Here we go again and again and again ... Howard K. Stern hires Lin Wood

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

who knows

Maybe AN sold these journals to this guy.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Maybe, but it does sound a little strange to me that if she were going to sell her diaries, why only those two? More likely those were the two the thieves could find. I'm having a hard time believing she would sell two of her private diaries.

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

The original owners said they retreaved them from the trash outside where they filmed her reality show.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

They had this guy who is some kind of go-between on one of the news shows last night, and he said these two diaries were not stolen and have been around for years, are well-known collectors items. He said they were not taken from the Bahamas home. He claims to have faxed Wood/Stern the documentation on them, as they have already been sold once or twice long before Anna died.

I have no idea...but the guy implied that Wood/Stern now understood these are not stolen diaries. But the guy said there ARE some diaries out there which may have been stolen in the Bahamas and that his company refused to handle their sale when they were approached. He didn't say "who" approached him, either, with the allegedly stolen diaries. Wonder if it's Ford Shelly/Thompson or some of the staff/friends/etc. in the Bahamas?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2007
  5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, yeah, I did see a crawl going across the screen last night saying Stern is filing suit against Virgie Arthur's Texas lawyer for saying on TV that Stern murdered Smith. (And they kept spelling her name V"I"rgie, with the "i" instead of Vergie--I'm confused as the spelling is not consistent from channel to channel.)

6. tylin

tylin Banned

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=entertainment&id=5210171

Stern Sues Anna Nicole Mother's Attorney for Slander
    Tied Model's Lawyer to Her Death

AP

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Apr. 14, 2007 - Howard K. Stern, the former attorney and companion of Anna Nicole Smith, filed a slander lawsuit Friday against an attorney for Smith's estranged mother who has suggested Stern was involved in Smith's death.

Article at link

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Sooo how is $12,000 a year Stern able to afford upteen million lawyers?

Let me guess....they are all working for free 'cause Howie is such a nice guy...

:tsmile:

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Or Howard dug them out of the trash and put them away to be sold later when they were worth more money?

Is this how he is paying for the lawyers?

9. Little

Little Member

I may be way off here but I don't think LW is going to take a case where he hasn't done the math on how much commission he will get if they win. I have not read of any charity cases, out of the goodness of his heart, that he has ever taken on. IMO he's banking on what he will get from a settlement and how much the publicity will increase his value to any law firm.

Little

10. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

it's Virgie. With an I.

11. tylin

tylin Banned

Little,
    I totally agree with you. Imo, Woody wouldn't take a case if he didn't know the odds of him winning.

12. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Sounds like Woody has met his equal as far as Bedfellows go...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O'Quinn

Just read the opening paragraph and am going back for more!

After reading about his $$$$$$$$$, it makes sense why the bottom-feeding LW is circling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice