Hey, I Resemble that Remark

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 15, 2004.

1. imon128

imon128 Banned

Jayelles likes kippers to smack with....LOL:D

2. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

I think I like the "cojones" guess best. WY's are very large and I've long admired the way she struts them on the forums. Yes, cojones fits. Driver, you've just won my vote for FFJ Assley, er Ashley interpreter of the year! LOL

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Stop, you are killing me

hahahahahahahaha

Po ole Ashley, we're going to give the po dumb thang a complex if we keep pickin' at her. Heh, I expect that to be translated "complexion" by the genius, like, hey, what's wrong with my complexion, I don't have any zits or wrinkles.

I suppose I have to decipher her post for all my cohores. Stay tuned.

4. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

WY-don't change an iota

Okay, I'm back and I'm REALLY pist off.<-----I spelled it like that on purpose to fool the filter---->

I want to point out several areas of Ashley's post that indicate she is none other than Patsy Ramsey herself, I want to make it clear that I am aware this will be refuted and probably become the butt of many jokes RE: JustinCase's Sanity, or Lack Thereof. But I want to proceed because I think it's worth a shot.

Look at everything being said to WY, over such a benign and totally sarcastic comment about visiting a couple of John's speaking engagements; I think Ashley took the comment quite personally and vented her anger publicly, who else could be this angry?

Lets look at the words themselves,

Ashley: First of all-- her hat of all things is very telling about what kind of nut she is.

She outright called one of the most respected posters here a nut? Has she ever read anything that WY posts? I think she has, and I think she's been waiting to vent on her for quite sometime; JammyStoopid just gave her the opportunity by creating a thread in WY's 'honor'. "First of all" is something Patsy says quite often in her Interviews with BPD.

Ashley: I like to know just who the hell you think you are, "Watching You"? To me you're nothing more than an internet stalker.

This is VERY personal for just some 'poster' to be getting, she has an axe to grind with WY and the rest of us CoHo's (I like that way better, it's eye catching) Internet stalker is an interesting term to be using against someone who apparently has the same interest as they do-- is Ashley purporting that WY is any different than even those posting at the swamp? What a fruitloop!! It's gotta be Patsy.

You and your cohores are lunatics.

WY, this is defamation if I ever saw it; I'm seeing shades of Lin Wood in this one tho...

You have no CLUE who killed this child, just like the rest of us.

Okay, if this isn't her, then whoever wrote this believes that JonBenet is theirs; THIS child would indicate a really close relation to JonBenet or someone who possessed her in the sense that she was THEIRS, eg. THEIR DAUGHTER.....

How dare you want to harrass the victim

,,, just becasue<------A Shining example of the Chablis wearing off, or kicking in.

you're too stupid to realize the meaning of innocent until proven guilty.

If I were Ashley, I'd hold off on making comments like this one
    (and spend more time with a spell checker, or less with Chablis) we all know WY is FAR FROM STUPID, Ashley does too, the innocent until proven guilty thing is Patsy through and through.

How can you in good conscious do what you're doing to the parents of a murdered child?

Just figured I'd repost this, it's a gas!! If this isn't Patsy, there is someone else out there who acts like there's never been a molecule of suspicion cast upon the Ramseys; they haven't even been cleared and she still totally leaves that portion out.

You can THINK they did it all you want. You, WATCHING YOU, are a very dangerous person. You should look long and hard at what makes you tick. Because it is very, very UGLY.

Who else would use the word UGLY to describe what makes a person tick?? Need I say more???

I almost feel sorry that you are such a miserable and sad individual.

INDIVIDUAL??????

Why not spend time trying to good, rather than evil?

"Spend time trying to good?" Patsy and her charity work....

"rather than evil" EVIL is one of the most popular words the Ramseys use to describe the "killer" of JonBenet, this isn't the kind of word everyone uses in everyday conversation; though it does come up an awful lot in the bible.

You're not much better than the man who murdered the Ramsey's child, imo.

With all this kindness and warmth, it's hard to think that it isn't Patsy typing away at her computer, fighting the neverending war against the BORG and the inability to deviate from one mind set; she's got no more pageant's to prepare for and has found herself a new hobby. With this new job she's got doing Web Design, it's not such a stretch to believe she's on the forums afterall....

5. Ayjey

Ayjey New Member

Justincase

You have good points here!

I've thought for a while that Ashley was someone close to the inside but you may be on to something. I could never put my finger on why I thought she sounded familiar but after seeing your comparisons Ashley does use a lot of phrases that Patsy uses.

6. imon128

imon128 Banned

I am not a Patsy fan, but it's my opinion that Ashley doesn't have anywhere near the brain of Patsy. Unless Patsy would dumb down, that is....:rolleyes:

7. Ayjey

Ayjey New Member

imon,

Yeah, Ashley doesn't come across as being real smart, but didn't Patsy dumb herself down when it was to her advantage?

8. imon128

imon128 Banned

Yeah, Patsy could and would dumb down, but her ego, IMO, wouldn't allow herself to dumb down to AshleySpeak. Once again, JMO. :)

9. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

and

that word "individual" is used in the ransom note. I rarely hear that word used.

10. Watching You

Hahaha

Well, it's been a few days since I thumped anyone...

I actually started to tear Assley's post down a couple of days ago, but then JR called me about Belle, and I didn't have the heart to cut up then. I'm a little bored right now, that's not a good thing for Assley.

I've been thinking about this. What kind of nut am I? It reminds me of that old song - What kind of man am I? But, I digress. I'm an INTERNUT, you dumb blank, Assley. Your chief little head is known as a PSYCHONUT while you and your coRambots are known as LOBOTONUTS, short for lobotomized nuts.

That's really deep, Lobotonut. I like to know things, too. I like to know how to structure sentences with correct tenses. Did you mean, "I'd like to know"? If so, I've never really given much thought to whom I think I am. I know who I am, but I don't think who I am. I know what I do, but what I do isn't necessarily who I am. Ya know? I don't think I like to tell you what I think I are, Lobotonut, but, then again, I might like to know under what moldy cabbage leaf they found you.

Gawd, these two sentences could keep me busy for hours. To you? Good thing you're nobody important, Lobotonut. Otherwise I might quiver in quake in your magnificant presence. The only internet stalkers I've ever come across in my time on the forums have been the twisted sisters Candy and jameson, neither of whom impress me with their over-inflated egos. BTW, I didn't advocate anyone stalking anyone on the internet, you dumb fluck. You must be high from smelling all those fumes from having your head stuck so far up jameson's rectum.

Again. Cohores? hahahahahahahaha. I do believe LobotoNUT means cohorts. I will remember this one forever. It might come in handy in one of my tab reports, if I ever do one again.

Neener. Yeh, I do. I have lots of CLUES about the killer of "THIS CHILD." I assume LobotoNUT means JonBenet when she says "THIS CHILD." Shades of Patsy and "THAT CHILD." Sadly, I cannot control the reasoning skills of the "rest of you," Lobo. I understand that there are some, like you, who can't help being stupid and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Ahhh, but Axeley, I never ever harrassed the victim. I never knew the victim. She lies in a tiny coffin, six feet under the Atlanta soil. She's dead, of course. Someone killed her. Can you grasp the concept, LobotoNUT? Someone inside her home killed her, maybe more than one. The killer(s) is not a victim. JBR is the victim.

Are you dyslexic, Ashley? There are thousands of people who are, you know, so don't feel ashamed. Perhaps you just can't type worth a crap. Or maybe you're just dumber than a rock, I don't know. Actually, I do know what innocent until proven guilty means. It's a legal term meant mostly for the courtroom. See, Ash, in court, it's up to the prosecution to prove someone committed a crime. In that courtroom, the defendent is considered to be innocent until the prosecution proves him guilty.

That statement does not dictate the thoughts and beliefs of anyone not on a jury. I don't have to adhere to the innocent until proven guilty, especially in a case I've studied for seven years. IOW, lobotoNUT, YOU are the one who doesn't know the meaning of innocent until proven guilty. Look at it this way, AshNut, I know you are a halfwit, and I didn't even have to go inside a courtroom to prove it. You're GUILTY, Lobo, GUILTY of total stupidity.

Grammar school spelling: "conscious" sh be "conscience." Learn to spell, Lobo.

Here's a goal for you, Ash, Lawd knows you need one. Find the sentence where I accused the Ramseys of killing their daughter, since you are insinuating I did more than THINK it. You don't know what I THINK, freakazoid. What else did I do? Let's see, did I joke about someone's turning up at one of JR's rallies? I don't even remember what I said, now, but I know what I didn't say.

Reading Comprehension 101: Learn to interpret the words you read, Ashwipe. You certainly didn't read anything of mine that could have been interpreted as "doing something to parents of a murdered child."

I think you must be referring to your favorite couple in Michigan, Ashwipe, because I never killed anyone, and I'm not dangerous in the least, except I might smack you with words. I can't say the same for your idols. You, OTOH, have defamed me with your entire post, but most especially with this particular paragraph. Would you like my people to swoop down on you and put a little whoopass on you in court?

Damn, I'm one of the happiest, most easy-going people on earth, Ash. Save your sorrow for the little girl whose battered body lies under the Georgia soil while her killers move about with impunity.

So, it was a man who killed JBR, Ashwipe? And, you know this how? Oh, I know, I was just joshing ya. You know it from the degraded, inconsequential DNA that no one can date. Right? I'm in awe of your genius.

Oh, but that was a bad girl, Ash. In your quest to tell WY off in your 8th grade sort of way, you defamed me and my po cohores. All us cohores have been grievously injured by your defamatory statements. We're not sure we'll ever be able to work again because you defamed us so much. I wonder if they make muzzles to fit Ashley. That seems to be the only answer to protecting her from humiliating herself. Lawd knows we have to help those who can't help themselves.

Did I happen to mention that I count the very best defamation lawyer in NYS as one of my cohores? hahahahahahah yoke's on you, LobotoNUT.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Nice to see you back JIC! :)

You will not hear anything along those lines from me JIC. In fact, reading over your analysis of Ashley's post reminds me of the content of the ransom note. It has the same kind of ring to it.

From time-to-time these posts appear and for sure Patsy, Susan Stine, Jameson, Rainsong and RobertJames are all in the same melting pot from the Ramsey kitchen, or even the RST.

Just look at the name "Ashley" ...chosen from "Gone With The Wind." Of course, Ashley in this movie is a man, and a very weak one at that. These days, it can be for a man or a woman, but it doesn't matter when it's just a "borrowed hat" for the Swamp.

Yes, JIC, you could be right! (?).

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2004
  12. Watching You

Hey, you JustinCase

I've missed you. Glad you're back.

13. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Hirsaid"So a woman in Charlevoix is inviting the BORG to stay with her so they might spot the Ramseys - - I assume so they might hollar at them, harrassing and....

that is truly appalling - - that people like that are out there."

No Jameson, it is truly appalling and sickening that people like YOU are out there- YOU went to Atlanta, and Boulder- was that because you had some kind of special permission? Or because you are an obsessed stalker who did ANYTHING to penetrate Camp Ramsey?

Why can't you just play nice like everyone else? Is it because your mission is to 'exhonerate' the Ramsey's and find any pedophile or killer (or according to AshWipe- an internet poster living halfway around the world) that could potentially do down for the crime- SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE BACKGROUND< or something in their background???

You think that because Patsy and John Ramseyhave nothing in their background, that they couldn't have committed the sexual assault or the murder- You are so ignorant it makes me laugh, if you aren't ignorant you must just be plain stupid if you think nobody knows what you are really doing here; it sure as hell has nothing to do with finding justice for a murdered and terribly neglected and abused child.

Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka are an excellent example of the sickest coulple on the planet, they kidnapped, raped, tortured, degrated, mutilated, murdered, dismembered and encased one body in cement; Paul was a Chartered Accountant with no criminal record, a Freemason, and a cigarette smuggler. Karla was a straight A student who faught with everything she had to get her DREAM WEDDING, that wedding happened the exact same day one of their victims bodies was discovered- they did everything I described above all within a week before their wedding, and smiled and kissed the whole time as if they hadn't chopped up a body and done all those other horrible things.

These people got arrested, one was given two life sentences and the other get's out next July, (the 5th to be exact) She LIKE YOU is a pathological liar and couldn't tell you a stitch of truth to save what minniscule amount of soul she has left- SOCIOPATH!!!

Hirsaid:"If John runs, and it appears he might, I believe the public will, for the most part, understand that the investigation went down the wrong road to start, that innocent people were suspected then effectively cleared. I think those who continue to harrass and even threaten the Ramseys will find the online support isn't going to carry over to real life. I suspect they may themselves being criticized and possibly prosecuted by people in the real world."

ARE YOU FOR REAL????? "that innocent people were suspected then effectively cleared" GIVE IT UP, YOUR WASHED UP, FIND A NEW PROFESSION

And who is this person who lives in Charlevoix??? I'd love some pics of the place, I hear Round Lake is beautiful.

14. Ayjey

Ayjey New Member

"The only internet stalkers I've ever come across in my time on the forums have been the twisted sisters Candy and jameson, neither of whom impress me with their over-inflated egos."

Dammit WY! That's funny.

15. Watching You

Heh, JustinCase

jameson is like a rabid dog in heat when it comes to cyberstalking and trashing minors like Ariana Pugh and her father, but let someone speak of going to see a public figure who is running for office, and she's all huffy puffy self-righteous, calling them stalkers and such.

Jammy Sue is going to have to get used to the fact that if Ramsey runs for office, he is going to be open to the same kind of intense scrutiny that any other person running for office is, including releasing his financial information for public perusal. The president of the United States has to do it. The public has the right to know if there are any conflicts of interest Ramsey might have in running for office. Financial records are a good way to spot conflicts of interest. They think the media did a job on him before; wait until he runs for office. If the national media gets wind of it, they could very well dig into his past with much more gusto than ever before not to mention what the tabs might do to him.

Ramsey will be the most public kind of figure there is if he runs for office. Bennett will just have to get over it. Po thang.

16. Elle

Elle Member

When it comes to being in Politics, anything goes! Even John Wayne Gacey, the serial killer, had a photograph taken standing beside the First Lady, Rosalind Carter.

17. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Re: Heh, JustinCase

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I can't wait for this guy to file. We are ready..heh :winkaway:

19. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Sorry I missed this Ayjey,

I don't know much about AshWipe, but I do know she's getting extremely personal about things; she either enjoys the reaction she recieves when she is rude or negative toward someone for no reason at all OR she's someone close to the case like Putsy or Pam Paughly or Susan Stoned. They have all been quite vocal over the internet.

Pam's the Paugh family medical guru and is said by Patsy herself to have been doing internet research on symptoms and other subjects of interest; Susan did the morning forum check (or so Patsy said) and we all could never forget her impersonation of not just a police officer but the Chief of Boulder's police department via emails sent to Charlie Brennan a reporter.

I'd love for Don Foster to review all the 'suspicious' posts and compare them to public statements and comments made by the people mentioned above as well as Jameson who needs to generate an interest in the case if she wants her forum to do well, since she's charging a fee she has to be trying to get some kind of edge on the open forums.

20. Watching You

jammy's forum

is all but dead, JustinCase. I happened by there within the past couple of days, and it's in need of an injection of something. I suspect not many wanted to shell out $50 to post on that putrid piece of garbage she calls a forum, especially when doing so guarantees nothing except you can post if you don't slam the Ramseys. That's why they are all Ramjambots, doncha' see.

I don't think Ramsey has a snowball's chance in hell to get elected to office. He has already been shunned by some people in government, and he hasn't even stated for certain that he's running. If he has a lucid thought left in that sense of entitlement he and his patsy seem to possess, he'll back away from running for office. He's got way too much baggage that could bury him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice