How very Boulder - If you have the money, honey, it isn't a crime.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Nov 19, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I could squeeze out a tear for the press if the payday was $333,000.

These people could have been good neighbors and done the right thing by dealing with the people who actually LEGALLY OWN the land. Instead, they used an obscure law to steal it from them.

I doubt very seriously these carpet baggers are outraged. It's all for show, IMO. If they are outraged that their land grab has resulted in public exposure for the legal sharks they are, then they are obviously sociopaths, because they sure haven't been outraged that citizens of Boulder can have their land swiped right out from under them without so much as a by your leave.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Best quote?
    Quote:
    Both McLean and Stevens responded by saying they are tired of having their character questioned, and each denied the Kirlins' charges that they fabricated evidence or lied in court.

"I became an attorney because I believe in the law," Stevens said, choking up as she spoke. "I tried cases and I always instructed my witnesses to tell the truth. I would not go into a courtroom and lie.

"Any suggestion we had plotted to seize the land is just false."

Little

hahahahahaaaaa.....the McCleans didn't relize what they were doing when they went to court and plotted to seize the land.

What on earth are these weirdos thinking? They DESERVE someone else's property without paying a dime? Because they believe in the law? Funny Boulder politicians are scrambling right and left to change the law because of what the McCleans did to the Kirlins.

3. Show Me

I'd like some reporter to ask the McCleans how they'd feel if someone took one third of their land without paying a dime. Yep, someone who held a few parties and put a woodpile on it.

What scum!!!!

Edith has either TRESPASSED and knowingly used someone else's property without permission or PLOTTED to take the land...'cause heck...Edith and Dick had developed an AFFECTION for it.

I think the Kirlins, who paid tens of thousands of dollars, had MORE AFFECTION for their property.

You are sooooo right KK, Dick and Edith are :(:(:(:(ed 'cause they've been exposed for the THIEVES they are.

4. Show Me

Here is a link to landgrab website.

http://www.landgrabber.org/

Top of the page has links to the court papers.

This is serious stuff folks!

Evidence shows Edith did indeed create the path after the case went to court. Fabricated evidence....with a witness watching Edith dig and rake the path.

Don Kirlin took photos of the day before and AFTER the McLeans stopped the builder from putting in the fence. Kirlin put that day's newspaper on the ground and took a pic of the 'newly' created path, complete with fresh rake marks.

The surveyor is telling exactly what happened, those he was totally confused at the time he was surveying. He did NOT see any path the first time out, the second time out he saw a new path. He was pressured by his boss to include the path in the survey....at the time he didn't know why.

The fence builder did NOT see a path, when he returned a newly created path was visible. The fence builder said he did not 'do that' to the yard in two days.

Numerous witnessess are testifying they never saw a path or improvements to the land, prior to the dispute.

Why does the case have to go back to Klein? Klein who stated he was 'honored' to have judge McLean in his courtroom.

Still Edie and Dick are crying 'foul'....these supposedly pillars of society are nothing but rich and politically connected greedy crooks.

Think Klein's gonna do anything to his hero McLean? Doubt it. If Klein doesn't give the land back to the rightful owners, he needs to be investigated for corruption.

Don and Susie ought to get the land back, then sue the heck out of the McLeans, collecting court costs, lawyers fees and pain and suffering.

5. Little

Little Member

Very informative post Show Me!

Here's the latest article:

6. Show Me

Yeah...if Dick and Edie's legal theft of someone else's property wasn't right, then why are the politicians of Colorado redoing the very bill which gave the McLean's a 'fuzzy' victory?

I can't believe the gall of these two....why doesn't the court tell the McLean's to clear off the overgrown yard on the other side of their house which gives them plenty of access to their backyard? No need for them to steal their neighbors land then....seems like the McLean's problem with access to their own backyard is of their own making....yet they want the Kirlins to pay for their own stupidity in overplanting their own sideyard.

7. Little

Little Member

Adverse possession bill clears Colo. House

read entire article here - Source: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/feb/18/adverse-posession-bill-clears-colo-house/

8. Little

Little Member

War of words heats up in Boulder land-grab case

Read entire article here - Source: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/mar/27/war-of-words-heats-up-in-land-grab-case/

9. Show Me

Andy Low is the Kirlin's attorney....I think he was on Caplis and Silverman show. Andy Low specializes in these kinds of rip off cases.

Poor Dick and Edie....worked hard trespassing to create a path on someone else's property so they could steal it.

How dare the photos from google earth show them wrong!

10. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

comments

In the comments section after this article it says Judge Klein will be up for something similar to re-election in November and the citizens of Boulder County can make a recommendation whether he should be reappointed or not.
    The good citizens of Boulder County need to unite! Is there anyone from Boulder County on this forum? I would donate some cash for bumper stickers or badges to bring this to everyone's attention.

11. Little

Little Member

Bills aimed at 'land grab' law near final approval

Read entire article here - Source:
    http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/mar/28/two-bills-aimed-land-grab-law-near-final-approval/

12. Little

Little Member

Judge to revisit 'land-grab' case

Read entire article here - Source: http://dailycamera.com/news/2008/apr/02/land-grab-back-to-judge/

13. Little

Little Member

Judge in adverse-possession case up for retention

Read entire article here - Source: http://dailycamera.com/news/2008/apr/03/judge-in-land-case-up-for-retention/

14. Show Me

Judge is up for election....decides to take another 'look' at the infamous paths....someone is trying to save his job.

I really hope it goes to trial....and if it does Edie is in trouble for 'enhancing' the so called path.

Really boils down to Dick and Edie used their knowledge, as attorneys, to steal their neighbors land and keep their view from being blocked, without paying one dime for it. Why? Cause Klein went ga-ga over meeting McClean which gave the uncelebritied Kirlins no chance to win in his courtroom.

Vote the bum judge out....

15. Little

Little Member

Ritter receives 'adverse-possession' bill for approval

Source: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/apr/03/ritter-receives-adverse-possession-bill-approval/

16. Little

Little Member

Ritter to sign judicial conflict bill stemming from 'land grab'

Source: http://dailycamera.com/news/2008/apr/10/ritter-sign-bill-aimed-judge-conflicts/

17. Show Me

From the article: (Thanks Little)

The bill directs the Colorado Supreme Court to appoint a judge from outside the judicial district in question once someone requests that a judge step back from such a case. Judges exclusively handling municipal or water issues are exempt from the measure.

Can miracles really happen in the Boulder Political Machine?

Levy is either:

A: Is covering her butt for reelction.
    B: Thinks the actions of her former friend was totally wrong and is trying to do the right thing?

Not holding my breathe...

18. Little

Little Member

McLean, Stevens deny that path was recently fabricated

Read entire article here - Source: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/apr/16/adverse-possession-case-couple-denies-path/

All I get from this is that McLean & Stevens admit that they have continuously and knowingly trespassed so they feel entitled to own what never was theirs.

Interesting.

Little

19. Show Me

Yep Little...trespassed the paths bare.

Edie was probably sweeping up the 'old' dirt on the path so the 'new' dirt can light the way to the backyard. You know how filthy worn paths can get....8 inch grass on top, rocks, plants....gotta keep the path clean. You never know when the next big political party will be held in the backyard. God forbid your guests should actually go through your house to your backyard when you have a neighbors land to plunder.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for all the information relating to this case, Little. I have never understood how anyone can take property away from the rightful owner in the first place. Squatter's right bedamned or whatever the hell else (?). Ridiculous!

Encroachment, I understand! The above, I don't! Waken me up when it's all over, please!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice