Henry Lee Starting page 177

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Bob, this is HUGE. Lee is just letting it all hang out, isn't he?

Let's see....fabricate ---> fabricator=prevaricator=LIAR.

Oh, Patsy!!!!!! My, my, my.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Lee talks about Chris Wolfe--said girlfriend told police he was wearing muddy clothes and appeared agitated the night of the murder. And Henry Lee asks what do muddy clothes have to do with anything regarding the circumstances of this murder--he also said police lost tons of time and money investigating these "dead ends."

3. BobC

Driver this is beyond huge--this is the Big Dogs in Law Enforcement fighting back. I've known for a long time that people in high places within law enforcement have been anything but amused by Linn Wood and the Ramseys' actions and what they've gotten away with. I think this book is payback time

4. BobC

Hunter contacted cops in Milwaukee about how they handled the press with Jeffrey Dahmer.

5. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

And just in time for the Fox lawsuit.

neener neener neener.

Maybe old Lin just might end up defending against a libel/slander suit or two before it's all over.

6. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

BobC,

Thank you for the great review of Dr. Lee's book. Would you please tell me the name of it again so I can order it. Thanks in advance.

All of this is very very interesting about what Dr. Lee is saying about this case. But I have one nagging thought here about him. When he was brought in to the case (for dna analysis originally I thought) then found out there was no DNA to analyze he left to go back home. It was my understanding that he was only there for a very brief stay like a day and a half or something similiar. Now all of this. Perhaps I'm all wet in my thinking. Am I getting confused (not difficult) with Lee and the OJ case? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also I would suspect that someone like Dr. Lee who has spent his entire life solving crimes some of them very difficult is horrified that the JBR case hasn't moved forward faster toward an arrest after all this time. And that is why he is writing all of this stuff now. Perhaps to speed up the case towards a conclusion. Right, Wrong????

7. BobC

Lee says Barry Scheck turned down an offer from the Ramseys to "join their team" but Scheck turned them down to work with the DA instead. Henry Lee is about to come into the picture

8. BobC

Zoomie the book is called Cracking More cases. I don't know how long Lee worked on the case but I have a feeling we are about to find out. Stay tuned!

9. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Maybe Patsy meant she purchased Tiffany tables (kind of like Tiffany lamps) while in NYC. Poor dear does seem to have memory lapses as we all know. Then too, it's all in the wording when one is nouveau riche Darlin'

Tiffany Mosaic Accent Table

http://www.bellacor.com/detail.cfm?Cat=38&ItemID=33625&partid=froogle-DataFeed

10. BobC

Bombshell Time!!

well well well--something I've told a couple of you privately just got confirmed by Henry Lee. There was a "faint residue" on JBR's body which suggested "an increased sense that there had been a sophisticated cover-up."

11. BobC

If my last post was not clear--he's saying JBR was more than just whiped with a dry cloth--she was cleaned up

12. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Uh huh.

Oh boy, here we go.

13. BobC

This book is astounding. The R's lawyers tried to get Hunter to declare the Ramseys "suspects" so they'd be entitled to the results of forensic tests and Hunter said no.

14. BobC

Bombshell #2

Koby wanted to arrest both John and Patsy!! He thought they'd passed the "probable cause" threshold and HUNTER AGREED, but didn't agree that the case was "anywhere near the threshold of beyond a reasonable doubt."

15. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

It will be interesting to hear what greasy spin will be put on this.

16. BobC

yeah this book should provide some major fireworks

17. Thor

Thor Active Member

Keep 'em coming BobC. No i n t u r d e r is going to spend all that flucking time not only writing the ransom note, but going to all that trouble and making sure she was wiped down that thoroughly. Is Docca Ree speaking of cleaning solution of some kind, meaning not just a wet rag? By residue? No i n t u r d e r would go to that extremes knowing the parents were in the house. Nopey nope. I just ordered this book. I had no idea it existed until you told us BobC. Thank you very much. Like I said, arrest the bastids.

18. BobC

Pasty called Sherriff's Dept and demanded protection from the media!

19. BobC

Exactly. Lee doesn't say anything beyond that the cleaning left a residue." The version of the story I got early on is that it was a kitchen cleaning spray but who knows if that's true. Maybe Lee will say more later

20. BobC

After Hunter made his TV debut saying that they were gonna get the killers, calling this case a "Davey vs Goliath" scenario, Patsy called him and thanked him for his aggressive attitude! That is one manipulative woman--divide and conquer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice