Henry Lee Starting page 177

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Priorities Bob! For heaven sake's appearances are everything....reading a rambling ransom note is not.

John and Patsy paid a lot of money to their investigators...they never bothered to ask questions of any details the investigators dug up. Makes me think their lack of curiosity was because they knew the answer to many of the questions.

Kind of like John's forgetting to inform the LE of the 'open' basement window and the 'suspicious' van in the alley the morning JonBenet was taken ...while he desperately searched for clues to JonBenet's disappearance.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well I mean she wrote it, so why does she need to read it? Oh yeah--typos. There are several.

3. BobC

Has anyone else noticed that this book has generated almost no press--good, bad or indifferent? Not a peep out of anybody. I guess nobody cares anymore.

4. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Thank you BobC!! This reminds me of my college days when I read the Classic Reviews (or whatever they were called) instead of the books - most of my knowledge of the works of Shakespeare came from therein.

I have just a couple of comments -

DocG - "BUT I think he should have had them arrested anyhow, for probable cause. That way he could have separated and interrogated them whether they liked it or not. The key to the case would have been any inconsistencies in their stories. And getting one to cooperate in spilling the beans on the other. THAT was a HUGE lost opportunity."

My FBI "sources" back then told me that the FBI helping the BPD pushed Hunter to call the Ramseys before the GJ. They were extremely PO'ed because Mike Kane agreed with them but Hunter "nixed" it. They said not calling the Ramseys because their lawyers would get "sensitive information about the case" was a "non-issue" - they were already "leaked" the information by people inside the DA's Office. I posted the above and also that the FBI believed that if the Ramseys were not called before the GJ no one would ever be charged. I'm sure BobC remembers me posting this because he and I communicated about this at the time via e-mail.

BobC - "The FBI comes in and said interrogations of the Ramseys with the compromises wanted by them would be pointless so Eller cancelled them before they were finalized. R lawyers fire off hate letter to Hunter."

My FBI sources at the time said the DA's Office, not the BPD, were pushing for this "compromise" to get "interviews." They were appauled, and told the BPD it was a "lose-lose" idea.

I knew and posted at Justice Watch (long before Candy posted at CS) that Mame was wrong - there was no "on-going" FBI investigation of the MW. I caught hell from the MW "Groupees" about my "sources" being wrong - but they were right, of course.

One final thing - while Candy and others seem to have a "thing" against Steve Thomas, my FBI sources said the FBI working the case thought more of ST than they did of other BPD and DA Office personnel. I was told they suggested he try to get on with the FBI before he resigned. After the resignation letter, of course, there was no way the FBI would hire him.

My "sources"?? I think it's now safe to tell that they were my S-I-L's father who worked for the FBI Labs for over 30 years (now deceased), my wife's FBI relative who is now practicing law, and my son's ex-girl friend who worked for the Justice Dept.

As I said on another thread, I mostly read here anymore - I have little or nothing of importance to offer on the JBR Case now days.

5. BobC

Hi Shadow

Good to have you back,pal!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice