Henry Lee Starting page 177

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Aug 21, 2004.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I want a commission on all these book sales!

2. BobC

Is everybody sitting down?

Bombshell time!

3. BobC

ahhhh Lou Smit

This is frikkin SHOCKING. Lou Smit has come on board and starts talking stun guns from the abrasions we heard so much about. NOW HERE'S THE STUNNER: Lou Smit knew there was a case in Colorado where a child was murdered by HER MOTHER and her boyfriend and a STUN GUN was used!!

Now hasn't Lou Smit built his whole stun-gun thesis on how PARENTS wouldn't use this kind of device on their own CHILD? I mean this was his WHOLE theory and he knew of a case where that EXACT scenario happened.

Whooaaa--Lou Smit is a LIAR folks.

4. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Oh my heart.

5. BobC

This is so evil

6. BobC

The FBI comes in and said interrogations of the Ramseys with the compromises wanted by them would be pointless so Eller cancelled them before they were finalized. R lawyers fire off hate letter to Hunter

7. BobC

When Patsy got wind that Eller cancelled the interviews, she called a Denver TV station and said this is what they'd been "putting up with" all along. The poor thing. Take another Vicodin, Pats, and put a sock in it.

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

bits and pieces

Make the whole picture come together.

Skip to the end BobC - does it have a happy ending and Patsy and her helper go to jail???

Thanks for the review and I'm going to order this one too.

9. BobC

Ramseys, in April, take out full page ad with 100,000 reward for info on "killer"

10. BobC

Vic

You just simmer down, young lady. No cheating by reading ahead. but if you must know--there is a "conclusion" section athe end

I am such a tease

11. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

I am flabbergasted that Dr Lee has laid so much out. He really is taking no prisoners is he? I wonder what made him decide to write this at this time.

And don't you want every single person in Michigan to read it? Especially Charlevoix, where the Ramseys will have to look them in the eye?

12. BobC

Do you think Miss Jameson has had a nervous breakdown yet?

13. BobC

Now we're into R press conference and interviews. nothing new

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

I hope so

Let's see hir try to spin this. It might take a while though, I think hir had to become gainfully employed so there's no 24/7 on the forum.

It's so exciting, I'm getting goosebumps! Tell us more!

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Really, Vic? She had to get a job?

I think the dumb twit is writing a book about the Ramsey case, using posts she ripped off from the forums.

It will probably be a best seller and knock John Grissim right off the NY Times best selling list,

Or not. :WY:

16. BobC

Trip DeMuth "by chance" ran into Bryan Morgan at a soccer game and Trip gave the infamous "well dressed caucasion male approaching children" poster the thumbs up, and that gave more wieght to the impression that the DA was helping the R's. Of course the R's came straight out and "Thanked Hunter" for his help with the ad--which never happened.

These Ramseys are so manipulative

17. Vic

Vic Active Member

WY - here ya go!

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    04-02-04, 10:29 AM (EST)

11. "RE: Webbsleuths too"
    In response to message #10

I have been asked why I seem absent. The facts are here. I am very busy with some real life situations - illness in the family, doctors some distance away and a real job to help with expenses. My time on the computer is limited.
    AND, to be honest, I don't see where there is a lot to discuss Ramsey right now. John and Patsy didn't do it, the media attacks have all but ended and life is moving on. I am just waiting for Tom and Lou to announce they have it solved - - then I expect I will be a watcher just like everyone else - - not part of the case as I was when Foster was playing his game. The only way I could be more is if the answer comes in through the tip line that I still maintain - - - but at this point I think the DNA database is a far more realistic path to resolution.

18. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Disgusting.

19. BobC

Interesting--Hunter said that even if they could get a positive decision that Pats wrote the note, that they could only get her on Accessory After the Fact, and under CO law, that charge could not be filed until the PRINCIPAL was charged.

Now that just about says it all folks

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I agree. I think she is trying to write a book. However, I'm hoping that with Dr. Lee's book out and Michael Tracey discredited and now Lou Smit looking worse than ever, her efforts will be futile. Perhaps she'll just have to resort to selling what documents she has. It's always come through for her before, more than we know and more than she'll ever tell

What is really wonderful about all this (besides Bob C of course) is that Dr. Lee having a book out, will result in TV appearances and interviews to promote it and maybe even perhaps get this case out there again.

Dr. Lee, accurate 100% with some of the small details or not, is a respected man in his field. His findings, (the small errors don't change the overall scenario of his well done opinion) may just embarass those in power to revisit this case with OUTSIDE OF COLORADO investigators. :sleuth:

This chapter, so well summarized by Bob, may just be what was needed for all the talking heads to rid themselves of the fear of saying out loud and on TV what they and the rest of the thinking public have been saying for almost 8 years.

Well Done! :martini:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice