I just love Chuck Green - JonBenet case full of myths, short on facts

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jan 31, 2007.

1. heymom

heymom Member

And it certainly appears that Lacy is doing it all over again with the Jason Midyette Grand Jury. She calls a GJ just to get the media off her case, and pretty soon, the parents will be off the hook (actually they've never even been on the hook). More than a spanking is called for - sounds like tar-and-feathering, riding-out-of-town-on-a-rail time to me.

2. sue

sue Member

YES!
    Calling a Grand Jury implies that you are doing something, but since the prosecutors are in the driver's seat as far as evidence presented, they can easily 'steer' it where ever they want it to go.

3. heymom

heymom Member

Like right off the road to justice and into a muddy ditch.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yeah and Lazy will even hire the Midyette's 'friends' or 'investigators' to work in her office to boot!!!

Lazy will not only refuse to take your case to court she'll form a permanent lasting bond with the main suspects.

5. heymom

heymom Member

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Heymom,
    Thanks for linking to the old post by JL. Funny how the IDI's don't have an explanation for the UNFOLDED 3 page ransom note. :rs:
    There is just no way a stranger could have written the note and not left fingerprints, a smudge or something on the War and Peace of ransom notes.
    Has it ever been if the 3 page ransom note had any stains on it? Any creases? Anything?

7. heymom

heymom Member

I have never seen a mention of any crease, stain, print, or anything else. It is as if the "intruder" removed it from a page protector and laid it out on the staircase just as though it were staged. Hmmmmm....that alone, and no other evidence, should say to ANY investigator - "wha' happened here?" Then you look at the comparison to Patsy's handwriting, well, there's your answer. The only way she stayed out of jail is with the liars, er, lawyers working full-time. And she was lucky to have done this in Boulder, or even with the lawyers, her butt would have been in jail. Too bad for "that child."

8. tylin

tylin Banned

Absolutely. Seems like such a no brainer doesn't it? A little common sense could have taken this case a longgggggg way, imo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice