How Much Longer Do We Have To Put Up With Mary Lacy?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Feb 18, 2008.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Have they ever been seen in the same room together? Maybe SB just puts on hair curtains and assumes a secret identity. Holy Batsh*t, Robin.

2. Karen

Karen Member

The thing that intrigues me the most is when he said he will take his first 30 days in office to go over the case and decide what to do with it. That means the case files and evidence are being dusted off and looked at once again. That to me is exciting. I know he'll probably just hand it over to the police again so he doesn't have the pressure. But I still believe there are some officers at the BPD who know Patsy is good for it and maybe now they wil get a second bite at the apple so to speak. Steve Thomas is still in touch with his buds there and maybe he will be an influence for them to step up and voice their opinions once again so as to bring about a resolution to this case once and for all. Ron Gossage was his best friend during the investigation and I'm sure they are in touch on a regular basis. I hope ST wil be helping to guide them on certain things because I believe they speak on the phone an a regular basis. Does anybody know if the BPD has a Cold Case Squad? That is who will probably get the case. But I'm betting they will also speak at length with the original officers who investigated. If the evidence is looked over in it's entirety and common sense is applied there will be a solution. Keep in mind we the public still do not know all of the evidence. But the fact that ST was so convinced tells me there is much more he is not telling that points straight to someone in that house. He does not believe Burke did it so it will point at Patsy or John for sure. How can they not end this circus once and for all now that they finally have the chance again? And I think the DA will go with whatever conclusion they come to because after all, it's no skin off his nose since he cannot prosecute someone who is dead. Think John Walsh and how his sons case has finally been concluded and closed after all these years. That's what I'm holding out hope for.

3. Karen

Karen Member

Mary Lacy is probably going to be JR's new attorney. I say that with tongue in cheek but...maybe not. Is she retiring or going into private practice?

4. Tez

Tez Member

Well, I hadn't thought about her becoming Lizard Lips' lawyer. But, anything is possible. Look at Trip DeMouth (misspelling intentional).

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I think it's a done deal that Smit, DeMouth, and Lacy have been helping the Ramseys for many years now. Between the DA's Office and Haddon and Wood, no wonder the killer was never caught.

I would say that Lazy couldn't become Ramsey's lawyer of record, as that would be a HUGE "appearance of impropriety", except it's Boulder. They don't bother with the rules of the Colorado Bar, and the Bar doesn't care, either.

I do expect Lazy to join one of the firms connected to defending the Ramseys. She could easily "appear" not to represent them that way, while giving advice through other lawyers in the firm, with her "insider" knowledge.

Amazing, isn't it? Blind justice in America died with Nicole Simpson and JonBenet Ramsey. Look at Madoff--broke the terms of his bail and "house arrest" by trying to send out $180 MILLION to friends and family--judge let him go right back home. The idea of justice for all in America is OVER. Thanks Boulder DAs, for doing your part.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Private practice. Look for her in the short red dress on the corner of Pearl and 15th Streets.

Lacy sold her soul and the DA's office to people like the Ramseys and Midyettes, so she already has experience in the business.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

LOL! I heard she had designed a line of hair curtains.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice