... a little back story on Lin Wood and Michael Tracey ... and the looks didn't get any better ... so I gave up and went in the kitchen for something chocolate, still giggling under my breath. I heard one of them whisper to the other something about me, and the other one answer in a reassuring tone ... kind of like, "just keep her happy and don't make eye contact." :crosseyed

FFJ is such good therapy. You guys have such a wonderful sense of humor. Thanks. :grouphug:

18. VP

VP Member

Off Topic but, Dejanu

Did you know that Anderson Cooper is Gloria Vanderbilt's son?

19. amster

amster Member

koldkase;Deja Nu

:floor:

"He's lying through his teeth, since he hasn't got any lips" :tsmile:

"Slimey Limey" :rolling:

I really, really like this place!

(what's RST?)

20. amster

amster Member

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/21/pzn.01.html :pop:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice