Heads Up re Tracey on LKL

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Deja Nu, Aug 18, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Whew, thanks Chero for finding this thread for us again.

I was listening to CTV this morning, thinking ol' Woody boy put the fear of god in them last night. They had a pure pro-Ram infomercial, with Merritt, an anchor who obviously is pro-Ram, or was told to be with no qualms, and a guy lawyer who made Wood look downright hostile to the Ramseys, he was so adamant that the entire of the world had done the Ramseys WRONG!!

Slap suits work. As Wood well knows.

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Go, Wendy! Go!

I don't bother with CourtTV anymore.

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Lin Wood vs. Wendy Murphy in a lawsuit?????? :devil: vs. :angel:

Now THAT I would travel to see!

Go ahead Lin, I dare you!

I double dare you!

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well of course, now, all of a sudden, the DNA is no big deal because they have a sap to pin the murder on and it could all go bye bye if they find his DNA has no matching markers to the sample found on JBR. Man the games being played here are truly astounding

5. sue

sue Member

If emails were the truth and nothing but the truth, there would not be so many good looking, well educated people who have wonderful jobs looking for mates on the internet.
    So, now he won't talk about the emails, but they were part of his class?
    See
    this article.
    quote:"Professor Tracey told us about this guy who was contacting him through e-mails and alluding that he knew facts that police didn't know," Walker said. "He was trying to put it in Tracey's face. It was like he was saying, 'I know all these things, and nobody's going to catch me.'"..........
    Walker [a student in his class] said it has been interesting to watch the case against Karr unfold this week with the context that Tracey shared with her class almost a year ago.

"He spent so much time and energy on the case," she said. "He even said, 'If I can crack this case, I'll do it myself.'"

CU student Kate Pedersen also took a course with Tracey last year and recalled the chilling teddy-bear connection. She said Tracey seemed to become increasingly disturbed with the e-mails he was receiving from the man, who first contacted Tracey four years ago.
    "
    Apparently Tracey, the media professor doesn't read the local newspaper stories about the bear and didn't teach any of his students to have enough curiosity to look for the story.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Tracey's Students

Strange how today's students do not question anything their professors say.

No critical thinking skills at all.

7. amster

amster Member

Huh?

Did anyone watch Hannity and Colmes tonight? Seems the DNA testing hasn't been done.....in fact....the CBI hasn't even got it! The way it was stated....the DNA swab is still in Thailand!

:eek:

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Unbelievable!

The psychiatrist on LKL said they should have Karr under suicide watch.

With the way Boulder's DA is dragging her feet on the DNA and all the other "evidence", she is probably hoping Karr will do her a favor and take his own life.

9. amster

amster Member

sigh

Greta talking to Grant.....they think Lacy has the results of the DNA....

oh my....Gloria Allred on. She is in awe of Lacy.....

10. amster

amster Member

dang....I would love to know the true story on the DNA. How could Lacy not have had it tested yet?

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I didn't get them impression, she is right in criticising the attornies who volunteered to represent Karr. And rightly so. I think they are just seeking the publicity and they said some really stupid things to the media.

12. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Just caught interviews with the two San Francisco attorneys and learned the following:

1. They consider Karr "extremely vulnerable" to law enforcement and media
    2. "Many psychological factors" entering into Karr's constant voluntary statements about his involvement in the case too numerous to go into
    3. They may or may not be representing him once he's in Boulder; could be part of a large team
    4. NO DNA sample has been taken from Karr as of today!
    5. The one knew about the Murphy tape when she was representing Karr on the 2001 misdemeanor charges in Sonoma County and doesn't think that DA took it seriously
    6. They don't think Karr's many statements constitute a "confession" including the Murphy tape statements
    7. Claim that many of Karr's statements to LE while in Thailand and en route to US are taken out of context and intentionally manipulated either by LE or media or both
    8. As soon as Karr gets to CO, there will be a preliminary hearing where Lacy has to decide whether she's going to charge him or not

13. amster

amster Member

The "freaky" woman I saw on CTV today was Candace DeLong.....FBI profiler......

And she's still insisting that $118,000 figure was false. JR had a HUGE bonus according to her. She was bemoaning the fact that this erroneos info had never been corrected even after all these years. She definitely thinks Karr is the killer.

14. sue

sue Member

I wouldn't be surprised if he did; willingly or unwillingly.

15. sue

sue Member

I wouldn't be surprised if he did; willingly or unwillingly.
    If she thinks that is a small bonus, I'd like a small bonus like that.

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"And she's still insisting that $118,000 figure was false. JR had a HUGE bonus according to her. She was bemoaning the fact that this erroneos info had never been corrected even after all these years."

yeah, but she got that "info" from the PIs! I checked, John's bonus was not $118,000 exactly, but pretty close.

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Karr's lawyers said he was cold. He was cold because he was on suicide watch, and when prisoners are on suicide watch, they normally take their clothes and bed covers away. He was probably in his skivvies, if that.

18. Elle

Elle Member

I am reading over some of the posts and I had to backtrack and find why Cherokee went into a fit of laughter with a post of WY's. Now I know why.
    Hahahahahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing myself. Cherokee. Wy comes away with some real classics. I'm a visual person and can see this. :)

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Gee, I'm glad I made you guys laugh. Laughter is the absolute best thing for everyone. I love happy, funny people. Grumpy people depress me.

Now, here's the really funny thing. I'm too old to be popping people in the mouth, although I would if I had to, and if I drop kicked anyone, I'd kill myself in the process. But, it doesn't stop me from the sheer joy of thinking about it. I really have an intense distrust and distain for both Wood and Tracey, and I always like to see the bad guys get theirs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice