Hello? Is this a cord with a knot on costume?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

When you say the side of her arm?????

The thing that I enhanced using circles is defeinitely attached to her peacock tail thing. You can see it swinging freely in the video as she turns. It just looks as though it's attached to her arm because her arm is positioned behind it in the still frame. I can't make out what the other thing next to her body is though (that seems to come under her armpit from behind her back).

2. Elle

Elle Member

I can't see the video Jay, it's too dark. I know how to lighten up a still photo but not a video. Anyone?

That was a good enlargement. I can see the beads clearly Jay, but not the material as folds. I saw that as flat cord in the smaller one. That was quite a bruise, wasn't it?

I meant the cord following the shape of the sleeveless top, right beside the gold trim going around under her right arm and to the back.

It would be quite a project to collect all of the outfits she wore and see if there is any more cord attached anywhere. I wonder if ACandyRose has all of them (?). I must check.

3. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

A catalogue of the outfits would be interesting; all the things Patsy wanted to be.

4. wombat

wombat Member

5. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

"In this picture SHE HAS A CORD AROUND HER NECK holding on her cowboy hat. Wow."

Cm'on now! That's not a clue. That's how you tell the difference between a real cowboy (girl) and a wannabe. The real one's don't show the cord, they tuck it up into the hat.

6. Elle

Elle Member

I can't see the cord clearly here, Wombat. Picture is bright enough (?) :-(

7. Amber

Amber Member

Here you go Elle

Attached Files:

8. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Amber. You can see it a lot better in the b & w version. There's just a small part of the white cord showing in the coloured one, and I thought that was part of the dress.

So white cord is now turning up in some of JonBenét's outfits. It's something else to investigate, isn't it, Amber?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice