How Much Time Elapsed Between The Head Injury And The Garotting??

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jun 14, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

My argument was ...and I had a link to back this up...that when there is a severe blow to the head, there is bleeding and/or fluid...that comes from either the nose, mouth or ears...are all three. The IDI's argument was that she wouldn't have had TIME to bleed, between the head blow and the garotting. They believe that they happened within minutes of each other....so, even in PMPT....with the minimium of 10 min....that would have allowed enough time.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2007
  2. tylin

tylin Banned

Honey,
    You have my sympathy, lol. Who do they think they are banning if no link is provided---------- The internet Nazis? :frog2:

Seriously, I like to provide links and I like them provided if they can be found....but sometimes that's not possible.

3. heymom

heymom Member

So they definitely believe it was a deliberate execution then. Not an accident, but a planned killing. Then why the RN? Why bother?

4. AMES

AMES Member

Oh yeah...they are about 90 percent IDI on that board, so they believe that it was a planned killing. OHHHHH...this one poster, I shall leave out names, and the name of the board for fear of getting banned from my favorite board of all....THIS ONE......she/he beleives that Patsy let some pedophiles in and she slept on the couch, while these pedophiles molested JB in the basement. Patsy heard a scream, and went down to see where it was coming from, but she was stopped on the stairs to the basement was told that there had been a terrible accident, that JB was dead!! :unreal: LOL

There is another IDI that believes that JB was fed pineapple laced with drugs to knock her out, and he himself had a glass of tea while she sat and ate the pineapple. I have came up with link after link to back up what I say...but they try to explain everything that points to the Ramseys away. I have given up, it is totally pointless.....even though I have given up on trying to convert them, I have still decided to go there to "lurk around".....and have a good laugh.

5. AMES

AMES Member

I KNOW, isn't that a kick in the pants??? LOL In my signature, I have the sentence...."This post is my opinion only".....but, about a week ago, I posted something that I had read....(that Steve Thomas had said that JR told three different investigators that he had read to JB that night)......but, I could NOT find the link. WELLLL....I got an infraction for it, and was told by the IDI posters that if I can't find a link to back something up, then I need to put IMO in my post. And I wrote back..."it IS in my post....at the bottom of everyone of my posts, in my signature". Well, another poster....that also posted here, that shall remain nameless...but, bless their heart....found the link and posted it for me. But STILL my infraction remained....even though they had proof of my statement. Now, the IDI's can say anything they want to without backing it up, or getting an infraction....like...some of them actually believe that Fleet White made up Burkes bed, and JB's bed....to disturb the evidence. LOL (Take a look at JB's bed...now does it look made up to you? I think NOT!). Anyway...I have had my fill of them. They think that when a an RDI leaves their board, its because they can't take the heat....but, actually it because we are tired of it being such a biased place to post...and get sick of them trying to pick apart each and every post, so that they can report you, and then the RDI that posted can get an infraction. I think that they are actually trying to get us banned, because they don't want US there, because THEY can't take the heat. :laughup:

6. Little

Little Member

And we have a BINGO!!!

Little

7. AMES

AMES Member

LOL... :laffbig:

What do I win??? Huh? Huh? Do I win anything?? :coffeeup:

8. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, here it is:

:fishslap: :rs: :bigstick:

9. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...no fair....I was hoping for maybe a car.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Ha ha! Whaddya think this is, The Price is Right???

:fishslap:

Come on Down!

11. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...BINGO?...THE PRICE IS RIGHT?....Whats the difference? I just want a car.

Ouch...Ouch...Ouch...Ouch....Ouch..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice