I lied about the 911 tape. Now the truth

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Little

I agree.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Little and Freebird :hug:

Mort in my excitement to post the tape and what I heard on it I did not stop to consider the ramifications of posting the Patsy "help me Jesus" information at this early date.

Because I got ahead of myself I had to say I didn't hear anything. Why? In no way did I want to give Lin Wood a heads up on the situation until more testing had been done. When it was discovered that yes, there was even more after the "Jesus" comments, I then felt I could tell the truth.

There are others here that can attest to my anguish at having to lie. I only hoped everyone would understand and no this is not the norm for me in any way shape or form.

What does this prove? This proves the lengths the Ramseys will go to lie. To cover up. Why do they need to lie about this?

Because, without question, they have guilty knowledge of their daughters death.

As far as why hearing Patsy at the end of the tape is a big deal...Mort where have you been? Lin Wood went on Dateline and the Today Show to claim there is nothing at the end of the tape. Nothing. "Not PATSY, not Burke, not John. In case you doubt Lin Wood is totally lying listen to what the Today Show played as their 911 version. Totally cut off the end. Also Mort remember 48 Hours backed out of a show about the tape because they refused to go along with Lin Wood's claim that there is nothing on the end of the tape.

Listen to the FFJ version direct from the Boulder D.A.'s office.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...12&pagenumber=1

Now listen to the Today Show version. Who is being truthful here?

3. Elle

Elle Member

Finally heard the "Help me Jesus!"

I was one of the very few who couldn't hear the "Help me Jesus"
    part. I tried several players and all I could hear was static, but on one of the players, the same voice pattern waves continued after the operator shouts "Patsy, Patsy!. it matched the voice pattern of Patsy Ramsey while she was making the call, if this is anything to go on.

Each time I have scrolled past anything to do with the 911 call, I get a bit frustrated because I couldn't hear it. Yes, I'm a Senior, but my hearing is perfect. So is my husband's. Today I copied the file I had saved to a CD and once more listened to the 911 call on Winamp and there was definitely something after the operator shouts "Patsy, Patsy!" I listened on Real Player and it was clearer
    and then on Quicktime. Still not as clear as I would like, but it is Patsy saying "Help me Jesus" about three times.

So there you have it! Thank you, Tricia!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice