How very Boulder - If you have the money, honey, it isn't a crime.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Little

Little Member

Read entire article here - Source: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/apr/16/public-input-sought-land-grab-judge/

2. Little

Little Member

no big surprise here - Klein didn't overturn his own ruling

IMO no matter what pretty ribbon this is tied in it's still theft.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Incredible....of course what can we expect from the SAME judge who ruled in the first place!

Why did this have to go back to the same judge?

Even more incredible is how FAST the lawmakers of Colorado rushed to CHANGE this very law to keep other people from losing their property to trespassers!! Changed the law to keep other people from doing the same thing to their neighbors as the McThievens!

The voters of Boulder have the opportunity to vote this lousy judge out of office for good.

I hope Don and Susie go nationwide with this theft and expose the corrupt political cronyism that is boulder politics.

Don and Susie....build the tallest ugliest building you can on the remaining lot and especially put up a sign that reads...NO TRESPASSING.

4. Show Me

Former Boulder mayor Greenlee, who helped expose this travesty of justice, wrote a great article:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/may/11/adverse-evidence/

"The Kirlins also requested the judge hold a hearing so an expert analyst could present testimony that might persuade him. Klein declined to hold a hearing or take additional testimony and essentially told the Kirlins to take a hike."

5. Little

Little Member

Bob Greenlee deserves an award for outing this. We need more Greenlees in this world.

Little

6. Show Me

Yep we need more Greenlees.

Klein didn't even hear or review one thing the Kirlins had...he dismissed them with the wave of his corrupt hand.

New law will not allow the case to go back to the same judge. Karma's a beeotch and I hope Karma moves in with Klein and the McThievens....and brings her big bad brother Murphy too.

7. Little

Little Member

read entire article here: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/jun/29/changing-adverse-law/

8. Show Me

The changes also will give judges the power to force adverse possessors to pay for the land they do win in court, and to compensate the original owner for back property taxes, and interest.

Another law going into effect this week will restrict judges from hearing cases involving other judges from the same jurisdiction, in an effort to avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of favoritism.

------------------------------

Unbiased judge, compensating the original owner for the back taxes, interest.....looks like future boulder judges will have a much harder time stealing their neighbor's land!

9. Little

Little Member

Boulder's infamous 'land-grab' case settled

Stevens said the deal marks the end of a long saga that has pitted neighbor against neighbor.

“I think from the very start our goal was to retain access to the back of our property and to protect the trees and shrubs that we planted there," she said.

Did you ever wish for a very specific stong wind to land in a very specific place?
    Stevens is a real piece of work. Steal your neighbor's property over a few shrubs and trees - yea, like those are the only trees and shrubs in existance. What a crock.

10. Show Me

Thanks for the update Little! I kept checking the landgrabber website and nothing had happened.

Thank goodness the thieving judge and his wife only got a narrow strip, about the same strip the Kirlins offered to the crooks in the first place.

If only the judge had the nerve to trim up the trees and growth on the OTHER SIDE of his property! But noooooooo.....why put yourself out when you can take the neighbors.

If I were a neighbor of the judge I'd be putting up a fence and no tresspassing signs, Edie likes to throw parties on her neighbors land when they aren't around.

Psstt...Kirlins....why not build a tall house to block the Judge and Edie's view? Plant tall trees, fence it off and I mean it. Or Edie will be making a path in the middle of the night so she can claim the rest of your land as part of 'Edie's Moonlit Path'.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

The travesty is - the thieves forced the Kirlins to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to retain ownership of their own land. If the Kirlins hadn't been wealthy and been able to afford to fight McLean and Stevens, the land-robbers would have gotten away with it.

As it is, the Kirlins have spent a bunch of money just to be able to keep their property intact, and saleable, and poor Edith Stevens has the nerve to bellyache about how she's just so glad she gets to keep the shrubs she planted? Yeah, stealing someone's land, and making them pay through the nose to keep it, just pales in comparison to the principle of retaining rights to bushes you planted on their land, doesn't it, Edith?

These people's ethics are so out of whack, it's frightening. But that's Boulder for you. It's all about me, me, me ... oh, and about that boy (who knifed his adopted mother and grandmother to death) getting a second chance through the benevolence of chit-for-brains, Mary Lacy. Yes, that same Mary Lacy who refused to prosecute the baby-killing Midyettes until national pressure made her do SOMETHING like convene a grand jury. The same Mary Lacy who can't tell DNA from PMS, but that doesn't stop her from exhonerating viable case suspects who have become her personal friends.

Maybe Lacy should get her good buddies, Lou Smit and Michael Tracey, to bring their fake pre-programmed psychic over for a reading. Goodness knows, Lacy couldn't find her arse with a flashlight and a compass, so maybe the psychic can help her locate it. I mean, she's got to find it before she leaves the Boulder DA's office by the end of the year, and with Mary's "investigative skills," we're in danger of running out of time.

I wholeheartedly despise what that woman has done to the Ramsey case, and she should not only be disbarred, but brought up on obstruction of justice charges. But don't hold your breath. Lacy belongs to the group that runs Boulder and makes it safe for the crimes of its higher social classes. In Boulder the motto is - if you have the money, honey, you don't have to do the time.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  12. Show Me

Its the boulder elite mentality....."I deserve special privledges just because I'm me". Rules, what Rules? We make the rules up as we go to please ourselves....especially when we can get away with stealing property that doesn't belong to us.

13. Little

Little Member

This is from another story:

Boulder's infamous 'land-grab' case settled
    Kirlins say they will only have to cede 12 percent of south Boulder lot
    By Heath Urie (Contact)
    Tuesday, November 18, 2008

snip (and puke)

The couple has long said their lawsuit was about preserving their right to use the land to access their own backyard, based on their two decades’ of previous use.

“I think from the very start, our goal was to retain access to the back of our property and to protect the trees and shrubs that we planted there,†Stevens said.

McLean echoed his wife, saying he wished the resolution could have come sooner.

Source: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/nov/18/boulders-infamous-land-grab-case-settled/

What a crock - oh - it was about "protecting trees and shrubs" my aunt Fanny. It was about being greedy low class parasitic thieves.

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I am sure it was also about Stevens and her husband wanting to prevent the lot from being built on. They didn't want another house close to them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice