History Lesson For Dummies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Feb 27, 2006.

1. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Richard Illes did not have a history of documented abuse or of murder.
    When his wife Miriam was shot through the heart, the only question those who knew him had was," ...did he do it, or did he hire someone to do it?".
    For several years, there was no adequate proof to prosecute him, and he did his "poor me and my reputation" routine.
    The world was always about Richard. He attempted to twist others into his way of thinking, and if they would not comply he said berating things about them publicly.

Does any of this sound familiar?

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Sorry, Barbara, didn't mean to ignore your thread, because this is one topic I can relate to easily.

One reason is that by RST logic, anything the Rams say is the truth, no questions asked. Therefore they can easily conclude because the Rams haven't told them all about any "history," there is no history. All the Rams say is the gospel according to jams.

Patsy and John have a nine year long documentation of lying and lying and lying about this case. That's history.

Patsy and John had a six year old daughter murdered in their home who had evidence of prior vaginal injuries, chronic injuries, a mostly missing hymen. She was molested the night she was murdered, and no one disputes that, so how they throw out the chronic vaginal injuries, then scream NO PRIOR SEXUAL ABUSE! is mindboggling to me.

Of course that's history. Damning history.

Anyone who really wants to know about HIDDEN HISTORY needs only look at victims of incest and molestation during childhood. The documentation is long and agonizing: those vicims hide those secrets, that HISTORY, all their lives, in some cases.

How can anyone be so obtuse as to refuse to consider that a molested and murdered child's CHRONIC vaginal injuries are POSSIBLE HISTORY is beyond me.

It's certainly NOT following the evidence, just refusing to look at, denying it because you don't want to know the truth, nor do you even want to ask the questions. And that's a fact.

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Downs was emotionally abusive towards her children, no doubt about that.

-Tea

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

No history...and no future!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice