Holly Smith on Ramsey case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Like someone else said, the school where JonBenet went would have had lots of toilet paper and no locked bathrooms.

I volunteered at my child's elementary from K-6, and even though we weren't a ritzy Boulder charter school, there was always enough toilet paper, and no one locked the bathrooms. Like Heymom said, locking a bathroom in a public school could cause a major lawsuit.

JonBenet had skid marks in her underwear because she was a six-year-old who still had accidents (for whatever reason) and wasn't taught how important it was to clean herself properly.

2. Amber

Amber Member

This is one of the reasons I dread going back to the UK...the (bad) youth seem to be from another planet and nothing can be done. Granted they are the minority, but they sure make enough trouble so that they SEEM like the majority.

On the topic of holding on - my husband suffers from IBS, he always needs to be near a toilet. I keep trying to get him to go back to the incident, way back when he was a child, and name which caveman stopped him from going to the toilet when he needed to..as I am convinced it was something like this that led to the IBS. Children have only one way of exerting control in the face of a dictator - and that's their bowel movements.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Wow, Amber. Do you know for certain that your husband was mistreated as a child and that he held back his bowel movements?

One of my daughters has micro-colitus, a debilitating auto-immune disease. I believe stress leads to all kinds of physical problems, but her stress came through working too many hours and other things, not anything that happened in her childhood.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Indeed. Thankfully, we don't also have liberal gun laws!

5. Elle

Elle Member

I don't think Miss Jean Brodie would have put up with this lot, Jay? :)
    I was educated in Scottish schools, and I am happy to say, I never went through this. This sounds like something from the Dicken's era. Disgraceful!
    Is it any wonder there was a public scandal?

What on earth has gone wrong here, Jay? My hat is off to you for being a teacher in today's world. It can't be easy.

6. Jayelles

1970s Elle.

7. Amber

Amber Member

I just suspect;) Interestingly, if you ask him or his brothers about their childhood - nothing, nada, zilch...they 'don't' remember, 'can't' remember..'don't want to think about it'...I've never met a family like them for amnesia..although the R's seem to be similar. But I feel there must be an original definitive moment.

I should have realised when I first met him...he knew where every public lavatory was in a 200 mile radius, poor thing.

8. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tricia,

Just a thought on your thought about and exam on JBR by her peditrician. There is no way that a good peditrician could do a vaginal exam on a 6 year old in his office. The child would need to be anesthitized for an exam of that nature and more than likely it wouldn't be done in his office but rather in the hospital for safety sake. Just a thought.

9. Jayelles

I wouldn't let a male doctor examine my 6 year old intimately. Not because I didn't trust him, but I think it would be traumatic for my daughter. Thankfully (touch wood) she's never had that kind of examination.

It's not a routine examination here for little girls anyway.

As you say, Beuf hadn't done a "proper" examination of her so how would he know?

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Not only HOW would Beuf know, but IF HE KNEW and DIDN'T REPORT THIS TO SOCIAL SERVICES, he'd be in serious trouble, as that is required by LAW in most states.

So he sure wouldn't tell anyone AFTER the murder, Oh, I had suspicions, but I didn't want to offend my dear friends, the Ramseys....

That crap about Beuf is just another Ramsey red herring. Patsy herself said she was ALWAYS in the room when the doctor examined JonBenet and that JonBenet had NEVER had a pelvic exam.

Just another EXCUSE to lead away from what ANY INNOCENT PARENT WOULD BE SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER OVER until they they FOUND OUT THE TRUTH about such autopsy results. Especially when you consider that THIS EVIDENCE NARROWS THE SUSPECT POOL CONSIDERABLY. One would think that this would be critical info for ANYONE who wanted to know the truth, who wanted to catch a child killer. Apparently, even the Ramseys' OWN INVESTIGATORS never thought it was worth asking Patsy about for a year and a half. Patsy, according to HER, had to find out from DETECTIVE HANEY IN JUNE '98. There sat her PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR AND ATTORNEY and they admitted they'd HEARD this, too, but obviously, NEVER EVEN ASKED HER ABOUT IT. Yeah, THAT'S WORLD-CLASS INVESTIGATING.... BS!

So, did Patsy or John then do what ANY INNOCENT PARENT WOULD, and DEMAND that this be investigated to the fullest, rack their brains to figure out WHO HAD ACCESS TO JONBENET IN THE DAYS AND WEEKS BEFORE THE MURDER? Because THIS COULD LEAD STRAIGHT TO THE KILLER? Not the Ramseys. Denydenydenydenydeny....

11. heymom

heymom Member

Maybe not the right forum but has your husband been checked for celiac disease (autoimmune reaction to the protein in wheat, barley, rye)? I can give you some information if you need it - I have two sons on a gluten-free diet. Symptoms are similar to IBS but can be completely fixed on the diet.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

This is truly the smoking gun. The Ramseys KNOW how bad this is. They won't touch it.

He hadn't even seen her in months!

Total agreement!

13. Elle

Elle Member

Jayelles

1970's. Didn't you say just a few years ago? :) I was thinking of the one that caused a stooshy. What's that? A rumpus?

14. tylin

tylin Banned

Oh Amber,
    :p :laffbig: :floor: I'm sorry your husband has IBS but your description made me spit :cafe: coffee all over the place.

15. Amber

Amber Member

Sorry Tylin:)

I'm thinking of writing an IBS Sufferers Guide to UK Public Conveniences
    complete with maps and star ratings for cleanliness and ambiance. (I'm joking of course;) )

He once had such a bad bout on a flight to Australia that the cabin crew were convinced it had to be food poisoning from their inflight meals. They were making plans for when other passengers went down with it - seriously:)

Heymom - he's been checked for celiac - my SIL's mother has that really bad so we know about it. He does have to stay away from Dairy and Wheat products though.

I wonder if Jonbenet could have had a food allergy of some sort...or IBS?

16. tylin

tylin Banned

The reference to which 'caveman' taunted him got me. ;)
    Amber,
    I understand some of what you and your husband are going through. My mother suffered from IBS for many, many years. It was almost impossible to go anywhere without knowing exactly where the closest restrooms were. And unfortunately the medications assigned her never really worked.

17. Amber

Amber Member

I guessed it was:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice